Does your wife/gf enjoy sex or is just putting up with it for your sake?

Does your wife/gf enjoy sex or is just putting up with it for your sake?

Does she initiate? Why do I grt the feeling most women are asexual.

Also general sex thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUa2atNxhfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont care if they like it or not. I just fuck them.

Yes and yes, she cums every time

My slampig gf loves sex, we both initiate.

Also for those knocking nofap it cured my Death grip syndrome. Used to only cum from vigorous masturbation now I can blow my load in her from sex. It's much better then your hand too and doesn't wreck your penis.

How long did that take?

How do I change my mindset about women. I just mostly hear about women putting up with it but very rarely do i hear about them genuinely enjoying it. Where do i get myself someone like this

Wifey used to initiate sex, but then baby-cockblock was born and all she cares about is feeding the baby and sleeping when the baby is sleeping. Stupid cock blocking baby. She used to give great handies and blowies and liked it when I stuck a finger in her butt. We still have sex, but she acts like it's a burden now. I wonder if things will change as the baby gets older???

Sounds like you need to get better mate. Im pretty experienced and my wife wants me most of the time. We are married seven years and fuck at least 5 times a week pretty wild. We also get another girl sometimes.
I was worried about womens pleasure as a youngfag and kinda learned empathy but though its important its also important taking what you want.
You also need endurance and a nice cock of course.

Hmmm gf never initiates but if we go a day or two without doing it she then comments the next day like "is there a reason we didn't have sex yet?" its very confusing.

Lol one of my female friends said she would almost stop having sex one she ha had a baby because it's not a big deal for her. She do it mostly to satisfy men. Although she likes cuddling, kisses and stuff like that.

Wife loves sex, and I tried to go to sleep early and she complained that I wasn't going to fuck her tonight.

So yes, she also initiates

Can I build up endurance without being in a relationship. I have a small penor. Should i just let it go

Your friend is a closeted dyke.

I have zero sexual desire, why?

How do I sex? Specifically the part after the foreplay. I suck at it.

For me 1 month. The first time I came in her was very mentally taxing but that's what a decade of no lube jerking does. After that it gets slightly easier. The hardest part is not falling into old habits of jerking like a vise.
I found her on Craigslist as a last resort. I was very horny lonely and desperate hence going for a slampig. No shame here.

You stick your dick into the vagina. Although I don't know what to do next because I stop being hard pretty fast.

Sorry about penor, dont know about that but endurance is no problem. Lifting and cardio do a lot. Focus on core. Lifting also gets you a little dickgain and better erections.

If you guys want to see what good Chadsex looks like, Check out Manuel Ferrara

>wife/gf

Yes, we both initiate and enjoy sex.
When she does it though, she will typically do it sheepishly, like she will look at or feel my muscles and bite her lip and give me a look, at that point I know she wants to fuck.

If I initiate, I will just say "do you want to have sex", or I'll just rub her nipples which will turn her on straight away.
Sometimes I'll simply pick her up and carry her into the bedroom, which is easy since she is 4'11.

I hate to break it to you user, but you might be gay.

You take dick out
You put dick in
You take dick out
And shake it all about

And it gets soft like croissants I used to eat in the mornings when I was in Belgium so I almost don't feel anything.

Grill here(actual female, not a trap, don't be weird) and I love making love with my fiance, anywhere anytime is good. I particularly like catching him unawares and initiating.

Maybe it's because of the rather unique circumstances of our relationship and how it started, but there you go, my two cents.

i wish i could relate to this thread

Seriously though, help pls.

Are you attracted to your gf?

Sounds shit. Most women tend to not give a fuck about their husbands after the kid is there, and the only reason why she would care is because you're givin her resources. Now given that she can easily divorce your ass and get alimony anyway she literally has no incentive in keeping you happy/satisfied. She can get your money either way. You're stuck and are at her mercy. Her half heartedly pity-fucking you every month is still better for you than trying to divorce her because you'll lose half your shit AND your moral high ground.

I hate this timeline.

Here you go

youtu.be/oUa2atNxhfg

Do whatever you want mate, most girls are submissive and don't want to do anything. They just want to be fucked. They want you to fuck then the way to want.

Ayyyo baby girl, how about you post some body pics so we can see what you're working with.

not enough onions

Yep. No dick problems. Lacking in technique or whatever you wanna call it.

You've got two choices:
1. tits or gtfo
2. tell me a story

You have sex with lights off or on?

