>now comfortably bulking to builtfat
>strong as fuck and get mired in gym and from friends
>full as fuck from calorie surplus
>comfy as fuck in the warm with gf watching movies
>mfw watching you skinnyfat virgins still spinning your wheels
Who else /madeit/ here?

>go to uni
>lose virginity

Elaborate, im going to uni next year and planning on being myself; is this a mistake? How did you do it.

Underage
Post body

>just walked to my gf who lives 50m away from my house to have a quick shag
>cuddles
>pick up a snowball and threw it at her
It's comfy my dude

>work out often
>get a haircut once a month
>be charming

The third step is a little tricky, but that's all it takes.

>get a fat gf
>go 500k in debt for an arts degree
>gonna get fat in the winter

that's some seriously high standards you have there pal.

>get cute imperfect gf
Imperfect? What do you mean by imperfect? Is she fat? She's not fat, is she user? is she fat?

>underage
You aren't very smart are you?

im shirtless and sweating. jelly of your comfyweather

>I came here to post on this anonymous Angolan woodworking forum to prove I’m better than you
Hmmm

post bod and gf

Sounds like you're a fat fuck with a fat fuck/ugly gf. RIP.

>>"strong as fuck and get mired in gym and from friends"

wanna know how i know ur a dyel with 12 inch arms?

You have to do what it takes to preserve your purity from scheming women.

> I had sex with 1 girl my entire life

> I have made it.

>too autistic to pick the right girl the first time
jfc user get yourself together and stop wishing you could be a whore

>builtfat
I bet you look like shit

>bulking
>ever

>go to uni
>reaquire virginity
>get built fat just in time for spring
>stop working out
>lose most gains

>go to uni
>still a virgin
Literally how does this happen

>Still in uni
>Made it

If you are about to go to college and haven’t lost your virginity yet then that is a sign that everything about you is shit. Being yourself didn’t work with the young girls, so why would you expect it to work with women.
College gives you the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Sadly, in America people use college to get fat and cement themselves into living the burger life full of diabetes and rejection.

Begin planning and begin doing it now. Get yourself into a strict routine of lifting and eating clean. Go out of your way to have conversations with girls to learn how to control your spaghetti. Begin your beautiful transition from a no girly getting girly-girl into the woman harvesting Chadly-man you were born to be..

>/madeit/
>still posts on fit
choose one

Iktfb. About to turn 21 and still a virgin.

This story isn't over yet, let me finish it for you

>gf leaves you for chad
>you stop going to the gym
>bulk turns into fat binge as your diet spins out of control
>think about killing yourself everyday

Screenshot this post OP, this is will be your life within a year.

I meant the opposite, hs pussy was stupid easy, how does anyone not get laid

Not him but girls just don't like you. I grew up poor and my mom wanted me to stay indoors cause of my friends were a bad influence so I stayed inside all the time. Regret being the kid who listens and never broke the rules

probably because I don't go to anything with single girls, and anything with girls that are single I am not interested in, and any girl that I'm interested in turns out to not be single.

Like 5 of the last chicks I've tried asking out had boyfriends. Feels bad man.

Well you will never know maybe it was for the greater good maybe your mom is retarded who knows,your call bro I dont know your mom but you do

Dubs speak the truth, you're ok user.

Gotta pump those numbers up senpai

There is no such thing as perfect buddy, everybody has flaws however minor they may be.

Yeah I really gotta man up more and take the initiative more often.

There's a chick I'm kinda interested in but she's a super shy conservative freshman and I have no idea if it'd even go anywhere. Guess it's worth going for some experience if anything. I should probably just focus on having a good time with people and not worrying about hypothetical future relationships.

You have to really want it and not be a pussy. I'm good-looking enough that I should've lost it by now, but I still haven't because I can never commit to actually engaging with girls, even when I'm drunk. There have been multiple girls who I'm sure would've been down to fuck, but I just didn't go for them.

>There have been multiple girls who I'm sure would've been down to fuck, but I just didn't go for them.
Good for you user, casual sex and hook up culture is destroying our society.

Y-yeah, that's why I didn't fuck them haha

All happiness is transient, user. I hope you appreciate it for as long as it lasts with you.

>go to uni
>lose virginity

>tfw some chick drove up to visit me and play boardgames and I didn't notice she was wearing a t-shirt that said "Big Black" until right before she left.

Ever feel like one of those anime protagonists who doesn't know when a girl is hitting on them?