Most Veeky Forums approved fast food

Imagine this scenario:

You leave your ejaculatory for once to go out with friends. They insist on getting some fast food but allow you to decide where ((they know you're an autistic muscle head and they don't want you to sperg out completely)). Hard mode: you forgot your onions at home.

What's your choice? It's pic related right?

get new friends

I drive us back home, grab meal prepped food and Chuck it at their head as hard as I can while yelling "IS THIS FOOD FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?"
I then eat the food.

We go to Mcdonald's and get 6 hot n spiceys each

Occasional fast food is fine you goof. Just get a child's meal with water and remember to record the calories.

Chipotle breh

This is the only correct answer op

best answer, sadly i live in europe and Chipotle doesnt exist here. any other options ?

subway turkey/chicken subs

Subway veggy sandwiches

2 McDoubles 1 crispy McChicken medium fry small oreo McFlurry

McDonald’s McDoubles are legit fine on your macros.

If youre eating fast food its all about taste gainz
>whataburger
>in-n-out
>cookout
Only acceptable answers, unless cafeteria-style barbecue.

no sauce and extra vegetables to go extra healthy

This
Or firehouse subs

Whataburger is pretty fucking delicious. Too bad the nearest one is like 500 miles away.

Protein style Double Double from In n Out. They even supply the onions for you.

This. If anyone here is having a hard time, try living off one double chicken burrito bowl a day. Also it's a really versatile menu if you're concerned about your macros

we go to in-n-out and i talk about neck gains and xenestrogens the entire time, also i call all the customers subhumans and laugh heartily at a 15 year old falling and losing all his food in front of his friends

>if anyone's having a hard time Cutting
ffs I need to not be a phoneposter

>fastfood
>i'm not poor
i'm going to outback with my friends every thursday for 8 months now, eating herb crusted filet with garlic mashed potatoes, one of the best combos ever

Wendy's or Chipotle

Having mostly traveled in North Europe, it's a hit-or-miss. The only constant is McDonalds. Everything else is mostly local shit. Some countries have Burger King, other don't. Some have KFC, others don't. I live in a small town in Latvia, and literally the only franchise fast food joint is Hesburgers from Spurdo Spärdeland

yeah you are right, I live in munich and there are actually quite a few known fastfood places here. But they are all unhealhty, I guess the best is KFC where i get the Grilled Gourmet Chicken occasionally but its really expensive for what it is. I just dont get why there isnt any healthy fastfood around. Maybe I should open up a bodybuilding fast food place around here because I am sure it would be a big success if it tastes somewhat good and is kinda cheap.

Work there for gains.
>Get a giant bowl of chicken for free
>Hit 140g no problem plus room for toppings
>Queso is half protein half fat and tastes good as fuck

>You leave your ejaculatory

I'm sorry, what

>Not taking 6tuppermeals a day to mcD

I'm sure there are places Like chipotle in Germany. Maybe a German chain of restaurants?

Go anywhere that you won't call it fast food. Even fucking cafe is much better that this shit.

ejaculatory
Surely
>Ejaculatorium

nandoes or sushi.
If you fall for the fried jew.

Pollo loco pollo bowls. Ton of salt thou

ejaculation laboratory i assume

to answer op i would probably go for a burrito/wrap place, we dont have chipotle in this shit country but we have some good copies

mexican food is replaced by arabic doner kebab in Germany except for some hipster overpriced mexican restaurants. we dont have so many fast food chains in Germany but you can buy ok quality doner kebab,pizza and some other fast food for cheap at places mostly owned by immigrants

chinese buffet

Subway
Also I'm permabulking

true, sadly I dont think Kebap is very good for you. I occasionally eat it but I see it as a cheat meal.

>Outback
>not poor

For me, it's the McChicken, the perfect fast food sandwich.

Is McDonalds grilled chicken wraps without sauce ok?
It's literally something I'd make at home
>Wrap
>Grilled Chicken
>Lettuce
>Cucumber
>Tomato
The only concerning factor there would be sodium content.

Just drink like 2 cups of water to balance it

Guarantee everyone agreeing with this is white

>White people can't eat chipotle
Fuck off Jamal/Pablo/Mohammad

Why does that matter? I'm hispanic and I made the post. Good macros and tasty food is not a race thing

Long Dong Silvers of course, matey. I just get their baked fish/rice/2 side combo. For sides, double green beans. It comes with two hushpuppies, but overall it's not that bad.

What other fast food with good macros are there?

Are you mad it's not "real Mexican food"? There's no "real Mexican food" fast food so what exact answers do you want?

Wendy's and bk both have variants of this that are basically the same. I also only eat half of the bun

How the fuck am I supposed to get HYUGE eating fucking children's meals

lmaoing at white people right now

At burger king I get the bacon club salad with a grilled chicken breast.

They give you some croutons in a pouch, but otherwise it isn't loaded up with tortilla chips and corn and shit like other salads at fast food joints.

Go to bk get two chicken burgers for 5 dollars monopoly money and stacc em together

Sounds like a good option. Mcdicks has the grilled chicken sandwich with tons of brotein
Chicken Jr? That's 1 dollar each

In new york chipolte isnt really a white thing. Maybe in kansas or indiana. Whenever i go to chipotle its always full if effay young black or spanish people

Nandos is indisputably best.

Double quarter pounder with cheese. 70g+ of protein.

Nando's makes me just wanna cook

How so?

Really? In California it's just about the whitest thing ever. Burger King could have a whole ad campaign that was nothing but white supremacist slogans and it would still get more nonwhites than Chipotle

BK chicken nigglets have pretty good macros if you skip that saauce

Does anyone know if you can ask for a DOUBLE grilled chicken sandwich at Burger King? It's not on the menu, but will they put in an extra chicken fillet if you ask?

you can "have it your way" ®

I think they can ring up just about anything at the cash register.

Cheers.

I miss eating there everyday for free while my brother was porking a manager. They should have worked out their differences

that's not how you spell moes. chipotle undercooks everything

No mayo, only ranch! It's a health food avalanche!

Hungry Jacks

my nigga. what position u work?

Ate at Moes once. Gave me a mean case of exploding diarrhea. Kinda embarrassing to be sitting at home and suddenly shitting yourself. Never happened before and never happened since.

guess it's just a local thing

get your bald out of here and go sniff your workout powder

>niggerhand at the bottom

Moes is terrible. You're an embarrassment for even suggesting it comes close to chipotle.

Well it is Portuguese

New york is full of assorted shit skins and mexicans know better than to pay for overpriced "Mexican" food in commiefornia, specially since their abuela can cook the same thing for free. Makes sense that only whites in CA go to chipotle

>Nigga done stole my olive

Chipotle (if that counts as fast food) or chik fil a

Is anyone concerned about how much soy mcdonalds uses? McChickens arent any safer than the burgers. All of their condiments use soy too.

Sodium isn't even bad for you unless you have hypertension. Soy and dairy, however...