Welp. Its all but confirmed that boogie is being cucked while his wife "finds herself" (a fat bbc apparently)

Welp. Its all but confirmed that boogie is being cucked while his wife "finds herself" (a fat bbc apparently).

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU
(Skip to 32:00)

Ive hated him for so long but now that his life has pretty much fallen apart i want him to make it and get healthy.

actually laughing out laughing loud

mmm

I dont understand why people hate on Boogie. I dont personally like him, but hes so obviously a very broken person.

Boogie's making it but he's gotta lose weight fast cause that braphog is just gonna tear his life down because she has different goals other than him. Take the shortcut and lose 300 lbs of gf fast

Wait, so is she or isn't she cucking him? He contradicted himself.

Did his wife really tell him that she's not into sex?
damn how can a man be so blind

Sucks for him, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

>38:00

Thank you OP. I like watching Boogie... or I did like 5 years ago... but I can't get my head around Twitch or when he's on.

His content went to shit while she was around I hope he becomes a bitter /b/tard again.

Go to his videos and set it to oldest videos first. Watch some of those early vids and you'll see a desperate little guy.

I liked him until people started spamming him on Veeky Forums and other boards

This actually made me a little sad. I’ve been learning a little about body language lately, and what I saw was a man trapped in this little room trying to rationalize his way out of this mess.

Also, to the left of the video is a sword with a large black handle... to the right is a box that says “iconic mass.” Representing the bbc his wife is receiving and the mass she was attracted to in boogie... classic motherly urge. She wanted a big baby to take care of, literally cleaning his butt and feeding him at times. Now he’s losing weight and becoming more independent, and she’s lost that off attraction.

People are incredibly interesting. Fascinating, really.

>I hope he becomes a bitter /b/tard again
Don't worry, that part of him never left. Unfortunately.

That's the wrong sip, mate.

It did on youtube. I can see he's his old self on Steam. Actually kinda pathetic at his age but whatever. I'm glad he's finally lost so much weight.

I mean Twitch. Christ, I'm fucking old.

His delusion is crazy. His wife was taking 13 inch BBC while he was bitching on his stream.

>"I just want to find myself"

anytime a woman tells you this it means she wants to sleep around with tons of guys

I've seen it in college when a girl says some shit like "I feel I need to grow" or some bullshit it means she wants to sleep around with other men

please don't be a piece of shit like boogie and actually attract (and KEEP) the right women that won't do this bullshit

PAY FOR MY ALIMONY

Dude, you're like, so advanced on the art of women. Shame you won't get upvotes here.

The way I see it she was one of the causes why he was so fat to begin with. She's an enabler for the reason that she knows that when he dies she can get his cash. At some point of course she wasn't attracted to him anymore cause she had to take care of him all the time and because he is a fat slob. Now he is losing weight and wants a relationship with his wife and not a mother and actually have sex again, meanwhile to to her he is still a fat slob (she probably fucked normal weighted guys on the side) and she cannot unsee the fat slob she has been taking care of for all those years, she can never be attracted to him again unless he loses the skin and becomes fit or whatever. When she sees that saggy ass she still thinks of the same ass she had to wipe whenever he took a shit, meanwhile he is going his own path and cannot see what she is seeing cause he didn't go through her shit.

I watched from about 32:00 to 42:00 and just gained a lot of respect for Boogie.

He may be a fat glutenous fuck, but he also has some valuable character qualities that I hope to have one day. Maybe that level of understanding will come with age, but I'm honest to God not capable of that level of empathy yet.

I know you read these threads you fat fuck, good luck.

so how did he get ptsd.

Has he actually lost any weight yet? He still looks as fat as ever.

I truly feel bad for the guy

get away from the memes and his shitty political views and you'll realize he doesn't deserve it

kill yourself faggot

people that fat in relationships are codependent and totally fucked in the head. of course as soon as he starts actually putting together the willpower to make changes the relationship is gonna fall apart because it's entirely built on dysfunction in the first place.

A few months ago I watched another one of his videos. He didnt mention ptsd in it but he talked about being pretty severely abused growing up. His parents also basically force fed him and bought almost only junk food.