Your mind is warped by people who shouldn’t get married being the example of marriage for you. There are a lot of people that don’t just settle and leap into a marriage with the first person they fall for.

On.

>same

FASTER!

You suck at sex.

He's not wrong though.

Well I don't know then, it should be instinctive, just can be a bit difficult with lights off at first. Try different poses, I just can't enjoy and be good at some. Comes with experience.

She cums several times in one go.
I, well, usually get flaccid like a spaghetti noodle. No, I don't have ED. It's just that sex with her feels like a chore and I'm completely out of the mood due to her stupid shit by the time I have the chance to plunge my dick into her.
So I prefer jerking off. Easier, more intimacy, more pleasure.
Nobody can get me off the way I myself do.

How does lifting help if I am busting in 1 minute anyways? Also I dont fap so its not like ive conditioned myself to bust in a minute

Kindly girl who doesn't talk can.

Girls love sex, but they only love fun adventurous sex in random hookups and breakup sex. Girlfriends pick five or six basic positions, dish out unenthusiastic head once every few months, and otherwise don't do much. I haven't figured out how to fix that yet.

Kinky*

Mine became even raunchier once she stopped breastfeeding, something something hormonal change. Frequency and amount of kinky experimental shit is lower than before, and she needs more effort from my side to get hot and bothered compared to hopping on my cock as soon as I vaguely looked in her direction, but we do have enjoyable, satisfying sex again and I would not dare complain.

I also heard stories of women going completely asexual after babby(s) so of course ymmv greatly, but dont lose hope yet, initiate often and see where it leads you.

>Sometimes I'll simply pick her up and carry her into the bedroom, which is easy since she is 4'11.
I fear for my future manlet chilluns, but fuck I love having a tiny wife.

I was talking about this with some male friends who married young. One has an 8 year old, another 9, another 11. None are religious, none are over 30. All of them say the sex comes back with a vengeance when the wife wants another kid, but otherwise it's basically reduced to just enough to prevent a divorce.

Prove them wrong user. We all have to make it together.

share unique circumstances pls, we all know you want to or you would not have mentioned

>the rather unique circumstances of our relationship and how it started
?

special snowflake syndrome

>it should be instinctive
Well, call me a biological retard then. I had to teach myself both how to flirt and how to be good at foreplay. I'll find a way to complete the circle eventually.

Nofap is just good if you cant get erections. Fap and get to know what you like for good sake. That one minute problem will go

god damn thread made me depressed

Flirting and foreplay aren't that instinctive actually, you should learn it. Fucking a girl kinda is. The only thing I can imagine you have troubles with is poses, the process of intercourse itself isn't something you should think about. Although if you have an average or above dick you should feel how she feels, some moves can hurt.

Lifting and living healthy raises testosterone

>The only thing I can imagine you have troubles with is poses
I did mention that I lack technique.

my wife isn't like that. this is our second kid and the same thing happened with the first. We went through a dry spell for a while, but we've also been through some patches where we had sex everyday/multiple times a day. She likes sex, just not when she's sleepless.
it's really not anything like that, my man. we have two kids and I take responsibility for raising all three, my wife and kids. My wife is a sweet little farm girl and she bows to my will. She cooks and cleans and takes care of the kids and we both work from home. We're happily married and have been for 5 years.
I think my wife is closer to yours than being asexual. She acts like sex is a burden when I initiate, but once we get going, she's into it. She also uses a vibrator while I fuck her so she gets off every time.
>sex comes back with a vengeance when the wife wants another kid
when we were trying for our second, yeah, this was pretty true. We would have sex multiple times a day sometimes and there's no greater feeling than blowing a load deep inside a pussy, unprotected.

Gf usually initiates, but sometimes if we haven't seen each other for a while or both have a rough day I'll scoop her up as soon as she gets home from work and throw her on the bed. Otherwise we usually can't go a night near each other without her getting awfully handsy because she wants dick.

god damn incels reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Does your wife/gf

>thinks most women are asexual

Oh boy lmao

Well it's like with exercises: try and find out which one fits you the best, you should feel it yourself. Although you can just read about basic positions if you haven't done it yet.

The problem is you. Keep lifting but make time for yourself no matter what. Show her that you're still your own person and you're not just her provider.

Her instincts will kick in when she fears she could loose you to another woman so she'll let you fuck the shit out of her face to keep daddy around.

Don't let her break you bro.

