How do you guys do this daily? I feel like vomiting 2/3 of the way through the onion

How do you guys do this daily? I feel like vomiting 2/3 of the way through the onion

You're not supposed to actually do it.

If Veeky Forums said killing yourself increased your testosterone you'd all do it, you sad incels

>killing yourself increases testosterone
Is this true?

It’s a joke user. It’s just a joke on the gullible. I’m sorry user... I’m sorry we took it this far, forgive us.

And may God help us all

Well we've all been looking for a reason

I think I'm gonna make it guys

Don't eat it like an apple you absolute retard. Here's some ideas:
Put a third in your eggs or oatmeal (not memeing) in the morning.
Put a third in a salad or sandwich or wrap.
Put a third in an Hemingway sandwich or blend it into a shake or smoothie.

>Hello new friend, did you enjoy your b8?
>inb4 he's b8ing by faking being b8ed

It definitely increases the average testosterone of the human male, even if only by a tiny bit.

Shit time to buy a gun

reminder if you do this without getting bi-weekly blood tests you're genuinely retarded

enjoy suffering through a raw onion a day to increase your test by less than 1

Don't eat like an apple you retard. Mix it into a salad or something. By doing this you'll be getting even more good nutrients to boost your test. You guys never eat veggies?

>Don't eat it like an apple
are you fucking dumb? does shrek put it in his sandwiches and smoothies? no he fucking doesnt so shut your mouth

There is this one study done on rats that shows higher test levels after death.

So I should eat onions and then kill myself for ultimate testosterone

Absolutely, post results and say hi to Piana.

Because I don't just eat it like an apple out of hand like a retard. Chop it up and make a salad type thing. Pico de gallo is delicious for example, I could eat like 5 onions worth a day. Or just chop up fuck tons of raw onion and throw it in whatever you're eating.

Seriously are you people literally retarded or something?

This is actually unironically true.
Death by sulfur poisoning from too many raw onions is the ideal way

the vomiting is helpful, those are the weak female hormones being expelled

No, it's not. It really is quite likely that humans see similar effects as rats did. However, eating it like a fucking apple is the dumbest shit one can do following from that. That's self-torture.

No pain no gain

Literally everything Veeky Forums says is bullshit.

>muh onions
>Starting Strength is all you need to be aesthetic, trust me bro
>don't do any core or bicep isolation, compounds work those plenty and only douchebags do biceps
>GOMAD or go home, you won’t get fat I promise
>lol you count the weight of the bar, kys faggot
>you have visible abs and you're under 250 lbs? shoo shoo hungry skelly
>What, you're not 7' 6"? Fucking manlet

Its pure shitposting of intentional misinformation to confuse newfags that didn't read the sticky.

ONION TIP:
Easily eat half an anion in one meal. Or a whole one if you choose.

ADD DICED:
onion+celery+mayonaise(or miracle whip)+sweet red pepper

TO MINCED:
tuna or chicken or turkey or egg

GARNISH WITH:
salt, pepper, paprika, whatever
Voila: instant onion+protein salad. Make into sandwich if youre into that.

>Americans are LITERALLY too STUPID to eat onions
Wow. Just wow.

>eating it like a fucking apple is the dumbest shit one can do
it'snot that bad user, don't be a pussy.

raw onion is very strong and pungent. hard to eat on its own.

but it goes really great with savory meat dishes. turkish kebab, greek gyros, lebanese shawarma and yugoslavian cevapcici are examples of dishes that are traditionally eaten with raw onions. other varieties include mett (raw minced pork, eaten with raw onions on a bread roll) or just a big american burger with thick slices of raw onion.

so instead of gulping down a whole onion like a fucking autist, do it like people have been doing it for centuries and eat your raw onion as a side dish with your meat.

So, how tall are you?

I'm on day five and It's the shit

IF YOU ARE EATING AN ONION A DAY STOP NOW

onions belong to the same family as garlic, both of which contain similar sulfide compounds/allicin and polyphenols. These stop absorption of minerals especially iron

Most importantly read examine . coms article on garlic and the testicular toxicity caused by them at relatively low dose, and separate articles on the testicular lesions caused by onions in rats after about 40 days in another trial

DONT DO IT