I know fit likes to shit on him becasue he got the surgery and the healthcare tweet but I honestly kind of feel for him. His weight and health situation arent entirely his fault when you consider that when he was a child and couldnt take care of himself, the people who were supposed to just shoveled garbage into his mouth and indoctrinated him anout how his weight was genetic. I think I remember him even saying that his mom later admitted to overfeeding him because she was afraid of him later moving out or some shit.

it's weird, like 90% of people that get that morbidly obese seem like they got fucked as kids.

>37:44
>I'm literally the only man she has ever really being attracted to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING DELUDED IDIOT.

Now if he says she's never been comfortable around other men it could mean she got raped in her youth and got terrified, but that doesn't mean she has never been attracted to other men, it means she is just afraid of them.

yeah I mean experiencing trauma, as a child especially, often leads mental health issues. That goes hand in hand with neglecting health. Some people eat non stop, others drink and do drugs, some both. Childhood shit can fuk you up and sometimes you are well into adulthood before you even come to terms with the fact that you have been self sabotaging your entire life.

I’m not a faggot libcuck or anything but I do think a large part of a person’s development is based on their childhood. I’ve been watching an assload of intervention lately and every single drug addict had some sort of childhood trauma

he couldn't walk or wipe his own ass so she probably felt like he was no danger to her

normal american fat people hit an obese ceiling of like 50%bf or something but the really fat my 600lb life people all have mental illness cause they got fucked as kids

>verbal coping THIS hard

god I can't watch

>my wife is not very sexual person
yeah, right. I bet that a regular woman would fuck this 800 lbs sack of lard every fucking day

he is fucking ears deep in delusion

Why are people assuming his disgusting jew noses whale of a wife (she may weigh more than him now) is capable od getting quality dick on the side?

to me it seems like his wife got scared that he might want to have sex soon since he can walk on his own legs already and decided to find someone who will provide for her before boogeyman gets fucking shredded

It never leaves us. Ever.

Noticed the same, he is like any archetypal old fat guy still buying figures and toys

>she's not into sex
>I'm one of the only men she's ever been attracted to
>she's not always comfortable around me

Man... I don't even care about Boogie but this coping is hard to watch.

She fed him (no pun intended) so many lines and he just ate it all up.

She's an E N A B L E R

Because there are whale chasers out there that love to meat-harpoon them. Mostly old guy, it's another fetish

>Because of her I was able to travel the world and meet my idols like John Green, Pewdiepie and Markplier

How old is he again

Nah. Bizarely he seems pretty big in this video but if you watxh his latest Youtube videos you can see he’s lost ALOT of weight. I’m starting to believe he’ll make it.

Because she has a vagina.

I feel bad for him.

He credits his happiness to his stupid, fat, manipulative wife when in reality she is probably the reason he had some much trouble losing the weight in the first place.

Now she's psychologically torturing him. So much for "in sickness and in health" and "to death do us part." What a vile, sickening women.

Is this poor, fat, deluded fool is going to end up paying this harpie alimony because of how he believes that he "owes her his life."

I mean Jesus fucking Christ.

AUGH BOOGIE. FUCK THIS BITCH. FOCUS ON YOURSELF. YOURE GONNA MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I read this like Bil Burr saying L A D Y

Anyway, boogie is such a weak faggot that he constantly comes to Veeky Forums, see if he gets mentioned, feel hurt then goes to his stream to fish for positive comments about him.

If dubs boogie will cry on his next stream about getting divorce papers and will show them on air and get his retarded fandom to harass his ex wife

Indeed. If you're all alone, you have no one to take the blame but he said himself that he couldn't get up and walk. There's no way he'd be able to go and buy groceries.

If a fatass lady were to be together with me, and my fucking goal was to get them down to normal weight, I would be able to do that. They seriously CANNOT get out of bed, and I control the food that is purchased and the food they get to eat. It shouldn't be hard to make them lose weight knowing this.
She has to have stalled his progress somehow... That fucking rancid whore... I hope she burns in hell.

