Wow, you seem really into this whole 'lifting' thing, user! But what do you like to do in your free time...

Wow, you seem really into this whole 'lifting' thing, user! But what do you like to do in your free time? You have hobbies, right?

Hobby this whore.
*grabs dick*

All female hobbies are such shit she can't have anything on me

I'm quite the prolific reader. I spend at least half my waking hours reading Veeky Forums and Reddit.

lifting and fitness is a hobby and a lifestyle, dumbass
I bet you think traveling is a hobby, too

Well, looks like I'm a giant faggot

read the bottle first

"Lots, but I'd doubt they'd interest you, as they don't include shopping, travelling, starbucks, netflix, or instagram."

Why do women think hobbies = rampant consumerism?
So few women I know have actual hobbies.
And travelling? What, so you get home from work, kick off your shoes, and spend the evening exploring the jungles of bali by backpack?
It's not a hobby if you're rarely doing it.

Like it matters to bitches what hobbies you have. Most of them doent even have a single hobby of their own. Literally work and hang with friends.

>Acting like all other hobbies aren't a form of consumerism

Dude name one hobby that requires little to no amount of money to buy required shit

What are your hobbies grill?

>netflix and youtube

training for marathons

Buying backpacking gear and using the fuck out of it is far different than hobbies consisting of shopping for random shit then going home andn watching Netflix while drinking shitty wine.

>I can read horoscopes and have foretold decades of past history
>learned magician since '08
>acquired the tao technique to orgasm at any given time
>able to perform tricks with PSI balls, i.e. setting your pussy on fire
>I will remote fuck you at any given time with my 10'' if you will

Fapping and shitposting

Unless he gets paid for it (and maybe even then), lifting is his hobby.

I’m like, really deep into shrooms and communing with my totem spirit.
It’s a duck.

backpacking is unironically more gay than shopping

WHAT FUCKING HOBBY DO YOU HAVE HUH?

Fuck ok you guys got me there
Still gotta buy decent gear dude, probably renew shit when it gets fucked. Nature can be gnarly. It's different yeah, and obviously more rewarding but it's still the same level of consumerism

Drinking.
Bring me my goon sack, wench

>Ah but you need money for everything!
Completely missing the point.

hearty kek

If you're hanging out with people who legitmately call
>shopping, travelling, starbucks, netflix, or instagram

hobbies. You're hanging out with the wrong people.

>gaybacking
>hobby
>travelling
>not a hobby

>buyings and reading books
>hobby
>buying and watching movies
>not a hobby

collect the hair of pretty girls like yourself ;)

not quite as gay as lifting though

girls hobbies:
ig, twitter, gossip, ruining other people lives.

Playing guitar. Chess. Runescape. Designing t-shirt prints.

99% of women are the wrong people

Lifting isn’t a hobby, it’s a necessity to find other gays.

Writing. Unless… Big Pen is pushing that to oil the pen-making capitalist machine. Viva la Revolucíon, comrade.

>writers use pens to write books
found the brainlet

Camping is a kino hobby

I like to suck dicks because I'm a huge faggot. So we have that in common atleast.

If she's not even a little interested in trying out lifting, she's not it. The amount of time chasing gains is the amount of time you won't be spending with her. Search for a Veeky Forums bitch, barbell qt, wheyfu or at the worst, a gym thot.

>amount of time chasing gains is the amount of time you won't be spending with her
what, like 6 to 8 hours a week and eating a bunch of food? people talk about lifting as if it's a Spartan training camp.

What the fuck are your hobbies bitch?
>in before shopping, fucking chad, and doing makeup

All true. Also, traveling for a lot of women just means going to different cities and shopping there.

This is dumb, women don't give a fuck what hobbies you have. In fact, most women would rather you have lifting as a hobby than a lot of other stupid shit. As long as you're physically attractive and have a good job they don't give a fuck.

My hobby is doggy

Collecting shit

Walking?

