Gf complains i take too much time working out. Whut do?

Gf complains i take too much time working out. Whut do?

Dump and get a Veeky Forums bf

Work out less? Duh

"Maybe you should put down the dumbbells tough guy, and focus on balance, flexibility, and that vanity issue of yours. Spend another 2 hours in the gym this week and you're sleeping on the couch."

This :3c

Why though? I enjoy working out

Will Veeky Forums bf help with meal prep?

Herein lies the problem. You are focusing more on the meal prep than the feel prep.

Do you like cold metal or a warm pussy?

That's a lie. It's literally 1-1.5 hours a day. Tell her to watch a movie and you'll be back before it ends. Or just go at a more appropriate time where she would be busy and won't even notice. No girl should be saying this

Maintain your frame, says lifting is an important aspect of your life and if she doesn't like it she should go away

Your a faggot, when she asks I do it. What’s she’s actually saying is spend more time with me, so get her to come the gym she will drop it an get bored soon enough an you have months of freedom before it surfaces an you stroke her ego once more, women are nut brains, 2d emotions I don’t get guys who don’t understand what they want, they want what you tell them is good for them, because realistically they want help guidance and encouragement.

Just be yourself

Tell her that she spends too much time watching netflix and she needs to come to the gym with you.

call her a gains goblin and scream at her

I'm not reading all that shit, but I assume you thanked me. You're welcome

thats having a girlfriend my friend. either you stop doing some other thing and keep training the way you do right now, or try and reason with her, which will be a challenge probably

This having a girlfriend business seems like more hassle than it's worth

If you give in now she will know you are her puppet.
Stay strong and tell her it's just what you do. If she doesn't like it, there are more girls out there. She will fall into line

I did the following
>can't you work out less?
>no
>ok

I have told her I won't stop working out. Even missed a cardio day for her. The bitch should be thankful, most brahs wouldn't do that.

Sounds like she is testing you, women love to do that shit

work out more

I choose metal \m/

Lmao what? Dump her, she sounds immature at best. Working out for an hour and a half daily wouldn't get in the way of a normal relationship. You don't need to spend every moment outside of class/work with her.

Give her the dick when you get back from the gym.
You'll have a pump and your pheromones will be emitting, these are optimal conditions.
She'll shut up quick about the gym if you do this correctly.

Gf are gain goblins

Let her complain and keep lifting

tell her she takes too much time between sucking your dick
doesn't matter what you say it's a fucking test
are you going to roll over and be her bitch?

this
all girls stfu after a good dicking