FPH - Children addition

alright fit who's more at fault for this, the parents or the children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXr9T5xpVFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

parents.
>t. parent

Congrats on the dumbest fucking OP ever, faggot.

The parents, naturally.

>addition

thanks man, was gonna order a pizza but nah

>addition
Durrr

Anyway, 100% the parents. Every kid would be a fatty if mom and dad didn't tell them "no".

you're welcome.

Children don't really become self aware until they're over six, so it's a bit unfair to blame them. Likewise, the parents choose to purchase and prepare certain foods as a child isn't able to, so I'd say the blame sits with them.

My mother fed me shit growing up and I was hugely overweight. I rarely talk about it and it literally ruined my childhood and teenage years.

Now I work out five times a week and eat healthily but have always been really paranoid about eating since I realised how fat I was. It's a miracle that I'm completely healthy with no long term issues.

For the rest of my life I'll feel guilt while eating. I'll always feel like the fat one. I take responsibility for everything I've done as an adult but as a child I didn't understand calories, so it was hard to stop it really.

Hamericans.

>I rarely talk about it and it literally ruined my childhood and teenage years.
yeah same. I've forgiven them in my head, it wasn't malice they were just clueless

You CAN order a pizza user. Just don't order three fucking pizzas and eat them all yourself.

Maybe get one of the small ones made for 1 person.

Parents. Barring anything which risks CPS intervention, parents have almost 100% control over their kids' lives, and it's kind of unreasonable to assume that the average child would have enough diet/nutritional knowledge to make a balanced diet. But it's not unreasonable to assume that parents would have more diet/nutrition education, since they're older and would be concerned about their kid's health anyway.

Gotta eat big to get big!!!

Literally the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Of course it's the parents fucking fault. The kids kids don't know what a perfect diet is. Only what their parents shove down their throats

Exactly. Most foods, even junk foods, are perfectly fine in moderation. It's regularly stuffing yourself way beyond your TDEE that's the problem.

Requesting the pic of the guy with the bloody inguinal hernia. Wife is a doctor and wants to see.

The fat children song youtu.be/FXr9T5xpVFs

that looks so much like my brother D:

well this sums it up rich simply died from lead poisoning xdxdxdxdxdxd

This OP is stupid

not what op asked for but, damn, this one is gold

>couldn't even finish the pizza

>parents or the children?
McDonalds - They do hard core advertising targeting gullible kids with toys and stupid parents with lies. Claiming their industrialized processed garbage is healthy.
Every meal should come with a "lack of" declaration and obesity statement telling people how fat they will become while eating. Also the trays should be forced to show "This meal is about to kill you" warning labels as seen on cigarette packs.

Why do hamhocks always insist that they are fit and are able to run a mile in under 5 minutes and hike for hours and swim for miles when we all know thats just not true? How big is their self delusion

Seeing fat children really bums me out because I was a fat kid. I worked hard to lose the weight and to make sure my younger brothers also eat right and exercise I don't want their self esteem to take the dive mine took tbqh

>ate the box

i was an overweight kid, not an obese one by any means. my parents really tried to make me eat as a kid bc they thought i would grow more then (i guess it worked bc 6’2). but once i turned 10 they really trued to make me lose weight. it was too late-i was a gluttonous bitch

>hurr durr I´m fat and can keep up
Yea, totaly.
I`m a cyclist, a climber to be specific.
I have never seen a fatty going even half my speed on the uphill.
Even when they ride E-bikes, they get dropped.
They are not even fast on the downhill, since they can´t tuck in like pic related.

There is a reason why pro cyclists are all skinny.

you know theres no going back when you got another pair of ass in the front

That self entitlement holy shit

here's a short one
>be me at my aunts house visiting my cousin
>both her husband and her are fatties
>also, both of them are extremely butthurt that their sons aren't fat like them
>so she decided to take on the little one
>kid is 6 years old btw, she constantly complain about him being too skinny
>mike you have to eat more, i made this x food eat it please im concern about your health
>mom im not hungry we just had lunch
>EAT IT I SAY, you want to end up like user and your brother? they are so skinny and unhealthy bla bla bla...
>mfw his older brother is a professional soccer player
>mfw i look like zac efron due to years of training
>she uses us a a bad example, and encourage her younger one to be lazy and eat without any type of self control
>i dont want to share the same last name with a person like my aunt
why are people like this alowed to have children.? im pretty sure this is a form o child abuse.

>mom was a dietician
>ate super healthy growing up
>like dinner would often be grilled chicken breast, rice, and steamed broccoli (no seasonings or sauce of any kind)
>I understood the concepts of calories and basic nutrition from a very young age
>hated it and started sneaking food as a teen
>learned how to cook great tasting food once I got out on my own
>got fat

I know I have no one to blame but myself, but I can't help but think that if my mom had been a little more lenient with food when I was growing up then I might not have felt the need to stuff my face once I got away from her.

Then again, it's still WAY better than a parent letting a kid get obese so I guess I should be grateful.

>unseasoned chicken
black twitter wasn't kidding

>Its my moms fault for giving me healthy foods that i'm fat!

Fatsos really are dellusional huh?

Its more about the portions of food rather than the food itself. I ate shitty food as a young kid like hot dogs chips fast food candy etc but i remember never eating huge amounts. I was very thin cause i was always outside playing and running around. Kids these days have incredible video games and smart phones they dont get any exercise then pound soda and cookies on top of it. Honestly im surprised when i see a really thin kid walking around.