I don't have a job and my gf let's me live at her place with her sister

im not a faggot..

Lol getting influenced by the shoe companies

I look for druids

Yes..aggressive benzo and alcohol abuse

nope.
>finished dead space on hard 2 years ago
>try playing on easy earlier this week
>rage, lift instead
>became just what i wanted to be in high school
>too fucking late, neet with no friends

Having drinks with whores I met on the internet

My man.
I haven't tried communing with my spirit animal (with or without drugs) in years after developing a mental tick that kicks me out of meditation whenever I try.
Mine is a fucking big otter.

This

Runescape is a chore, not a hobby.

praying, you dirty atheist

swing dancing

Probably shouldn't mention Veeky Forums or Reddit. Make up some normie shit like how you're reading Mein Kampf.

I play 4x strategy games. Why don't you come over to my house and I'll show you something that will last for days.

lmao this

I trade cryptos

Yeah. My hobby is lifting, I already told you that. What's your hobby? Being a brainless slut?

You don't need advanced gear to run a marathon. Decent shoes is a must yes let's says 70euros and younre good for a year but besides that running is free.

>Well lifting can be considered a hobby but I also like swimming a couple times a week and have a few beers on weekends with friends, but please tell me about your hobbys.
>Shopping and taking pics for IG.

Oh you know, Video games, tv and books. Also spending hours on a Swedish Basket weaving forum.

Chess and other card/board games.

Asked my gf, here's what she said. I knew them but asked for your guys sake

Fucking sluts like yourself

>female
>hobbies

lmao

The fuck is wrong with travelling?

Nothing, he's saying that these people don't actually travel, they just talk a bunch of shit when they're doing this every day and night.

This .
Being able to travel a lot is a sign of decadence.
Most women don't actually pay for their travels, they want their man to support this "hobby".

>martial arts
>reading
>programming
>studying
What are your hobbies besides consuming alcohol and time?

Swimming
Playing basketball with your negro friends
Reading pirated e-books

Yeah, when I'm not lifting or eating, I like listening to depressing shit, sitting infront of the computer for hours straight either playing World of Wacraft or browsing Veeky Forums. Oh yeah and I'm also angry all the time

Disc golf

LOL like a woman has EVER been interested in her bf's hobbies EVER

Isn't pic related a boy that hopped on hormones from age 10 or something?

>pretty hot tho

This, bitches get really wet once you tell them you read esoteric political literature. Not saying mein Kampf is esoteric but every time ive gotten laid I talked about Seneca or James Burnham. Sluts love it.

They always pretend the are interested to get what they want. Never forget that.

"Travelling" to these women is going on a weekend trip to Chicago paid for with daddy's money

more like a week to Cancun to take pictures and videos for their Instagram accounts and to keep looking at their telephones 24/7. They are fucking addicts.

>read
>write
>play soccer
>volunteer
>invest money for stupid people

I like depressing music too, what sort of stuff do you listen to?

reading all the great works of the western tradition

oh god i hope so, would need a fucking sauce

Nothing in itself. Most women travelling either spend daddy's money to do it, or rack up credit card debt. When abroad, they fuck foreigners and shop, and that's about it. That annoys normal men, but to each their own. If my folks would pay for me to fly to Europe and bang slav girls, I would do it too.

I also hike, camp and suck the dicks of my cowboy friends up in the mountains.

I take it matching with girls that love travelling expect me to pay for them to go on holiday right? Fuck sake.

How does one even get a gf without a job after college?

I don't even mind if a girls hobby is just drinking cheap wine and watching netflix

all I do is work, study, lift, eat, sleep and occasionally shitpost
that's literally it
I don't even fap anymore either

I throw spears at mailboxes

Wild mushroom gathering

Same...

I make my own alcohol from shit that I forage for. Fight me bitch, it costs literally nothing as I save up old pickle jars to ferment it in

I see you're a man of culture as well

GYM IS LIFE