Reddit

Spacing

Damn dude

This is fucking depressing. He really shouldn’t be dragging out his dirty marriage laundry like this, but I guess it is a cry for help. Look at the way he’s moving in the video, the way he tried to play off cucking. I know he’s a big old man child but this is just sad. Keep going Boogie, you’re gonna be OK, just don’t relapse to far

God I hate fat people but I hate unfaithful roastie whores even more

>boogie: [found a new dick up north]
>His followers: what?
>Boogie:what?

>what I saw was a man trapped in this little room trying to rationalize his way out of this mess.

/thread

Now that his wife is bbw, there's no doubt she's up there railroading some coal trains right now.

Fuckwit parents do unimaginable damage to their children

t. works in criminal justice around criminals

All the language he’s saying she used is so familiar. My fat roastie ex said the same shit, left me for a Jewish soyboy , he was giving her positive attention and I was wrapped up with work. Years together and she just dropped me. Soyboy just dropped her though, she didn’t want to open up their relationship so he just dumped her. And of course she comes back to try and manipulate me.

Keep going boogie, keep going.

/pol/ was right again

He is a fantastic example of what not to be as a human being, and takes up waaaaay too much space on this board.

>PTSD
those WW1 and 2 soldiers would be rolling in their graves

He's an egomaniac. He doesn't deserve a wife or life.

Shit and even they got over it eventually

He takes space irl too

Why the fuck is the private life of this E promi so important to me? I don't give a shit about any other "stars" but I daily read thread with gossip about this fat fuck.

This might be really good for him
I remember when I was losing weight it was almost this me vs the world mentality, it felt like I was on a mission or something. He might feel pretty good right now in that sort of stoic way.

Here's the thing too he's sort of a leftist
Maybe he'll branch out

Man I kind of know how Boogie feels.

This might sound pathetic but my girlfriend spent 2 years cheating on me at least once a week, and told me whenever she did it, even describing the different men she cheated on me with. At one point she even started a facebook group for all the men she fucked and invited my parents to it on my birthday

But I felt like I needed her, and I laughed it off. one christmas I bought her framed pictures of all her lovers (89 images). I kept giving her money too haha.

Women are snares

liberals, not even once

Once this cuck is able to stand again I bet he'll murder his wife and blame it on the PTSD

this has to be bait

Me reading your post

This cant be real, right guys..?

Boogie is what motivated me to get over my obsession with nerd culture shit and actually get out of the house. Seriously look at this sack of shit. Surrounded by toys and games 24/7. I used to be like this until I looked at other people like this and it is really sad.

>not dumping a whore
>not respecting yourself
>not beating her ass into a pulp
Please be bait.

what is wrong?

I'm a fat fetishist we aren't rare

Obsessing over fake things and surrounding yourself with anime toys is sad. Hobbies are fine. Allowing your hobbies to consume your life and define you is a problem.

"nerd" culture is cancer

pic related, his wife

this is incredibly accurate user
makes me feel 4 him

His wife is a lot fatter then I thought. I didn't save the pic but some user posted a body shot and she is legit 300lbs

She’s wearing a really unflattering dress? Her coat and shirt are one solid color.

i thought she was somewhat thin.
i don’t think this is her user????

She got fat m8. Those pictures of her skinny are years old.

A N G L E S
N
G
L
E
S

Literally copypasted from /pol/, I hate the guy anyways, so i'll let it slide

He uses his horrible lifestyle to garner sympathy views that feed his horrible lifestyle more, It's disgusting.

Fuck! His wife is huge, she would probably ended up like him in a couple of years.

Fuck this waste of oxygen.
People like him do not deserve to live.

And FFS STOP POSTING HIM ON Veeky Forums, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH AND FITNESS

>being around fatties makes you fat
no wonder she wants to get away.

Oh wait is this all for real?

aaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAA

Some really sad, pathetic people in here. I don't give 2 shits about this fat ass but wishing him to be cucked/divorced because he's fat is some really petty bullshit.

Some of you guys need to evaluate your lives.

Can't love others the way they deserve when you don't love yourself enough to even look decent.

All he does is play with his toys and bitch on the internet about how hard his life is.

get this man in the FBI

>people actually think she's divorcing him because he's fat

He was fatter when she married him and he's been losing weight rapidly. She either just wanted divorce money in the first place, or it was something else that came between them.