Deadlift form

Please give me feedback on my deadlift form lads.

bring your hips down. you're almost parallel to the floor with your torso, bring your shoulders back a bit too. remember, big chest and up with shoulders back. also you look p fuckin tall and dead-lifting looks uncomfortable.

your grip is too wide.

Weight needs to come to a dead stop after each rep. That's why it's called deadlifts. Should be dead weight. Don't cheat

Dude shit video quality and its small as fuck lol.

Otherwise, it looks fine. I think the most important thing is to keep your back straight, not convexed, which is a big problem for noobs. Also, not concaved, which is also easy to do if you arent aware.

My only criticism would be to bend at the hip a little more initially and focus on having the bar as close to you as possible. It is hard to tell since you took the video from the rear (lol?)

I hope you don't lower the barbell like that when lifting heavy. It's safer just to drop it.

it looks like you're lifting with your back muscles but we can't really see anything

Lol, spot the moron. His hips rise first thing in the lift, and you think he should lower them more?

What is this, deadlift for ants?

The weight doesn't need to come to a dead stop.

>Drop it

If you let go of the bar before it is back on the ground, you are a pussy.

Besides, those look like polygonal plates, which means dropping it is going to cause them to bounce either forwards or back into one's shins.

Stop using a belt for low weight

How much do you DL?

fucking manlets and their tiny videos.

wrong. proper deadlift is when the weight comes to a dead stop. it's called a deadlift for a reason.
bouncing the weight off the floor in between reps is cheating. not quite as bad as half repping but you shouldn't do it if you want maximum gains

shit grip
bitch weight
hips too high
hips not at full lock out
bouncing the weight off the ground
shoes

pretty terrible overall. it's some kind of bastard offspring of a stiff legged deadlift with shit form and a pendlay row with shit form. sort yourself out, manlet.

Last set I did. Feedback please.

stop using those shoes. you need something flat to balance yourself and avoid joints tension

hips rise up too fast. get higher starting position, see canditos vid regarding that

this, chucks and vans are god-tier deadlifting shoes

hips come up too fast
shit core bracing
shit back engagement
not full lockout
bar too far out
bouncing the weight
hips not at full lock out
shoes

basically garbage. lower weight. fix form. sort yourself out.

Do you know what training is? Touch and go reps can be ridiculously effective for some people. Arguing definition is just autistic.

Also, it's way more effective for hypertrophy since you can do more reps, and it also actually has an eccentric component.

Richard Hawthorne, Chris Duffin, George Leeman, Benedikt Magnusson all primarily did touch and go.

just switched over to these after nearly 4 years of lifting, it made a fucking world of difference after just thinking it was a meme