Joe Rogan

> Lifts
> Knows how to fight
> Wealthy
> Voted for Bernie
> Invented the UFC
> Smokes weed

> He's not some pussy Body Builder who eats make every meal and dehydrated himself to look good.

> He's not some fat ads body builder who can't wipe his own ass.

Here's my voted for the King of Veeky Forums.

*Kale
*Ass

teeny tiny little manlet when will he learn to GROW GROW GROW

a manlet that would kill you in seconds mate

>Smokes weed

t. butthurt manlet. GROW GROW GROW

>voted for bernie
>smokes weed
>considering either of these to be positive things

kys

Yo pull that shit up Jamie

>5'7"

>voted for bernie

DROPPED

voted for bernie

Joe Rogan is smarter than everyone on Veeky Forums the proof is that he's rich

>manlet
>leftist
out.

zyzz was king, yang was king, scooby was king. we have no kingly candidates, closest we have is bugehagen

>Voted for Bernie
I mean I'm no Trumpcuck but seriously? Do people over the age of 16 find this old fucks drivel worth anything?

he didnt vote for bernie you ape he voted for gary johnson

I wish Joe was my dad (no homo)

You don't vote king you mongaloid.
The previous king has recently passed and a new one hasn't been crowned yet.

shut the fuck up man you cringy faggot. God damn.

but muh weed and taxpayer-funded college

He's 5'8", true, but the best fighters in the world literally bow to this man.

Weed is fucking godtier. Helps you ear big. Helps you sleep big. Helps you relax your muscles. It's come a long way from that highschool shit that makes you stupid.

Yes, he's a leftist. He cares for the environment, is a renaissance man who is capable of speaking intelligently on any subject, is a badass fighter in his own right. Isnt a huge cuck who stands back to coronate Hillary. Actually gives a fuck about the deficit, doesn't like Trumps shitty tax cuts (even though he's the kind of person they'd specifically help)

In his 50s and treats his body like a temple, pushes it to the limits.

do you know where you are? you post on Veeky Forums you accept you are posting in a loser's hellhole. get off your high horse and go pretend to be alpha on misc

>you can't get addicted to marij.....

weed hasn't made any progress wtf are you talking about. weed is a beta drug for beta losers who would rather sit on the couch eating chips and being dozy than doing something actually constructive or fun.

defending weed use is fucking pathetic. not saying that i don't smoke joints with my pals after nights out and shit but cmon don't act like its some noble life decision

he's definitely a respectable guy from a training standpoint but anyone who votes for bernie is a deluded cunt who thinks comedians have respectable/followable political opinions

i 100% believe the right to vote should not be given to everyone

>Yes, he's a leftist. He cares for the environment
I care for the environment a whole lot and I'm far right. I like Joe though.

we already have a king tho

So you're cool with Trump effectively dismantling the EPA?

They've developed strains with all the health benefits that barely have any THC.

So do I. Let's start with everyone who votes against their own self-interests and are too stupid to realize it (everyone whose under 60 years old making less than 275k annually who have children they care about who voted for Trump)

He didn't vote for Bernie

>> Voted for Bernie

>voted for Bernie
King of Veeky Forums has to be economically literate

>here's my vote for the king of Veeky Forums
there will only be one true king of Veeky Forums

>In his 50s and treats his body like a temple
You are supposed to inject temples with trt?

fuck off omegauncertainty. onions are more popular than you are.

Hello Satan. What's up?

trump > bernie tho

bernie
>dude weed lmao :)
>lower taxes :)
>higher minimum wage :)
>fuk off racists :)

better than this i guess

>is a renaissance man who is capable of speaking intelligently on any subject
You must be a fucking moron, or have never listened to his podcast.He's a caveman who parrots back things that "experts" have told him, in front of other experts.

according to joe rogan, funny though never seen or heard of him killing anyone though.

he literally gets dwarfed by female ufc fighters.

> Mods still letting children on four chains

“user would you get off the laptop I made dinner for you!”

Trump:
> Tax cuts for the rich
> largest deficit in American history
> Making our Allies hate us
> Taxing graduate students, ensuring we stays the world's dumbest country
> Putting people in position s of power that want to destroy their own Departments:
> Betsy Devose is ruining public education, which was already shit
> Director of the FCC is ruining the internet
> Head of the EPA sued the EPA for big businesses hundreds of times, is now actively working to dismantle it

The stock market is skyrocketing because businesses are doing whatever the fuck they want - just like what happens before every major economic crash that's ever occured. Republicucks defregulate, fuck up tbe deficit, there's a crash, then democrats take over because everything is shit and Republicans point to the Democrats and say "everything is shit under him!"

It's a cycle! I feel like a fucking crazy person because it's so fucking obvious and you retards can't see it!

Wow you are delusional. Fake news really sunk their teeth into you.