The thirst

How does fit go about juggling women. I have 3 fwb and one is getting a little obsessive and it's making it difficult to enjoy the other 2
Also Chad problems thread. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBamcXro0Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell her all she needs is some vitamin D and you'll be over to give her an injection this evening.

>fucks girl he calls piggy
>thinks hes chad

NEVER juggle with women if you can't take the risks though. damn, for quite some time now, my gf's sister is kinda making weird comments about how she would be so happy to have a boyfriend like me and all kinds of shit while I'm just hoping that she doesn't get emotionally attached. women love it when guys show interest in their lives but after a while, they start to get too emotionally attached reaching obsessive levels

had another friend who actually has a boyfriend but used to send me half nudes with the explanation that she wanted to ask me for my opinion and whether she could send those pics to her boyfriend. tried to text her less afterwards because it was pretty awkward after a while. it can bite you in the ass anytime

>piggy

every true chad has a fuckpig

>implying being chad is a thing to work towards

brad > chad

Having two 5s is like one 10

Check em

I'm in a pickle boys.
My ex/complicated gf didnt want to move in with me - moved 4 hours away from her family and mine.

We're talking about breaking it of,staying together. It's all really up in the air. And since she said we were breaking it off i hooked up with this really good girl who's smoking hot and we're talking now too.
Idk what to do. Love the girl I was with, but I don't want this mental stress - its fucking up my career and work performance, and its this cycle of yes no yes no on her coming to live here.

I need advice

She is fucking with your ability to live comfortably. Drop her entirely and clearly and get with the new hot girl who has more respect for you.

I think you can't maintain a relationship if you're 4 hours away from each other. so if you've got already someone else why do you need help with the decision?

Clear up that disgusting status bar.

only if its at the same time

I have been in a good relationship with 4 hours of distance between us for over a year. If you really love eachother it's certainly possible. It sounds like you don't give that much of a shit though since you already hooked up with another girl.

She moved four hours way. It's over. Dont be one of those guys who sacrifices everything to make her happy.

if they dont know about each other, then its the lower of the two

We have a real complicated history. Got pregnant and had a procedure, been together for 4 years. Some messy shit happened, but I know it all depends on the commit.

Guess I'm venting

>putting fat blobs on pedestals
>using the thicc meme as an excuse
>"hehe she's just a slampig"

If you cant bang a normal girl you're still a virgin, fat disgusting whales don't count, where the fuck is your self respect?

>666
shes satan user, go with the new one, its a sign dont ignore it

>he doesn't have a 5/10 he can fuck anytime he wants as backup

You know a Brad is considered a douchebag among college students, right user?
#dontbeabrad

I appreciate it, but there's a lot you don't know. I've put a tremendous amount of sacrifice into this relationship. This other girl was nice because for the first time in a full year, i wasnt just thoughtlessly staring out the window stressing about my girl.

Like, i slept and felt weight fall off. Id like that weight gone with oldie, but i can't make it happen

All the more reason to ditch her. Is this the best relationship you can picture yourself in? If not then is she worth the hassle for a nothing relationship?

Could be true.

You know someone who identifies as cis male is considered a douchebag by college students.

Don't listen to college students.

why did you fuck that other girl?

No, in the current state, absolutely not. She wants to come tomorrow and talk and "we're supposed to be together" and all that. Im more hopeing something changes, but idk

I didn't fuck her. We went out and ended up hooking up a bit. Serious chemistry though. Literally just one day out together but shes texting and talking to me

>I've put a tremendous amount of sacrifice into this relationship
that seems like a gambler's fallacy, its better to cut your losses desu, but I don't really know your entire situation

pretty sure that hooking up means fucking

My wife and I had to deal with a long distance relationship when we were dating. She was ahead of me in school, so we we had to live 3.5 hours apart for a year and a half. We made it. Been married for 11 years now.

Only you know the value of your relationship, OP. If it's not worth the distance, cut it off.

>Hard to focus when all you can think about is penis
tell me about it

Is that different from a braphog?

I call them thots and they’re never lower than a 7.

Yes

>user doesn't know how to pick up 18-23 year old girls

I call her piggy because she has a degradation kink and honestly is a little bit chubby. My other fwbs are a short, skinny hapa and an average white girl. Piggy is native Alaskan. Variety is the spice of life desu

>3 fwb

You are a degenerate. Stop being a child, find a suitable LTR, get married, have children, and raise them to be good citizens. All your 'fwb' are fucking 10 other dudes regularly, it is repulsive to think about how much bodily fluid exchange and risk you are opening yourself up to.

Get your shit together, user.

Young sam hyde?

>hashtag
>here
You have to go back further than reddit

I find that in my search for someone worth settling down with, being able to keep my dick wet keeps things in perspective so I don't end up settling down with some airhead bitch because she likes to fuck. Been engaged 3 times.

who

Anyone else sleep with too many girls from the gym? This year I've banged 6 girls which 3 who work there Now I understand why they say don't shit where you eat. Fuck

this but bigly

I've been down the road you are on and have had some pretty close calls (pregnancy scares) then I got older and realised the profound amount of damage I was doing not only to myself but society as a whole.

Honestly if I could go back in time, I'd tell my younger self to focus more on his career, the gym, and his general self-improvement while casually searching for a LTR to aid him in his quest to fulfill his biological and spiritual imperatives.

if she lives more than an hour away shes not your girlfriend.

Yeah it's best to make sure the women you're banging don't know each other. Even outside of a relationship they get all weird and salty about shit

youtube.com/watch?v=rBamcXro0Eo

>been engaged 3 times

Sounds like you are the one with a problem, not her desu

I know a married couple with one of them living in Australia while the other stayed in Europe, they met every few months

I fucking hate LDR and would never do one, but I guess that I havent find the one I am ready to make the sacrifice for

4h doesn't sound too bad of you consider that ppl live in big cities where sometimes you need to 1 h to meet

The key is to have Set dates when to meet and talk enough to not let the emotional bond die to the point where you are just holding on to something for the pasts sake

Not necessarily.

>tfw only fwb is 1000s of miles away and my last visit was kinda feelsy

>user is ridiculing others for unimportant shit because he is confusingly insecure

Long distance is a fucking nightmare and 9999 times out of 10000, it's not worth it. Move on my dude. There's so many fucking fish in the sea