I'd like to add i started gaining weight when i got an n64 for christmas one year.

he literally said he has no one to blame but himself you mong

>if my mom had been a little more lenient with food when I was growing up then I might not have felt the need to stuff my face once I got away from her.
> I guess I should be grateful.

Sure sounds like it.

>I know its my own fault but man do i hate black people!
>I mean sure i like humans equally so i guess i should like them equally.

Guessing you have some sort of autism making it hard to understand complex sentences wherein some information cannot be taken literally?

what are you even trying to say here

So you really do have autism? Always weirds me out when its actually true. Where on the spectrum are you?

So when a normal person says a sentence like "I know i should have done it BUT ACTUALLY someone else is maybe to blame" it means they, contrary to what the first part of the sentence says, do NOT know/accept it was their own fault. If they KNEW and ACCEPTED it was their own fault, their would be no point in mentioning part B. In this case he is blaming his mother for his lack of self-control.

and wtf does that have to do with black people

Are you at least trying to lose weight now?

See .
When explaining concept to eachother, non autistic people often explain many similar things to make the point clearer. For example, if i was explaining to you what a chair was i might point at a brown and a white chair and tell you both where chairs. A normal person would understand that the color was not the point, an autistic person like yourself however would sperg about "WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COLOR".

excuse me but how retarded are you to say "i like humans equally"?

This is actually kind of true. Being fat is often a food addiction. And once you're an addict its with you forever

Niggas this is one of the most autistic conversations I've seen in awhile. Post more fat people.

Shh i'm curios to what the autistic guy responds with now that user explained how humans interact to him. Please keep going user.

I promise not to post the period pancake this time, mods.

Yes, down 70 lbs so far, about 35 more to go.

For the guy accusing everyone else of being autistic while seemingly being the most autistic person in the thread, I take responsibility for my own actions as an adult and feel ashamed that I let myself get fat, but I think my actions as an adult were influenced at least somewhat by the way my parents raised me.

It's called faslighting user.

To be fair, I didn't say shut up. I just said post fat people.

I meant gaslighting

kek

I hope you make him Veeky Forums user

you're the real autist, he said "it's my fault that x happened, reason for that being y" that's like those mormons who's kids turn into satanists. yes it's their(kids) fault but it probably wouldn't have happened had they not been the parents they were

Lul'd hard thanks mate!

Yeah - occasionally I get super angry with my mum when she makes out I had this great privileged childhood. It was awful and I would have traded every single thing I ever got, just to be brought up healthy and slim.

It's a really uncomfortable subject. In a weird way, my mum is also obsessed with people's weight and is very slim herself. The worst thing is how she tells everybody how beautiful I am and how proud she is of me, as though it was her influence which got me where I am today.

The only reason I'm not 350lbs and confined to a bed is because I made the effort, I changed my diet and mentality and pulled myself out of the shithole I was in. It was hard. Really hard. And an ongoing struggle because of this chip I have on my shoulder.

Too many feels.

>super fit athelete
>skinny thing
no

might as well get a large one to get your money worth, as long as you exercise and don't have many such cheat meals in a week, you will be fine

>20 pounds ago

maybe say something, you absolute cuckold?

nice

>when you piss off the genie so this is how he gives you a huge cock

The fuck is that discoloured ballsack below its stomach

The genie gave him ball size to match the balls he had to say "where's Aladdin you genie fuck?"

Game ogre

I know this is more humor but it's still applies

>you are a cuck if you DON’T raise someone else’s child.

cuckold
/ˈkʌk(ə)ld/
noun: dated
noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds
1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

>addition
Why you trying to add to their weight user? They're already fat enough.

Are you pretending to be dumb, or did you not realize that was sarcasm?
>In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

>Too many feels
you're not lifting them alone, brother, in a universal conscience type of way. I got actually Veeky Forums but I have some stretch marks from my teens which always bothered me until user posted one time how we should be proud of these and see them as literal battle scars. That post got my mind right about it. All the shitposting and self-loathing aside you guys are my family.
WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

>raise
I suppose giving a fuck about someone, especially someone related to you, is too much for people on this site.

18, the no-longer-kid. I should make that 15 but I'm giving them 3 years to get their shit together and realize that they are in control of what they stuff their gobbler with, despite the shit mommy and daddy buy.

This one pisses me off. Bitching about thin privilege while owning a vacation home

And we once again post part 2 before part 1. Great job team, we can all go home now.

As a server, whenever I see a fat kid I try to sell them this cotton candy drink that just cotton candy on top of Sprite. It's free refills. I'm actively trying to kill the little shits faster. I'd recommend it it's pretty funny

Better than fatlighting.

Why does this keep happening? Part 1 has a picture of a Mario mushroom you can clearly see in the thumbnail

shit I can eat that much and my stomach only expands like an inch out max

Someone do a vigin climber vs. Chad Sprinter haha funny meme

if you can't eat big u aint gonna leave humanity behind bruh

Judging by this bitches profile pic, she has NEVER spit out anything.

Do people not like tootsie rolls?

I'm pretty sure she's already left humanity behind to join a pod of whales

I admit I did it once as an op for a past thread (I was flipping through my folder for an OP image and accidentally chose part 2 first but didn't catch it in time), but as for why it still happens? I don't know.