What types of clothes does Veeky Forums wear after getting an above average (or better) physique? I always wear plain...

What types of clothes does Veeky Forums wear after getting an above average (or better) physique? I always wear plain, usually solid-color cotton t-shirts or shirts (cotton because it shrinks on washing and makes me look more ripped).

Also come bully Veeky Forums here

I pretty much do the same thing. also neutral jeans, usually darker

Same two pairs of Jeans all year. Somewhat tight cuz I have kinda big legs
Plain shirt/pullover. My torso adds plenty of shape to it. Cardigan if it's colder

Yeah that's it

Usually a short sleeved, patterned shirt, some slim fit jeans and shoes or trainers .

Rick Owens tank tops in summer, tight fitted clothing in general during winter

>Cardigan
Wanna know how I know you're a numale faggot?

now that ive gotten bigger, even baggier sweatpants and t shirts

A toga

>solid color cotton t-shirts
Patrician taste. Almost all you need as a big guy.

Remember to train upper back because it will pull the shirt up and make your shoulders and chest look even bigger.

Short sleeved, slim fitted shirts. It's actually hard to find shit that fits well on a big chest/slim waist physique, normalfag clothes look loose and shitty.

I personally like the pleb Levi shirts, they hug a fit body well

What do you call that kind of thing that you can wear over stuff that has a zipper
Google translate gave me that word

My niggas

Dress like a self respecting white man

Is there such a thing as a shirt that's not suitable for the gym because of its material or construction? I'm about to replace my gym shirt of three years and I don't want to get something that won't work for some unforeseen reason.

all black erey thaang

How do you wear a beard without looking like a nu-male hipster?

I think a lot of it has to do with short hair without too much styling and a beard that isn't too neatly trimmed.

I general wear a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up for dat forearms. I just feel most comfortable in them and shirt with sleeves rolled always looks good.

Nah, it's the unkempt hair and beard that give away the numale look. They always have mid-length, wavy hair that's unstyled and ugly, pubey beards that act similarly.
If your beard genetics are like your pic related, you don't need to style/trim it as much because it will always look straight and neat, but that's not always the case.

What? no it's the exact opposite. I actually know quite a few nu-males and they are always talking about beard oil and shit to style their beard and help control it and grow straight.

and they always have stupid, too-styled comb-over type hair

>numale look
>I actually know quite a few nu-males

a jacket my nigga

Are you seriously not acquainted with any of these people, not even in a remote way?

You must not live in America or something because these people are everywhere