Have you tried mentally distancing yourself from sex and the feeling while having sex? I know it's easier said than done, but how about trying really hard to envision a team of gorillas playing baseball, or trying to recite Shakespeare or something equally lame and stupid. I find I cum much quicker when I'm mentally engaged with the sex, but when I think about other things, I can just pump away.

>implying he's wrong

have you even read the thread

it actually eludes me how FUCKING STUPID you have to be to marry someone who sees intimacy with you as a burden

Is there a way to condition yourself to laat long before you even have sex?

Makes sense. Thanks.

>girl doesn't like being on top
Who else is dealing with this shit? How can I convince her?

She likes feeling desirable, not the actual sex itself

If you have been fantasizing about sex all day long, then you're psyching yourself out. At that point, you need to go jack off to release that sexual energy, or you're going to blow your load in minutes during sex. Otherwise, just try not to think about having sex while having sex.

When we were teens, her sex drive was way higher than mine. She initiated often and I sometimes did it just because she wanted to, since my dick was tired out.

15 years later, the poles shifted. My sex drive ramped up as I exited my mid-20s while hers dipped. She doesn't orgasm as quickly as she used to and initiates less often, though she enjoys it when we have sex. Now I'm typically the one pushing for a romp.

Part of the issue these days is that she's nursing our daughter and that messes with your hormones. Your body doesn't want to get pregnant when you're still nursing, so your sex drive diminishes. From what I've read, this is common for a lot of women and goes away when they stop nursing. Still, nursing exacerbated and existing trend rather than instigating a new trend.

I don't think women as a whole are asexual. I think it varies a lot between individuals and varies in a single individual over time. I think women as a whole are probably less sexually aggressive or needy than men broadly speaking, but that doesn't really mean much when there are plenty of women who want sex more than some guys that are out there, including myself at a certain point in time. What's most important is finding somebody who meets your intensity. Somebody who wants sex more than you do can be just as frustrating as someone who wants it less than you do, speaking from experience.

I love sex because I love the intimacy of sex and I often initiate, but the actual act of vaginal intercourse is uncomfortable for me, in fact it's usually painful. My bf isn't too big for me or anything but most of the moans and noises I make are from pain haha. I don't really know what to do. The only position that feels good is girl on top.

pls advice fellow gril

>She doesn't orgasm as quickly as she used to
have you tried getting her a vibrator? don't be threatened by it, it's a huge relief. it might even reinvigorate her sex drive.

Not enough foreplay

you need a big bucket of astroglide

pro tip: the more it hurts, the more he likes it

>wife
>gf
>Veeky Forums

Maybe. We have foreplay that lasts for at least like 20 min-30 min though and we use plenty of lube. He often gives me head or something beforehand.

My girl is like this but she doesn't like a long foreplay either.

Yeah, wives get their skin-hunger satisfied by being with baby a lot so their desire for intimacy goes down. it's a common problem in marriage and relationships

a rope and a chair

We use tons of lube

We have a Hitachi Magic Wand. I was telling a story, not asking for advice. She cums just fine, it just takes more effort than it did when we were 17. Eating her out takes 5 minutes now instead of 2. Pretty normal.

Really? Why

Your gf is yet another parasite pretending to like her bf.

I think it's more that she feels like she needs to take care of and be with the baby all the time, and when the baby doesn't need her she's exhausted

A lot of people have suggested to me that we use a vibrator, so that might help you guys.

Well she's honest with me, most would say they like having sex just to prevent me from cheating.

she does a lot, i don't i do it just because i like her, buut i don't feel remotely attracted to her anymore

I thought about it but she likes what I do with my tongue, she just gets tired of it too quickly.

She always initiates, because I'm never really "in the mood", but I get into it eventually. I feel like this is how the woman in a relationship normally is, which is kinda weird

My girlfriend is always horny and is usually the one who initiates. The girlfriend before this one would only initiate occasionally like maybe 2 out of every 10 times.

>Why do I grt the feeling most women are asexual.

All women seem asexual if you're ugly brah.

The fact that she's honest about not liking you doesn't mean your relationship is any less miserable.

Maybe she'd get less tired of a vibrator? Worth a shot I think.

what about 2D women?

She doesn't like intercourse basically. Some girls don't feel almost anything during it.

get her on her back

go in missionary

try to tilt you hips back slightly so your dick is pointing upwards, now pound at the bottom above the cervix (or if youre doing doggy, its on the bottom, so angle your hips down)

every girl ive ever done this to has gone level of stupid i didnt think were possible