100K Linkholder here. When am I gonna make it?

250k Linkholder here
since presale

sick of the missed gains fuck fuck fuck

Never.

What a lovely P&D ride you'd have so far..

Got mil, gonna buy 200 k more of it if it dips to 1800 Satoshis

I'd wish I'd had 250K Link. I estimated that in its peak ChainLink will be worth 130€. And it will be. With 250K Link and my iron hands I'm outta there. Will post than as "whale here" in future on biz.

Chainlink's peak will be at 130€

I'll need some kind of maths to back this up
please

If you have proofs I'd be interested

>derivatives market is worth between $630 trillion and $1.2 quadrillion annually
>a derivative is a contract that derives its value from the performance of an underlying asset, index, or entity
>examples of derivatives include futures contracts, forward contracts, options, and swaps
>smart contracts are more secure (especially when enforced by decentralized networks and informed by decentralized oracles) and less expensive than traditional contract law
>LINK is a generic middleware between any blockchain that can enforce smart contracts (e.g. ETH) and external data (financial, etc. etc.)
>Tons of more practical and mundane use cases such as insurance
>Partnership with SWIFT

MAINSTREAM SMART CONTRACTS

LOOK AT THIS INFOGRAPHIC AND TELL ME LINK WON'T BE WORTH $100+ IF THEY PULL THIS OFF

Most obvious moon mission of all time. No excuse for not making it

How much was presale

nice digits btw

Unlucky.

I just entered the 100k+ LINK club too, friend.

Don't worry. We'll make it. 2019 at the latest, but probably 2018.

4k link reporting in. Gonna invest each month from now on. Praying it doesn't moon for a year or so.

9~10 cents

you bought link you cant make it unless you were a billionare to start with , pump and dumps over, look at the chart on DNT that's links future

in b4 sergey abandons this project like his last one

can a senpai please please send me 500 link

brainlets and haters

>imagine abandoning a project with a client like swift

This

>1800 sats

Yeah no thats not happening.