Help

Stopped sipping a few days ago cold turkey and since then I've been constantly tired. I'm awake for maybe 6 hours every day (2 of those feeling somewhat functional) and the rest of the time I sleep like I've just come back from war. What should I do?

This is why I only ever have 1 sip a week tops. Usually on friday PWO. You're just going to have to ween yourself off of them mang, how often have you been sipping? Please don't tell me more than 1 per day...

Cold showers
get enough sleep
your body goes through 90 minute rem sleep cycles so 7 1/2 hours or 9 hours wll have you feel more rested than 8 or 8 and a half
don't use electronics before bed

Usually 2 a day

Then boy, you have done fucked up. here's my suggestion:

week 0/rest of this week: keep drinking 2 per day, to mentally prepare for the weening off and to give you a bit of a boost where you have been tired
>week 1/next week: drink 1 per day
>week 2: drink 1 every 2 days
>week 3: drink 1 every 3 days
>week 4: drink 1 every 4 days (that's only 1 in that week)
>week 5: drink 1 per week

If you want to ween off them completely I can't help you, I use my weekly sip on friday as a reward, I like the taste, the fizziness, the coldness, and the energy for the weekend. Stay frosty amigo.

This kills the /sip/ fiend. Next time taper off, bucko. Only thing you can do now is counteract it with onions to improve your vitality through the withdrawal period.

B R O XXXXXX T I P XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taper off.

Then he'll just be addicted to onions.

Not OP, but thanks for the genuine help

S I P B O Y S

>Stopped sipping
Get a hold of yourself man

following these 2 are a good start
but if you really want, just quit cold turkey and youll be fine in a couple of weeks, your body will readjust to lack of caffeine relatively quickly

AKA intermittent sip fasting

Congratulation, you experiment the craving effect from druggy

Congratulation, you make post with much english

>mfw idiots on Veeky Forums get addicted to this shit because of memes
Ahahahahahahaha

hahahaha good one!

Drink some raw buckthorn juice every morning and as a pwo. Get's my almonds activated, even better so than sips. This shit is miraculous

Fucking push through it you beta bitch.
I got through withdrawals from much stronger stims (Vyvanse, bupropion, strattera), you can get over a little caffeine. It's gonna be shit for a couple of weeks, but you just have to not give in and your body will readjust.
Also vitamin D, zinc and excersise will help you through.

Better to sip and get addicted than to never sip at all

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

idk why man but that pepe image brings a fucking tear to my eye

I wish my dad was as supportive as that pepe

fucking hell

Black coffee is your friend mate

>wants to be Veeky Forums
>drinks liquid trash
stop

>he’s never sipped

It's not a pepe you newfag. It's apustaja

I've seen two cans of sips just sitting on the floor of my gym, unattended and left there to die, should I ask around for who the other Veeky Forumsizen is?What if it's a girl?

Sipper =/= Veeky Forumsizen. It’s beem a fairly popular pwo for years and only became a thing around here about a year ago. I know at least three powerlifters who consume an alarming amount of white sips every day and have never heard of Veeky Forums.

Christian Guzman too

Try some roseroot. It is great against nervousness and sleeping issues.

sipping for the first time rn. AMA

forgot pic

Are sips bad for you in any way?

The red one is best, prove me wrong.

Bro a guys brain melted from drinking that much

I really hate you teenagers who push this sip meme everywhere you can. Why do we need to know what commercial sugarwater you like the most? Have an aneurysm already you worthless faggots

there's no sugar in it

>lol it's sugar-free, gotcha xDDD BTFO

Every single one of you faggots has this response. I know perfectly well it's a shit excuse. You're drinking a ton of sugar and those of you who really are compensating with artificial sweeteners are failing just as hard.

But more importantly, you faggot, why do we need to know what brand of Monster you are drinking? Can't just post this kind of upvote-approval bait on a site like Reddit where you belong?

>look at me im drinking monster LIKE ME ALREADY
>sips amirite guise
>lol its sugarfree tho (I know nothing about artificial sweetners)

Chill out and have a sip mr redbull shill

This is how on edge people who dont sip are. Let it be known. A sip a day keeps the faggotry away

>stopped sipping

>two sips a day

See a doctor.

t. doctor

That's 300mg a caffeine a day, it's not out of the world but yea, you're gonna have a hard time in the beginning of quitting caffeine cold turkey, but you should be fine in a week or two.

So this stuff is the same as a Redbull, right?

weak bait

Fuck off. Two sips is 280mg of caffeine. That’s less than one 16oz. Starbucks coffee.

>fucking starbucks shills
sipping is FAR healthier than daily starbucks, much more in the way of vitamins and minerals.

That said both sipbois and starbuck worship are inferior to /homebrew/ coffee+chickory. The advantages:
>caffeine
>hydration
>protein & fats from chickory
>MORE protein from milk
>cheap AF coffee for year is about 100USD

Disadvantages
>literally none
>

>Fuck off.

no u

Idiot, one Starbucks coffee has twice as much caffeine as a regular cup of coffee. Do a little research before you spew nonsense.

sips are certainly healthier than coffee, literally no vitamins/minerals in that mud. Literally no downsides other than muh appeal to nature.

Caffeine withdrawal lasts up to 40 days but is at it's peak in the first few weeks. You'll feel like shit for a few days.

this. energy drinks are toxic garbage

300mg of caffeine is only 3 8oz cups of coffee...

I’m not purporting to compare sips to other coffee. I chose Starbucks because it’s so popular. “Average” coffee is a less useful point of comparison than a megapopular variety because the chances are greater that an average sipper’s coffee alternative would be Starbucks.

BTFO. Game recognizing game bro.

k mom

What are you a lawyer?

Had an orange /sip/ mixed with champagne because I forgot to pick up orange juice for mimosas and I got fuckin pumped up at that brunch.

I drink Sugar Free Red Bull.

>commercial sugarwater
Hippy faggot spotted.

your kind aint welcome around here

S I P B O I S

Sip Bois for life, I'll still be sipping when I'm old, wrinkled and in a wheelchair

Fuck you I drink also.