youtu.be/M4t0aeTX954
youtube.com/watch?v=9NZw7D6F1x4&t=4s
youtu.be/JpUrXJNcS_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never eat a single onion in his life

Shit rhinos are big why dont you just eat fucking grass then

((Nice try))

>Be an obligate carnivore and go on eternal keto diet

He eats meat. But that doesn't matter, only thing that matters is hormonal profile or genetics.

>tigers don’t eat onions
lel are you stupid?

onions contain thiosulphate which is deadly to cats, so yes.

GOMAD

I wonder if I could find a shadowy Russian surgeon that would replace my arms.

>tigers are cats
that’s like saying bonobos are people

yeah

hes obv roiding, look at his traps

SS+GOMAD

No it's not, it's like saying humans are primates

This tiger most probably got a low to no myostatin level. Just google it its a gentic defect. Happens to animals, theres a giant kanagroo and shit. Can also happen to humans but I did not read any proof for that yet

tigers are so fucking aesthetic

never thought i would be miring an animal but fuck...those arms jesus fucking christ

JUST

what the fuck happened to us, why did we evolve to be so fucking weak? I would happily lose some braincells so I can lift 10x my own bodyweight.

I’m usually not a hippie or anything but I’ll be so sad if tigers actually do go extinct during my life. I’ll never forgive chinks and poos if they kill all the tigers.

TIGER sit in cage ALL DAY and get SWOLE while YOU workout and get DYEL

so we can run, and also because we don't need it. the amount of energy investment required to develop and maintain a gorilla level of strength with little exercise and a herbivorous diet is ridiculous so as soon as our bodies found an easier way to live, they stopped bothering

youtu.be/M4t0aeTX954
THIS

Medicine was a mistake. It only preserves weak genetics and instead of natural selection running its course humans intervened (because we have sympathy) and try our darndest to hell every sick person

>tfw the human race could’ve had a 6’4 average
>tfw humans could’ve naturally been at 10% bf
>tfw humans could’ve been immune to all diseases
>tfw humans could’ve been the most aesthetically pleasing of the animal kingdom but some faggot who can’t look further down the road had to think with his feelings rather than his brain

Save one person with a deformation only to fuck over his future offspring

>giving up intellect for strength
you apparently made that trade already

Paleo
Intermittent fasting
Nofap
HIIT

go to furraffanity.com to find out

I can still read your smart ass comment so apparently didn't trade enough

Tbh I would rather have 10 slightly less stronger people fighting, building, and hunting for my tribe than 3 really strong guys

basically neanderthals, but the got
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

another roided out douche with tribal tattoos, take it over to /fraud/

Our muscles evolved to be better suited for fine motor function, allowing us to craft tools and weapons. As we started living in large groups, strength wasn't as necessary anymore, so those with the ability to craft prospered.

Nah thats what a tigers muscle looks like when you can actually see it through their fur.

L-Lewd!

(You)

do you think somebody could beat up a tiger?

Kill yourself or give me your address so i can do it.
Fucking faggot anime poster

As long as the tiger didn't get a cheapshot behind my back, I think I'd have a chance. I'm a pretty big dude and if I could avoid getting cut up by the claws for a few seconds to get my arm around its neck and go for its eyes I would at least scare it away.

lmao, the fucking delusion.

kek'd

Ask a gorilla to perform intricate tasks like making a watch. They lack the motor control

surely

>immune to all diseases
I mean the rest of your post is absolutely retarded but that right there, holy shit how stupid are you
Did the public school system fail you that badly?

REALTOUGHGUY

Come to Chuck E Cheese. I am going to ask my mom the car so i can go.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, obviously

natty test like you wouldn't believe
Eats more meat than a cock sleeve.

post moar for mindset

How the fuck do you measure this? Its not like you can teach a monkey to dl or squat or ohp

I mean lifting doesn't equal able to fight, and I've done like 3 months of YouTube mma videos and a tiger doesn't even know what a hip throw is. So I mean the tiger doesn't lift and doesn't watch or train UFC, therefore I win.

I feed my cat onion all the time, she likes it

>Its not like you can teach a monkey to dl or squat or ohp

You can literary teach monkeys sit down and drink tea with you, I'm pretty sure you can teach them to make basic body movements

What do we call the tiger chad?

Tiger has more strength in one of his legs than your whole body can generate. A Tigers neck is thicker than your fucking head.
youtube.com/watch?v=9NZw7D6F1x4&t=4s

One tiger leg can deadlift 500lbs? No. I'd get my arms underneath his paws and get my head next to his head so he doesnt have room to bite me. I can deadlift the entire weight of the tiger..

>a gorilla can lift 4,000lbs
no it cant

>implying some scientists got a gorilla to max out on deadlifts one time

I want to hug a tiger, they look so fucking comfy

Less likely and less dangerous than you ever hugging a woman who isn't your mom

underrated

What is Dynamic Tension

>hugging women
user that's gay

Link to vid

youtu.be/JpUrXJNcS_8

>an overgrown vegan rat is bigger than you
Defend yourself

I have the ability to make weapons(spear, for example) to kill this animal in combat, there is a reason we evolved the way we are now.

>tfw even dyel gorillas are stronger than any man to ever live

>i have the ability to make weapons(spear, for example) to kill CHAD in combat, there is reason I'm DYEL the way I am now.