Friendly reminder that arnold was the godfather of broscience and knew fuck all about proper training

friendly reminder that arnold was the godfather of broscience and knew fuck all about proper training

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books/about/The_New_Encyclopedia_of_Modern_Bodybuild.html?id=ldwYtke-jIUC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

Bigger than you

roids and literal god tier genetics will get you that

Hostile reminder that he was and is, by any metric and any stretch of the term, more inspirational than you will ever be, you fucking faggot

yes

you have to be 18 to post here, you high school age arnold dickrider

Name someone better

>needing inspiration from has-been celebrities as opposed to just manning the fuck up and motivating yourself

>Arnold
>literal god tier genetics

stupid

He's literally bigger than Eddie Hall was at his age

I wasn't even the guy you were replying to. Arnold just looks good. I don't even lift for aesthetics.

>he advocated sleep, lifting heavy, eating lots of food, having a good time, and AAS

Pretty sure he had it all covered. Go watch your favorite DYEL youtuber with a hundred pubmed studies and NO gains

It's almost as if bodybuilding isnt all that complicated and most DYEL are paralyzed by overthinking.

Arnold has literally been the most influential figure in physical culture since the beginning of time.

You brought up something else that wasn't relevant to the point topic at all

appeal to authority fallacy. hurr durr hes bigger than you that means he is automatically more smarter on trainig, nutrition, and programming hurr durr

Arnold started taking gear at about 15, Eddie Hall was still stuck in a pool at that point. He probably started gear at about 18-19

This is likely his "prime" when he is not on the roids. Only time hes had the craxy physics was for movies or for mr olympia other than that he is just a normie chad whose just tall and fairly well built naturally. Probably wouldnt hardly have to touch a weight to have a prettt good physique just eat lean and he would be a chad.

This is ironically true

Appeal to results.

Stay a butthurt nogainz, makes no difference to us.

You don't need intelligent training methodology when you're a walking pharmacy

>Arnold got big on accident
Damn, will this happen to me if I'm not careful? I just wanna tone up, not get too big.

No, Arnold was on gear since he was around 15-16

That's when you need it most.

how is he still alive with all the oral dbol?

wrong. You can lift like complete shit and still make gains when you're on juice

broscience > science

pic related, the results you get from listening to pubmed study perusing geeks instead of big strong lifters

He never did it for more than.maybe 6 weeks at a time. Hes lucky. Never became a consistant user of the shit like rich piana.

Thanks for your opinion. Some of us actually take AAS and it's not fun or glamorous.

You're right bro

4/10 troll

the proof is in the pudding, and arnold was not only massive but he was also well-proportioned as opposed to our modern day bodybuilders with their roid gut

>what are low doses

Rich literally did anything he could, but it still wasn't AAS that killed him

You think this retard knows how to dose his shit??

>implying janoy low doses skittles it sick

because oral dbol isn't really that dangerous, it's one of the least toxic orals
fuck off retard
dbol doesnt work properly unless you do it for at least 8 weeks

janoy might be the world's first fake unnatty

genova is what happens when you juice, dont lift and dont eat properly
let him be an example

literally one of the best bodybuilders of all times (the most famous for sure) and on his prime can be as impressive and big as most bodybuilders nowadays

Of course its not directly related to his aas use but it definitely aggravated things. That and all the slin and igf1 and growth hormone. His skull literally grew and his eyes looked like they were popping out of his head. If you do just roids alone its not likely to kill you. But eventually you run into something nasty like cardiomyopathy or something which isnt in itself fatal but makes life miserable and eventually contributes to ending you. Id say people who use roids for short periods rarely have issues. So long as usage is short your usually good.

