Is the estrogen in beef a cause for concern?

Is the estrogen in beef a cause for concern?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=1cd111ce06bfdc7b
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ad3368cda1e2722b
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck are you using a utility knife to eat steak?

it cuts it doesn't it?

so what's the problem? fucking autist

Here at Veeky Forums we are primarily concerned with the irrelevant

Sorta yeah back long long ago. People didn't eat meat everyday especially meat full of hormones and preservatives. I cut down on steak , pork, and ,chicken. Maybe once a week I'll eat. Mostly I just eat vegetables, and fish. Sardines are pretty good. A lot of the food in the world Is tainted with shit that will fuck you up. I don't know if it's done intentionally or not but it's hard to avoid.

The blade is fucking tiny

No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=1cd111ce06bfdc7b
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>Sorta yeah back long long ago. People didn't eat meat everyday
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ad3368cda1e2722b

>chaosandpain
>suppversity
>breakingmuscle
you post this every day and never seem to learn how retarded you are

>uses a utility knife at the dinner table
>calls other people autistic
why are you retards so incapable of being normal people?

steak looks like shit too btw

>Pepsi diet
It's already too late for you

>not protecting yourself from estrogenized air
are you trying to become a woman?

>utility knife
>calls others autist

"I was just pretending to be retarded, huehue"

Get a load of this faggot

>pic related

>estrogenized air
Not even a meme

source?

>Plastics contain additives that can offgas and contaminate the air in our homes and other personal spaces. Phthalates are chemicals added to some plastics to make them soft and flexible. They are also endocrine disruptors associated with a whole host of health problems, including lower testosterone levels, decreased sperm counts and poor sperm quality in males, as well as obesity, reduced female fertility, preterm birth and low birth weight, a worsening of allergy and asthma symptoms, and behavior changes. Unfortunately, they are not chemically bound to products, which makes them easy to migrate and offgas into the air we breathe. That “new car” or “new shower curtain” smell is the smell of phthalates offgasing.

Is this how to become a big guy?

Why would you cut your steak with a parring knife?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THERE'S NO FUCKING ESCAPE. CIVILIZATION WAS A MISTAKE

The problem is that it's far too small and you're going to fuck up your plate.

Also your steak looks ruined.

many air fresheners contain phthalates.

would it concern you to know that there is estrogen in your body and that it produces it itself?

m-mods??

Thats why I spend most of my time in my inclosed outhouse that I built my self using dirt and shit from the woods that leads from my garden. I then coat the walls with royal jelly and various bullock ball sweat and other animal musks. My natty test is now over 1800ng

Find a ranch that lets their cows and steers roam free and doesn't shoot them up with hormones. I prefer lamb and bison since we have free range farms near where I live.

Factory farmed meat is one of the worst things to happen to the first world food supply.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
Debunks your little why all humans need to eat meat for health bullshit blog. It is intellectually dishonest anyway for misinterpreting a study on purpose. Veganism or vegetarianism doesn't cause mental health issues, but those with mental health issues are more health conscious and more likely to make dietary changes.
The other study you shared only shows that full-fat milk is a bit better for building LBM than soy. But dairy has too many downsides for that to actually matter, no thanks to cancer and heart disease.
The other article you shared only says that a high protein diet is safe... not that you need to eat meat. It actually even says that vegan athletes can get more than enough protein lol.

There wouldn't be a first world if there wasn't factory farmed meat

America was a first world without it for centuries you idiot. Stuffing mass amounts of animals into micro pens and pumping them up with hormones is a very new thing.

I often wonder why people get so obsessed with eating what our ancestors ate back a millennia ago. Modern humans have completely different lifestyles, cultures, access to food and activities which makes that old way irrelevant. Yes less processed and sustainable eating is good, but thats not reflective of what we had back then. Our food crops now are very different then and now

This

Also the fact that most people back then were starving and malnourished

Literally did you steal this picture from my Instagram? I took that at the Smithsonian

>utility knife
>greasy asparagus
>diet Pepsi
>crumpled up mcdonalds bag
>unidentifiable cut of shit tier "steak"
>colored plates like a child
>paper towel instead of a place at

Do you live in a barn op?

I hate to break it to you bro, ate steak yesterday and grew a vagina overnight.

Thinking of wearing yoga pants and a sports bra everywhere. Where's my attention??

(Also, poor choice in steak knife broski)

>not dousing your asparagus in olive oil
pathetic

Did you post that on your Instagram from Google Images?

Source: your ass

>I took that at the Smithsonian
u illiterate fuck

Must have been meat substitute. If it was a real steak you'd have grown horns. I thought this was common knowledge.

How can you tell that's McDonald's?