What can we do to help out our robot bros, bros?

What can we do to help out our robot bros, bros?

They "raid" us, make their posts evident, shit the bed, embarrass themselves, fuck off back to r9k in shame, rinse and repeat the next day.

I feel bad for them, there has to be something we can do to help them out of that rut.

can you fuck off? maybe ask reddit

Yes man, we can

Just be a bro do the right thing that's all you can do
If you have a bro in need help him out but don't do the work for him either just steer him in the right direction

Honestly, there is nothing. Used to lurk and post in /r9k/ to see how bad it was. These guys will find any excuse to not take action in their lives by already saying they'll fail or its pointless.

Just leave them as they are. If at some point they want to take control of their life they will, if not then its not my problem and it isn't yours either.

This, people need to sort themselves out

did eggman finally make it?

> becomes a real boy

no

>those piercings
fucking degenerate

I used to post on r9k. Now I’m a girl :(

That’s gay...

Like eggman was gonna get anyone respectable? Just be happy for him.

They raid us? What?

honestly there is nothing you can do for someone who doesn't want help

chantards are highly psychopathic and lack the ability to admit failures in themselves in a meaningful way, so they can never really improve

THANKS CHAD

Well that's not good

>piercings
>colored hair
>same face as two girls i know, one became a prostitute, the other ftm
GOOD WORK EGGMAN YOU """""MADE""""" IT

We can't really help them if they keep browsing /r9k/ it's just fucking awful full of the saddest most pathetic dregs of society and in that kind of environment it's pretty much impossible to make it.

>the father refusing to look at the camera
>the look of disappointment on the mother
As I get older I understand more and more why parents try to push their children into sports, activity, etc. I'd love to have a son but I think I'd kill myself if my lineage ended up like this.

I hate this picture so much. I hope they had other children so their legacy won’t die with a furry

How do you think a /fit9k/ powerNEET would fair in battle against a /fitlit/ powerphilosopher?

I used to browse there less than 2 years ago. they just need something to kick them into action.

I also felt everything was useless and pointless. but one day I just decided to lift again and it snowballed me into losing weight, gaining muscle, going back into drawing every day, going back into reading and getting my driver's license.

If it's a physical altercation the neet wins 9/10 times. Don't underestimate the power of retard strength user, it gives an instant +5 in battle

Oh wow, in 2 years you started doodling and got a driver's license.

Just kidding man. Good job getting fit. I'm in a shitty job I don't like and have no excuse for not finding a better job other than pure laziness. I'm back to lifting seriously now though so hopefully it gets me out of that rut.

Alright, pep talk: you can do this, but to be more accurate, you probably can't. You're way out of practice, and she's way too hot for you. Go get 'em tiger.

gosh this has gotta be my favorite one thanks bro

the unfortunate truth is that robots have to be willing to help themselves before we can provide them with any meaningful guidance

If there's no drive to improve from within nothing will change.
The sad part is, people don't actually realize how lifting can be fun, how you don't actually need to lift till your ass bleeds every day to see results, how much more rewarding it is than shitposting and vidya. This understanding only comes from experience and no matter how much you try to motivate these sad sacks, the most they will do is ride the endorphin wave and when the motivation dries up just give up.

I don't expect anyone to understand how fucking awesome it feels to move serious iron, but hey I don't understand the appeal of stuffing your asshole full of dragon dildos while living with your elderly parents so I guess people are different :)

Love him or hate him, you can't deny that Zyzz got tens of thousands of scrawny /b/tards to start lifting. He just empathized with them by talking about how he was a 130lb nerd who played WoW 24/7, but then realized he would have more fun going out and getting laid. People started to realize that "if he could do it, I could do it too".

If you want to save them then we just need a new Zyzz, a guy who will continue to post here to motivate his bros long after he's made it.