Boogies meltdown and divorce

Did you miss Boogie's melt down yesterday? Well here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU

Boogie isn't going to make it after all. He broke down on stream yesterday and let it slip his wife is leaving him. He is 100% going to blow his stomach up with comfort food.

I give him a year, tops.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=29m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sings heart break songs to himself, cringely, for the first 20 minutes. Skip to 25 mins or so

Boogie is cringe, period. Just skip all his videos entirely; they will add no value to your life. In fact, they will damage your soul.

>"She's just not into sex"

KEK

Probably got tired of cowboy fucking the human personification of a water bed. If I had to do an extra 20 minutes of cardio like that, I'd use my stabiliser gains and become a powerlifter

You don't understand, she has been cucking him and he thinks she's not into sex, because she doesn't want to have sex with *him* anymore

>goes on Veeky Forums even though it's fucking him up mentally just because of boredom and novelty
Self restraint isn't one of your best featured, is it boogie?

Trips and he has to commit suicide on cam

Does this specimen just peel the shrink wrap off plastic nick nacks all day and put them on display shelves?

When is he going to start lifting?

38.08 kek

Any pics of the fat wife?

>wife leaves for a month
>only texts back to him when she's supposed to return
>agrees to only meet on Christmas but then she has to go back
>jabba the cuck is adamant that she's not into other men

Jesus Christ has he ever heard of denial?

Roll

>boogie will die without having reproduced

Good

Another one

can someone give me the rundown, I'm not watching boogie for a fucking hour

REE he made her fat like him

> "she's just not that into sex"

What boogie doesn't get is that even a woman with a low sex drive want to get plowed by Chad.

Theirs no greater compliment for a woman than an alpha choosing her and her being able to sexually satisfy an alpha.

Compliments are required for a womans ego. They'd rather have compliments than food. Even a bitch as fat as her.

she wasn't fat in the first place?

railing (his wife)

fat retard is a literal cuck

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=29m6s

Here is specifically where he starts talking, if you would like to skip the singing.

That's from years ago. Might just my a creative angle though.

He is going to make another 200 video series talking about it and claiming all the positive changes he is going go through.
In reality he will do the exact opposite and will take the easy route to happiness and get some antidepressants, because "his body just is like that".
This guy is such a weak excuse of a human being.

The fucked up thing is there are plenty of women that follow boogie that would throw themselves at him.

What women do to get maintained is fucking ridiculous, I am back to square one in understanding sloots. No matter which way you look at it, whatever way he might have tried to please her is fucking disgusting to think about. Probably dicklet too given previous things he's said

You'd think that after a lifetime on YouTube he'd know how to handle trolls.

>retard: the language

20 minutes in. So far he sang to himself and complained about the left and right being shit.

Not being funny, but his wife is probably a feeder or something like that.

Probably the reason why his surgery kept getting postponed was because of her insistence and now he's finally losing weight, she's leaving. I know it's usually guys into that shit, but no reason why a woman can't be I guess.

>almost quads
Dubs and he does it off cam

they were both fat as fuck at their wedding, don't be fooled

you can't tell if someone is fat, just by their face

so why did she divorce him?

Roll

This actually makes a lot of sense when you think about

>@Boogie2988
>Even when life is bad you can know that there's something good in store for you sometime soon.
>You don't even have to work to make it happen sometimes

Wtf kind of attitude is that? You don't even have to do anything?

Because he's a literal buttergolem.

>implying he would stay with her when he's not dependent on her anyways.

She knew this. She was an enabler, fuck her. Good on Boogie for getting rid of that cancer in his life.

Agreed. This AND a lot of women have some kind of pathological need to care for something (probably a misplaced maternal instinct or something).

I know of a guy who had cancer and his girlfriend was absolutely all over him during his treatment and seemed to be loving it but as soon as he started getting better she got extremely depressed and left him. He wasn't very financially well off so it wasn't for the money either. Maybe boogies wife is similar.

Very true. I've been saying for years this bitch was helping keep him fat.

of course, but she married a buttergolem. why leave him now?

How much Alimony will she get?

She got her money and a few years of fun with all of his assets (obvioiusly not sexual).

It's time for her to leave, get back to her pre-Boogie weight, and find a nice Jewish bull to settle with. Literally every "celebrity" marriage.

Be married long enough to a rich fat person you get his assets at divorce

This is some Nostradamus shit nigga

SOME BIG BLACK BULLLLL FILLING HER WITH COCK MEATTTTTT

>Jewish bull

He makes a fair bit of money, but not a major amount to get somebody to marry him purely for it. I appreciate she probably isn't attractive enough to pull in someone with the big bucks but marrying somebody like Boogie purely for the money is a bit of a stretch. Honestly, it's probably something like