Someone help a chinlet

HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!!! I'm fucking tired of looking like a Jew. What will help me fix this? I don't want to get surgery done. Will fitness help?

develop an overbite

I have an overbite

bad luck with the genetics
live with it
you'll always look like a jew btw wether youve got a bad jaw or not

That's not me. Just a similar example. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with a beta chin

you don't look that bad, I've seen guys with weaker chins.

ok start roiding
trenbolone will make you a square jaw
if you look at before and after pics of roiders you'll notice how their jaw and cin become prominent as fuck after they start injecting

Get injections instead, it’s instant

kid already had a decent jaw, that's literally just a result of low body fat

Seems like it.

maybe i think it are both cause cartlon loth is not naturel at all i think but if he is its impressiveas fuck

GET IN HERE

>0 waist
for what purpose do males do this?

Develop underbite

U need that v taper mane donchu know anything bout bodiebilding

The classic body is my favorite.

Arnold didn't give af about his chin

MEW. Search for Dr Mike Mew / Orthotropics on youtube and mew!

>Mew comes up behind you
>He caresses your feminine chin
>"It seems you have a class II malocclusion, user. We are going to need to use a biobloc appliance to correct that", he whispers gently in your ears
>Suddenly, he thrusts his fingers deep in your mouth.
>"Don't worry, user. I am just checking how narrow your palate is", he says calmly
>You are breathing heavily, as you stare at his perfectly developed maxilla
>You can't help but imagine how strong his tongue and masseters must be from mainting proper oral posture
Cont.?

kek, can someone explain me this meme? there's another picture of review brah as evola in revolt against the modern world. what board is this from?

Board? Haha how pathetic of a brainlet you are. Review brah has the soul of evola. He is a direct descendant of evola, and he continues the work of the great man. He revolts from the modern wold by reviewing fast food is suits. Because it's edgy.

/pol/

LIPS CLOSED
TEETH TOGETHER
TONGUE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH

forever rekt

Is mewing a resting position? please explain exactly how to mew?

Yes

>Cont.?
yes

women like it you fag, makes sex easier and more satisfying

Should you mew if you have slightly enlarged lymph nodes from a lifetime of having sore throat?

whenever I do the mew thing I notice the area in both carotid arteries balloon up a bit.

its like I flexed and got a reverse bicep peak on the lymph node area after doing the mewt positions.

Fucking ugly ass nigga. You look like a child molester with those curls and those glasses and that bigass nose and ears. Menachem Goldstein looking ass nigga

Those two guys on the left. Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown user?

French "scientists" that underwent a metric fuckton of plastic surgery

Watch the IGF.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact of what he's saying tren jaw is a real thing