How do I stop my gf from having bad protein farts?

How do I stop my gf from having bad protein farts?

She takes whey and creatine and its getting bad. Last night she let one off right near my face.

Can diet changes fix this?

nope THATS PART OF BEING FIT

plug her ass up

I know this is 99% and autistic incel fantasizing, but...

If you don’t get diamonds hard on your gf’s farts you are a soyboy lowtest human bean.

>If you don’t get diamonds hard on your gf’s farts you are a soyboy lowtest human bean.

Why would you get hard to shit laced air?

>complaining about having a walking brap dispenser you can have sex with

lol all these threads are just excuses to shill nigger women. It's so obvious.

Eat your onions you faggot

>being this low test

activated charcoal

Why dafuq wymenz need protein shakes, they just gotta get lean not big

No we just call that color "black"

Other way around. Low test are attracted to masculine things like flat ass/chest, dominance and farts. Nice try, cuck

Ighhh I wish I knew

A thinlg I hate is because I have ibs as soon as I eat a decent size meal I'm running for the toilet then I make a mess

So when I hve a gf I barely eat around them

And this causes some of them to be pissed of because I'm not a big food person
And I'm not into sweets and crisp so they get even more annoyed that their on the couch eating shite and I'm sipping water...

Protein farts happen when you eat more protein than you're body uses, so just tell her to eat less.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Lower her protein intake, the farting and bad odor means shes not properly digesting all the protein.

Because it was in contact with a girl's insides, and even passed through her butt. A woman's most intimate areas.

>wanting to lower a girl's natty BPM (Brap/minute) ratio
whoa slow down there pal your test levels must be hitting single digits

>Implying black men dont visit Veeky Forums

*no we just call that color "nigger"

no, but a fuckin slap can.Do you really let anyone disrespect you like that? stupid retard

And what's so special about it?

Listen up faggot, I'm going to help you out with knowledge from my teenage weed fiend days.

What you need to do is stuff your GFs poop chute with dryer sheets. Then when she braps, it will still smell like farts but it will also smell a bit like dryer sheets. That way when your parents who don't know what woman farts smell like bust you, you can lie and say it was only your farts you were trying to cover up and make your story more plausible by farting as well.