Which protein powder does Veeky Forums recommend?

Title

Real food

Unflavored whey, you faglord. Sweeteners just give you cancer.

The Vega vanilla pea protein is pretty great. I don't drink the whey tye protein powders as they fuck my skin up but definitely give Vega a try. Their vanilla flavour one is pretty tasty.

Might as well pick up a bow and live in the woods if sweeteners is what you're afraid of.

peer reviewed source please

the only study they did that showed neurological affects in mice was when they force-fed the mice 2 g/kg bodyweight over the course of several weeks.

A 220 lbs guy would have to consume 200 g of aspartame / day. Aspartame is 200 times sweeter than cane sugar. If you are a guy who eats 40 kg (88 lbs) of refined sugar / day and are planning to completely replace that sugar with aspartame I would agree that you might consider your doctor before doing so.

All the ones I ordered from bulkpowders have been excellent. Great taste, mix well.

Unflavored bulkpowders beef protein.

Add 300ml off whole grass fed milk, 2 tablespoons off peanut butter and 2 Bananas.

Thank me later finon

>whole grass fed milk

Whey

BSN Syntha-6 Isolate strawberry or chocolate milkshake flavor. 140cal/25g protein

Just blend 3 Big Mac's with milk

Not OP but I was considering ON whey protein. I'm just looking for gains and not to be as sore the next day is this good?

Just get one thats cheap.

Rule 1. Best shit you’ll ever drink OP, don’t listen to these dipshits

ON is fine

ON Banana Cream, mixes well with milk/water and taste exactly like banana smoothie

nutrabio is the only company i trust

ON Extreme Milk Chocolate

the rest taste like garbage

Get unflavored or unsweetened. Which means either straightup cocoa powder or vanilla extract.

Of course if you can get unflavored you can mix it with a third of a spoon of cocoa or a drop of vanilla extract.

the point of supplements is to deliver a targeted macro or nutrient at a specific time of the day.

first time i bought protein powder with taste
i got gold standard banana.

after the 3rd shake i already got sick of the taste.
Puked twice since whenever i hit a bong after - didn't happen with the old flavourless one.

i wouldn't recommend any flavour desu or at least one you can barely taste.

If i had any friends who lift i would just give em this shit powder for free

hey faggot, just stop the sweets. Enjoy the bitter and other flavors. You're missing out on life.

consider the onion meme, you have literal faggots like you that cannot eat raw onions and people who are loving the shrek life.

>Puked twice since whenever i hit a bong after
weed robs your gains

just got bulkpowders chocolate mint, fucking best i've had yet. actually mixes and is easy to drink

Gold Standar Whey
Chocolate

My nigga. I tried to love My Protein because of the high labdoor rating but I just can't stand just how sickeningly sweet there stuff is. I keep coming back to syntha-6. That shit tastes so damn good.

Dynamize 100% whey protein isolate. It mixes well, tastes good, and doesn't give me gas or indigestion.

Have a look on Labdoor and pick one of the best ones on there.

>being this retarded
I hope this is bait kiddo

ground cocoa beans

Soy. Isoflavones resemble estrogen but they block estrogen. Dont rely on soy completely though. Mix it up a bit with lean meat and whey here and there. I got to admit soy tastes much better.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Ah come on with your silly sheisty jew conspiracy shit. Im a plain old pure white aryan german irish living in rural south. But i know what im talking about man. Soy is good it grows all over the place in the farms round here and the bulls we feed soy to are very strong and powerful.

MyProtein

Affordable and great quality. They always have sales too

Buy real food instead

ON extreme milk chocolate tastes like dogshit compared to star nutrition double rich chocolate, which tastes like actual chocolate milk

Just bought 10kg of pea protein isolate, did i fuck up?

Straight up shit. Smells the same.

isn beef proteins just leftovers like hooves, tendons and stuff? check the protein profile. if it's full of proline it's shit. even if they say it's grassfed, assfucked etc

God no that Shit is notorious for not mixing correctly and Fuck that Shit

Onion powder

Thinking about myprotein, is impact good? Also I'm gym only 1.5 months.

International WPI