I told a girl I really like that I am a 26 year old kissless virgin who has never been in a relationship in his life

I told a girl I really like that I am a 26 year old kissless virgin who has never been in a relationship in his life

she kept asking me about my past, I tried to play cool and act like it has been great, but then I broke down, told her the truth and almost cried in the end.

fucking kill me please.

I actually wonder why noever having had a relationship before is an unattractive thing to girls. I'd love it if I were the first real bf to my gf.

pic related for OP, make sure you don't spaghetti this as well.

You're 26 and you've never been with a girl? How does this happen? I've been with girls in some capacity since I was 15.

where the fuck do you think you are kiddo

supposed to say "Been in a few relationships but nothing ever stuck I guess"

and if you do ever admit to being KHHV tell her it's because you're waiting for the one and focusing on career or whatever

That is pretty pathetic to be honest. How did she react?

I just don't get it, what have you been doing with your life for 26 years?

she asked me why, we ended up having a 1 hour conversation about how my life in high school sucked, how much rejection I experienced, which in turn made me hate social events, thus isolating me from the entire world, thus never having any girlfriends, because what girl would want to be with a loser like me.

Are you in a relationship with her now?
desu senpai I just lost my virginity and in a relationship for first time at 23. You gotta take a risk before it's too late and you die or something
I agree, but I feel like girls want someone who knows how to handle things and never being in a relationship is a sign you can't handle things

btw i didn't tell my girl I was a virgin but she hasnt asked yet so

>Are you in a relationship with her now?

no, I will follow

this soon

>I didn't tell my girl I was a virgin

wasn't it glaringly obvious that you've had no experience in sex your first time?

I think girls are a lot more "attraction of the pack" than guys. part of a guys attraction is every one else perceives him, so if a girls perceives him as good enough to date then other girls will infer that.

Did you not have a dad? You do realize that this turns her off, right? Some things you NEVER tell girls. Ever hear of the saying "fake it till you make it"?

>b-but honesty

t. virgin everytime

literally why.

The average age for marriage for men is 29 dude, you were literally millimeters from aquiring a GF and you're 3 years younger than the average.

Just drink a lot until you're over it and try again.

Its good my dude. I spent the last couple months talking to the girl of my dreams trying to win her over. Then one night I got wasted out of my head and blew up her phone at 6 am about how beautiful she was and that I could never have her, then like 10 straight texts of unreadble drunk bullshit, and then I cut myself 5 times with a knife and sent pics of it to her.
Life is pain.

I'm really not sure... I didn't ask her how I did or anything because didn't want her to know I'm retarded. She's 19 I think but has some experience so maybe she doesn't know that much either. But she said she came from sex and I just did a lot of foreplay stuff beforehand so idk. My dick slipped out like three times throughout, I don't know if that's normal or not, but she didn't say anything about it.

I'm more nervous about going down on her, which I want to do. THat's where I know she'll find out I have no experience down there. Any tips would be appreciated

stop dude. don't say that, not yet anyway. I would have loved to tell the gf everything shit in my life. I would love to tell her how much I miss her when she's not around, how much she means, the fears I have about her realising I'm shit and moving on.

you just can't. insecurity is the vine that grows and smothers a relationship the quickest. don't go about planting more of it.

Oh shit. Keep going. I'm almost there

Come up with some variant of this line that matches your personality and diction:

"A lady never asks, a gentleman never tells. I figure the least I owe any girl is some respect and discretion." Only if she really tries to force the issue. Don't just bring that up for nothing.

Then when you're getting closer to intimacy, say once and only once that you're "kinda rusty." She'll put some amount of time in her head and assume that's why you're fumbling.

I know it's a big deal to you, but you're not a wizard yet. You can relax. From experience, it's entirely possible to overcome the hurt from years of rejection. Just remember that all but the most jaded turbosluts will be nervous their first time with a new guy too. She'll be trying to play it cool too. She's not hyperfocused on your nerves either. Just breathe and go.

How did she react?

And I thought I was autistic.

I married the girl I lost my virginity to, and didn’t tell her until we had been together almost 7 years. She was stunned, a little mad, but thought it was funny in retrospect. Also cleared up a lot of the issues we were having with me wanting to get into kink and her not understanding why I hadn’t known before meeting her that I’m kinky. Telling her that was actually a moment of serious vulnerability for me, but it brought us closer and she’s been much more open to trying whatever I want ever since.

Point is, I was nervous to sleep with her the first time so I kept insisting we stick to oral until we’d been together a few weeks. I guess she thought I was being coy and had a lot of girls interested so she really wanted to sleep with me. My resistance only made her want me more, but only because she assumed it was from having lots of options. I think if she knew the truth she wouldn’t have tried as hard to get with me.

nice, I bet she loved that

>dick slipped out

B A B Y D I C K
A
B
Y
D
I
C
K

the Ladbible obv, if your letting all your spaghetti loose that early on maybe you should just act

Because someone at that age never having a relationship (let alone being a kv) points to psychological issues. Not neccesarily, but there you go.

My dad is an utter socialite and I still had OPs high school experience. Why would simply having a Dad mean anything?