FUCK

FUCK

family had KFC for dinner and i ate a thigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7PvbJece8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok and? I had a mcflurry and my abs didn't disappear because I lift often.

Try exercising?

Was it thicc?

Families are massive gainz goblins. Just run around the house naked and I guarantee you they will be asking you to leave the house.

Ok you got some protein, good for you. Take the skin off first next time if you're that worried about it. Or, you know, have some self-control. If you're really at the point where one KFC thigh is a big issue then chances are you've got plenty of other things to sort out first.

Stop hanging around niggers.

There's nothing wrong with eating KFC you dolts. You'll get the same effects as with your retarded broccoli and skinless chicken breast diet as long as you lift heavy.

Having one KFC chicken thigh on occasion =/= eating a 12 piece meal every day. Just pop that shit in the food diary and move on.

1000kj is nothing

no self control when it comes to KFC

As a pacific islander, i commiserate with the struggle.

so? i lost like 12 kilos eating kfc chicken like 4 times a week, who gives a fuck

>orthorexia the post

I absolutely love KFC, but last time I had it it just gave me the shits. Pretty bad when you are on a roadtrip and there is no toilet in sight

This

>be me
>KFC had a promo of a 30 bucket hot wing for 15$
>eat the entire thing
cheat day amirite lads?

IIFYM

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7PvbJece8

>Take the skin off first next time if you're that worried about it.

That's what I do, just eat the skin and leave the chicken.

So fucking what? I swear you fatties have something wrong with your heads. You just take one eating disorder and replace it with another

>1000kj
>kj

Hello Cartman

How can people eat KFC, at least on the regular? It's tasty, but I always feel like shit afterward. The stomach is always in a riot.

>KFC
>not Churches

So? You're not fat are you?

b8