What's Dennis doing these days?
He should've won Olympia 2015

Arnold is so fucking overrated

I honestly don't know how he won so many Mr olympias

Still took like 30 years to catch up with him. I feel pretty good about cruising on test/deca since I'm already in my 30s

>still one of the best chests in bodybuilding history even after almost 40 years of his prime
>second best arms ever, behind only of serge nubret
>no horse legs or roid gut even while being as big as modern bodybuilders

Not if your arnie. I think youve earned yourself a bitch slap. *bitch slaps*. D-bol isnt dangerous sure. But it is pretty well known to be one of the most likely to lead to enlarge left ventricle of heart thus eventually could cause congestive heart failure. Which would suck balls... but still im assuming many people who use this drug are smart enough not to use it too long.

>I think youve earned yourself a bitch slap. *bitch slaps*

>arnold is overated
>post dude that has a mens physique body

Politics. Nobody wins unless they are contracted and chosen.

Jesus, I didn't know this thread would cause so much butthurt. What I meant in the OP is that while he does have a very good physique and probably inspired a lot of people, the training advice he has given throughout the years is close to dogshit. Just because he is big does not make him an authority on training

I imagine your having lots of fun with that. If i was you my favorite past time would be da beach with all the chicks staring at my jacked bod. If only i was willing to accept the side effects of the juice :( maybe when im really old and theres not much time to live anyway ill do it. Itll be on the bucket list. Hopefully ill be rich enough to afford when im old.

yes you're right arnold knows nothing about lifting, a multiple time mr olympia has nothing to teach you because you read starting strength and go on the internet and read t-nation articles

his decades of experience pale in comparison to your ability to read stuff on the internet, congratulations champ you are an expert at lifting

Stay mad, you literal retard.

>If only i was willing to accept the side effects of the juice :(
what side effects are you afraid of user? perhaps i can help you prevent your side effects with a decent cycle and PCT

Sides suck but I do just enough to recover from training and look like I actually lift. Good genetics outweigh juice by a mile and I don't have them.

>dbol doesnt work properly unless you do it for at least 8 weeks

god why do dyel retards think they know about roids? google your shit before you talk

>Good genetics outweigh juice by a mile
i wish more people understood this

you won't be like X lifter or Y lifter by taking their stack

just look how many butthurt dickriders replied to this thread

Hundreds of Millions of dollars and Kennedy connections.

That and like all bodybuilders of the era they only blasted and lifted like mad bastards for few months at a time. Like for three months. Fiive at the most. The rest of the time they cruised and at most did maintenance work and lifted occasionally.

The guys who blasted 24/7 365? Those guys are dead or are fucked in ways you can't even begin to comprehend .

Dude, we don't know what killed him, and his autopsy report was a forgery.

what?

Fag

The autopsy report was a fake.

>Arnold will never come out with a basic fitness routine for teens and young men
>He will never put his considerable wealth and influence behind it and get them into first calisthenics and activity like he first did then a basic compound+isolations+basic aerobics and activities workout.
>He'll never talk Zane into talking about responsible gear use and have him just SHRED guys like Piana and Loyd and call them idiots for destroying their bodies

Whatever man.

Because Arnold was and is only dedicated to his own personal success. He never wanted anyone except himself to win.

That's why he did shit like sabotage his competitors or psych them out with a bunch of bullshit.

Arnold is a huge narcissist though. Big time machavelian and did whatevet it took for him to win. He was after fame, glory and building his ego. Thee stuff you mention he dont give a fuck about. I don't think Arnold is that great, i mean he is legendary but is the amoral ways he used to reach his goal worthy of admiration and respect?

You're right.
Man is a narcissitic cunt.
However, that's what it takes to win and survive in that kind of world. Not even going to defend the guy.

But that narcissim, and that ego, can push him to do something like create fitness programs for absolute noobs and help reform the bodybuilding and fitness industry.

His name carries a fuck ton of weight. Him creating a program and critiquing modern fitness IN A PUBLIC FORUM AND ON THE AIR would change the landscape overnight.
Clowns like loyd and piana would be destroyed.

And you know what?

If Arnold talked about men in his age range getting on trt and basic fitness and strength training then every man within that age range and thinking about making it to that age will fucking listen to him.

He'd help a lot of people.

