Femanon here

Femanon here

How do I make my butt look like this?

BBC

Squats and oats. When you get there come find me to lick your ass.

Surgery
Also thatt butt looks ugly and fake as fuck

Squats n oats = big gains
Also, tits or gtfo.

heels on the beach 5x10

sit on my face

Get one of your guy friends who's being trying to fuck you for ages and squat on his prick. You're welcome.

Holy shit, women are fucked up beyond saving

I'm running test ATM, sat in the docs and this pic literally made me hard

Walk around in heels

Lady Gaga looks weird but her ass is GOAT

Quit this bullshit you faggot meme kid

You can't, it's mostly genetic.

Thats not a good look.

I love you, would you like to be my girlfriend? i am so sure your butt looks beautiful just the way he is :)

>love BBC
>have surgery done
that's it

disgusting

i know you are not female thats for sure

Add mass then definition to glutes, all you can really do, won't look the same but it'll look good

Indian man detected

OPEN BOB

>Femanon here
the lies, Fadga doesn't have female fans, only ageing sjw twinks, go be hairy trap somewhere else

Why do beautiful women so often ruin their soft, supple bodies with shitty thoughtless tattoos in terrible places?

Sage

>gross skin flap because this bitch hasnt worked out a day in her life

Because they don't exist to be just a body for you to use they have actual identities and independent existences beyond your sexual gratification

What does that have to do with getting a shitty thoughtless tattoo? I'm not just a body for sexual gratification either but I don't have any tattoos at all let alone pointless ones.

because your standards and judgements are totally irrelevant to them
holy fuck you're dumb

it's such a shame. I thought I struck gold a couple of weeks ago then the dress came off and revealed this tacky piece on her side. FUCK.

as the other user was trying to explain, they do it literally to piss you off

riding muh dick 5Xf

u dont need brains when you're pretty

>your standards
lmao like these bitches have any standards. ink is fad and 90% of them will regret it in 10 years.
>Because individuality is a lie people tell themselves in order to maintain the illusion that they are relevant and important. In reality most people are barely self aware, let alone sapient, and are thus incapable of being individuals on a basic level. Most humans are just meat puppets because they are lost in a sea of abstracts they do not understand.

what? literally where? what are you talking about

Are you trying to tell me that's the reason girls do this is something personal against me, because I doubt it. I don't even know this woman lol your answer doesn't make any sense.

Fucking patels lmao

im28andmanagedtogetajoboutofunidespitemyentirelycringepersonalityandthisisdeep

because they fucking wanted too

what he quoted wasn't wrong though.
It seems like you don't understand it.

It's absolutely wrong. People who try to act like they're more enlightened than others are pretentious fucks.

>lmoa dude im the only smart one in a sea of sheep

that wasn't even the point.

Are you trying to tell me you have something against a woman you don't even know lol doing something to her own body?

>most humans

choosing nihilism doesn't make you the exception. it does the opposite

I assume some of butt is genetics

However glutes are muscles of course, sooo squats, hip thrusts, deadlifts I guess? Glute pull throughs

Why would you want that?

Looks like you or your girlfriend have shitty thoughtless tattoos in terrible places.

what is, then?
That some people will regret decisions they make? wow this doesnt happen to every person at some point?
That identity is quite complicated and difficult to comprehend in any way since nothing is in a vacuum?
Or that this guy thinks no one has an idea of themselves and therefore make decisions they think are unique to try to create a projection either for themselves or for others of their identity because... as stated already its a pretty difficult and difficult concept let alone when it becomes practiced....

That' some serious virginity you got there champ.

Because they want to be unique and special by getting tattoos just like every other social media addict

Pajeet pls go

Brazilian buttlift. It's the only way to form the butt without the legs.

No, I just called her beautiful and asked why she would do something to make herself less beautiful

My girlfriend is perpetually cold. Help me tell her she needs to lift some fucking weights.

If they are going to end up regretting those tattoos when they're older, then what that guy thinks is pretty fucking justified. Like you, he realizes that their decision to get a tattoo is short-sighted. Perhaps he feels the need to make the world a better place by addressing obviously short-sighted decisions and putting them out in the open? Perhaps he's a bit more mature then your "fuck em they'll regret what they did and I don't care" attitude? Despite what you think, some people do care user, they care a lot and they want to make the world a better place.

