I gave away my spot on the rack today because the guy was like "i don't have much time today bro, can i cut in?"

i gave away my spot on the rack today because the guy was like "i don't have much time today bro, can i cut in?"

i said no problem with a smile, and now i'm on my phone

how do i toughen the fuck up? i'm such a little bitch, i'm extremely patient and nothing phases me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's a big deal and annoys you user tell them to fuck off and wait. If it doesn't bother you then let him cut in. You are only a cuck if it's an issue to you and you just let it happen.

"you can work in, what are you lifting?"

Why does that bug you, though? Nice people at gyms are really hard to find. I would honestly love to meet likeminded people and make workout friends at gyms. But everybody is way too stuck in their brainless reps. Being social can get you spotters, workout buddies, and pussy.

Why does that bother you? He just asked to work in. It doesn't make you a bitch to let somebody go ahead of you if you're short on time lmao.
Stop being self-conscious.

so tell him he can work in with you? you must be autistic
>y-yeah sure take the rack I wasnt gonna use it anyway

>start using empty cable machine
>angry middle aged lady walks up in the middle of my set
>"Are you KIDDING, I was using that I was in the bathroom"
>"O-ok I'll just finish this set"
>"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
>I finish my set and walk away
>she calls after me "ARE YOU GONNA PUT IT BACK HOW IT WAS?!"
>"No."

I feel like I did ok, normally I'm the biggest pushover bitchboi on earth.

shouldve told her you arent telepathic and then just ignored her bitchy remarks.

You are a good person, user, never fucking be ashamed of that. If more people were like you the world would undoubtedly be a better place for all.

You know that helping people out isn't a "bitch" thing to do, right? If you aren't phased by it and are naturally patient you are stoic and have less problems than someone who would flip out over such shit, even in his head. If you want to appear more dominant, just do what said, but if the guy was really pressed for time there's nothing wrong with being a bro, he might even be able to return the favor someday. Just, chillax homie.

should of made him say please, you wouldn't be in this situation. please and thank you go long still.

what a pushover philosophy

that's not to say that you should get mad at having your bike stolen, but only for the fact that there is literally nothing you can do to change that fact and so are only angry in vain

that comic annoys me more than it should. probably because i assume it's not supposed tgo be a troll

kek bike cuck

>wow those poor black people living on welfare with more disposable income than me are happy to get my free bike!

nothing was stolen though accept dignity, that pic anyone who robs bikes is doing it to pay for drugs

Fuck, I once had some middle aged guy who was probably roiding rage at me because i was "hogging the equipment".

I was just switching between 3 machines IIRC, wasn't leaving anything on them like a towel or something. He never once asked whether he could work in or ANYTHING. He was doing his stuff, I was doing mine, then as I was finishing my last set he started shouting at me. I even tried to apologize him later in the locker room saying I didn't even realize he wanted to work in and that next time he should just come up to me and ask. "OH YOU BET I WILL, YOU BET I WILL" and started coming at me.

I mean I did a 360 and walked right out there but seriously, the guy could've been steaming from the ears he was so pissed. Like, what the fuck is wrong with some people. I ended up switching gyms because I'm an autist I suppose but I'm happy I did because in this new gym people just come up to you and ask "Hey man could I use X?" to which you can reply "Sure thing man, knock yourself out" or whatever. I smile, they smile, everyone can do their workout without any fucking issues.

Jeez my stomach still knots up just thinking about that day. Was I the sperg/idiot? I'm still not sure.

>being nice equals being a bitch
Ah yes, the infamous average Veeky Forums user mindset.

Because it's not. The creator unironically believes this.

You sound as afraid of confrontation as I am. I've actually considered getting professional help to stop being such a pushover, any kind of confrontation, even just verbal, makes me shut down and panic. Then I watch a video like this as realize that it is possible to keep your head and stand your ground when someone is being unreasonable

youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

Actually, I might be a bit spergy at times but I don't think I'm a pushover, I just think I'm civilized. I quite enjoy verbal confrontation.

However, I can't argue and I can't be reasonable with a rabid gorilla. Having a disagreement with my boss or coworker? Idgaf, bring it on. Having quite potentially my skull bashed in? Yeaa.. I'll fuck off, it's just not worth it. I don't think you're a pushover for handing over your wallet in a dark underpass when threatened at knife/gunpoint. Just my 5 cents tho.

You're fine mate, just bein a bro. Now if the guy just came up to the rack with you there using and just started using it without even talking to you and you leave then yeah, butch move

doesn't "working in" mean you share the equipment with someone else and both take turns when each other is resting?