This

books.google.com/books/about/The_New_Encyclopedia_of_Modern_Bodybuild.html?id=ldwYtke-jIUC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

Here you go, dumbass.

what he did wouldn't work the same for you
and his advice is not even close to what he actually thinks is the right thing to do
having read tons of interviews with Arnold, his book, interviews with people who knew him, having watched countless videos related to him etc I can honestly say he's one of the most selfish people I know and I can hardly believe anything he says

Got any links and shit to the stuff you talk about? I wanna see that stuff

30 yo here
agreed on an inspiration, his movies suck, but his life trajectory is one in a billion, if that

screencap this, he's gonna run for the white House, his vlog style Trump callout vids are laying the ground for it.

He literally can't be president, retard

Sandow was far bigger than Arnold

WE WILL GET THE LAW CHANGED

loads of volume good food and a lot of rest.
Pretty good for his time where no one knew shit.
He was right with a lot of shit actually.

Teddy Roosevelt was president 3 times. Laws don't matter if they aren't enforced.

To be honest, he did believe some objectively false things. He thought pullovers could physically expand his ribcage. He thought 8 hours of sleep was too much. He made some rookie mistakes in his marriage.

He's the greatest bodybuilder of all time, but he was a man, and all men are flawed.

He also knew that effort matters more than just about anything else. Regardless of what meme program you decide to do, if you aren't going balls to the wall at multiple points throughout the workout you will get shit results.

Really they had just about everything that really matters figured out back then. Sleep, eat lots of protein, bust your ass lifting weights and take roids if you want to get as big as possible. That's like 95% of what anyone "knows" about bodybuilding, the rest is just memes and details.

You seriously think that is as big as Arnold could get without AAS? God people on this board are fucking delusional

>god tier genetics
>tiny calves that took years to make proportional
Pick one (hint it's the second).

Arnold (like most bodybuilders) did roid, but you still have to put work in to get that big, and to stay that lean. Perhaps some of his ideas are too brosciencey today, but the basics work for anyone, not just roid monkeys..

>broscience > science
This is definitely true. I mean broscience is at least 50% magic, which means it's better than just science alone.

>Arnold will never come out with a basic fitness routine for teens and young men

He actually did a year ago

his legs are quite defined though lmao

Arnold wrote the second edition of the Bodybuilder's Encyclopedia at least, which means he has put out training advice.

It's fairly basic bro-split stuff of course, save for needing to roid to do the two-workouts a day, but it has pretty good info in general.

That law didn't exist until FDR was president 4 times which happned AFTER Teddy.

>Teddy Roosevelt was president 3 times.
That was FDR, it was 4 times, and there was no law against it at the time. This post was an hour ago but Jesus

>his movies suck
Terminator and T2 are masterpieces of scifi and great films, this is widely accepted.
Even some of his action stuff is highly regarded, eg Commando

not on either side of this, but I think chris bumstead looks better as a modern lifter.

I admit, Chris is definitely a call back to the golden era and I hope what he's doing fixes bodybuilding as it stands now but right now he's nowhere near as influential as Arnie.

But Arnie is too busy reliving his glory days and looking like a deflating skin balloon to properly help the sport that created his fame.

Arnie's physique was easily better. This guy looks way too dry and roidy.

Yeah, but Arnie's physique took many years to reach that perfection, Chris has only been at it for a couple years so far.

>put work to stay lean on roids
he literally said that his precontest diet was the same as offseson except he would stop buttering his toast and would jog on the beach for cardio

He made some really good points, some that probably work better if you’re on the juice.

For example benching at a million different angles to hit his chest. People say “you can’t separate muscle fibers” but that’s bullshit. You can put my stress on different areas of the muscle. He has one of the best fucking chests ever, it’s fuller than the monsters even today. Same with doing chin ups to hit lower lats, my lats weren’t growing so I started doing neutral pull-ups instead of overhand grip and my lats started growing in the area I wanted them too.

how do you get to 30 and be so fucking retarded

I also think the "dry" look is also something that is just an evolution of bb'ing aesthetics.

>Teddy Roosevelt was president 3 times. Laws don't matter if they aren't enforced.
wowzer