If you think Lady Gaga is even remotely close to attractive, there is no doubt in my mind that you're either a nigger, an obese woman or a faggot.

squats, lunges and deadlifts

He has a point it looks like a slab of fat with little shape, it's not the best ass to try and achieve when there are plenty of other quality butts
even the sloots walking about my city have better asses

what? having people not get tattoos they MIGHT regret later in their lives will make the world a better place? is this a peanuts cartoon? idgi bud
we all gonna hold hands and not get tattoos and go to heaven or something man?
Sure having people have more ways of expressing individuality would be amazing. And outside of the capitalist consuming and image orientated cycle (which I think tattoos exist in), having expressions of individuality is pretty tough. But if someone is trying (or. as user would say. only thinks that theyre trying) I dont see a harm in it for them. It's not the limit of expression, yknow? I think its pretty rough and abstract like he said but if someone likes a lil tattoo on their body or whatever thats fine.... I also dont think that many people so dreadfully regret tattoos they get but idk

dumbass. squats dont focus on glutes

This. Why is this board so fucking narcissistic? No one cares about your opinion faggot

this is the kind of thinking that keeps you a virgin
>DUDE WHY DO ANYTHING AND ENJOY SOMETHING IN THE MOMENT, 15 YEARS LATER YOU NOT GONNA REGRET IT

why would they regret it in the first place and 15 years later you can probably remove it a lot cheaper.

more please

Turned off by how hard of a meme workout this is.

When did big, fat, nasty asses like this become popular? What happened to tight, perky, small asses? This world is so fucked up.

>he doesnt root his feet into ground

first exercise was somewhat legit but rest is just pants on head retarded

>Most people are just meat puppets, I am only one self aware life is pointless nothing has value

>God why am I alone and depressed just because I hate life

user I....

>user I...have tattoos.

There you go

Ireland pls go

>Why don't good looking girls try to appeal to social rejects?

Gee, wonder why

Thats some serious low standards you got there champ. Makes me think u are the virgin here if you find that weirdly shaped plastic ass desirable

>Why don't good looking girls try to appeal to social rejects

Appeal to decent social men by getting tattoos? Where do you live? In a circus?

Yes they do. You have shit form

"decent social men" don't dislike tattoos as much as you think. Maybe your definition of decent is off.

t. mad roasties

how make my ass look like this? high carb diet?

Cause it looks cool

Found the guy who quarter squats

Shut up, Beavis

Pretty much most professional careers looks down on Tats.

I have a bunch of shut-in friends and none of them hate tattoos. If you get the definition of decent from Veeky Forums there is no hope for your autism

Why are ugly incels triggered by some ink?

maybe in the 70s. not even japan dislikes tattoos that much anymore

It’s true though
Lions are cool, and having a tattoo of one looks cool. Yakuza tattoos look fucking amazing and zyzz’s tts were aesthetic as furak. Girls like tats too.

Bacause they ruin beautiful otherwise classy women

m8 I just finished working in a hospital not a single one us junior doctors much less the consultants had tattoos similar to the girl.
Also my sis is a lawyer and same thing in her office.

I Guess engineers might have tattoos ?

How though ?
Many rich and successful people have tattoos

im in medschool now and i know girls with tattoos. unless its on your arm you cant really see it anyway.
i think the only field where you really shouldnt get a tattoo is politics

So it's ones where people are able to hide it, since it's looked down upon.

just because you dont want to show it to everyone it doesnt mean youre hiding it.
and again im i have a bunch of nerd friends and i dont know anyone who would be against tattoos. average people arent against it either. i cant think of a single place outside Veeky Forums where a tattoo would be looked down upon.

oats made me malnourished,they prevent the absorption of calcium so can harm teeth, and have low nutrition so they can turn my fingernails malnourished

Yeah, tell some "empowered" women "you look like shit, you would look better without them" in their faces and see how that goes.

>just because you dont want to show it to everyone it doesnt mean youre hiding it
Maybe because I'm doing a surgical specialty where autism is more rampant but consultants literally comment on your clothes if you don't look smart enough or if you didn't shave for 1 day. I highly doubt somebody can get away with Sleeve tattoo or tattoo on your hands or even face unless they were extremely talented and charismatic.

>tell random people they look like shit
>get surprised when it doesnt go well

Are you genuinely autistic or seriously what the actual fuck went wrong in your life that youre this fucking retarded lad

Only way to get accurate is to post your current progress

That's the point you fucking mongoloid.

Also why are you so triggered? First time on Veeky Forums? First time reading people who doesn't like tatoos?