Best dog breed for /fit

I say Ridgebacks. They're Majestic as fuck and make great running-buddies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGQhCcBauQE
youtube.com/watch?v=LVSkGqaBA70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huskies have a lot of energy

Saarloos wolfdog, of course

(if you don't live somewhere cold you're a weathercuck)

I have a Siberian. She is 4 months old and a little shit. I can't go off at her without her backchatting me and cracking me up.

Make way, superior wolfdog coming through.

Welp, forgot the actual picture.

Golden Retrievers

I'm babysitting a terrier right now and he's a shit-tier fit buddy. He's high energy for like 2 minutes then sleeps for an hour.

Pretty much this, i had one and it was full of energy, it was very loyal too and hated gypsies. White man's best friend.

dobermans and golden retrievers

I got a 160lb Great Dane that I wrestle with all the time. He's a big idiot, but he's the man. Good dog to have in the city too.

A Blue Heeler. Here is mine. Great running companion, protective, not aggressive and loyal. Don't even have to leash her when we go out and run.

Just keep them away from little kids. Mine 7/10 times will start barking at them, nothing more.

Dachshund, but not the mini's. My little guy is 17lbs. Almost a year old, loves to run. Just started working on his 2 mile run. I constantly have to slow his pace down, i don't want the little dogger getting hurt.

>doglet

This, or a GSD

Puglife

I fucking hate those ugly ass things. My gfs sister has one and all it does is yap. Fucking little cunt, little dogs should not yap when my foot could end them in an instant. And why are they so aggressive to bigger dogs? Little dog picks fight with bigger dog, dies. Bigger dog now has to be put down because it is "dangerous".
Fuck I hate niglet dogs

>jelly

Jack Russell Terriers because they are chill af and get hype af at the same time, I wish my dog bro could change into a human and go to the club with me , I know he'd be hype

Dobermans are awesome dogs, handsome as fuck

german shepherd because they're great family dogs, but will absolutely fucking murder an intruder.

It's annoying how quickly they go. I just want to find these nice little puppies at a shelter

Boxers

This

Have 3 boxers run with them everyday. Great dogs.

>Dogo Argentino

Anyone ever have one of these majestic fuckers?

No but my friend has a female. She's a sweetheart but I know if she had to defend my friend I wouldn't want to be on the business end of a Dogo.

Mine has never been around a non-white person. I live in the country. I've heard dogs can get racist under such circumstances.

Love me a good rottweiler, tho they are ugly motherfuckers

German Shepherd or Rottweiler, anything else is cuckold-tier.

Your dog is heavier than me

You're an ugly motherfucker that doggie is perfect

>ugly
Off you're self user

Boxers are bro tier.

Whippets or Greyhounds.

I personally prefer whippets due to somewhat less prey drive so they can be trusted more off leash.

They're like giant pit bulls

They are giant pit bulls.

Banned in most countries infact.

Damn did that one actually take out a Cougar? I knew they were bred to hunt them but I didn't know they actually fought them.

Not sure if they're the most Veeky Forums dog but I love the look of these dogs. They're like mythical creatures

Borzoi? Pretty much long hair greyhound.

see Good pick.

GREAT
DANE

Ridgebacks all the way, mine is a bit odd though

fucking retard we didn't invest thousands of years training these beasts for nothing. a dog is far superior as a pet.

All doggos are good boys
Except pugs and pitbulls
Pugs are a monstrosity originating from the unethical expirement of some breeders who thought it would be fun to recess a dog's face till he has congenital breathing problems
Pitbulls are born murderers that should be put down
Both those races have to be eradicated

I had a blue heeler/lab mix when i was younger, but I lived in a redneck shithole town and someone stole him. He was a good /fit tier dog. Always had energy for runs, awesome dog all around. Miss you buddy.

Your just a pussy mad that my pitbull could fuck you're pussy ass dog up

Shelties

youtube.com/watch?v=LGQhCcBauQE

Active enough to be good running buddies
Small and cuddly enough to be chick magnets
Combination of the two, so it isn't weird for a dude to have them.

I had a ridgeback mix (half rideback and the other half was mixed german shep and lab or sth) who looked pretty much exactly like pic related, really cool dog although she was kinda dumb.

When I have enough space for a dog I'll get a mid sized mutt at the local animal shelter, although I think that Australian cattle dogs are really cool.

Fun fact : the Rhodesian ridgeback was originally bred to hunt lions.

Top tier

Finnish spitz
>Friendly
>Independent
>Intelligent
>Active
>Beautiful

Rottweiler

american foxhound

bloodhound

American akita

english mastiff

kangal

Australian Shepherd

Mines really old now, but is an awesome doggo
>rarely barks, only barks to be let in
>VERY fast dog running at inredible hihg speed.jpg
>herding instinct makes him pace around to check if everyone is there
>gets anxious if someone is in a different room
>kills squirrels and rabbits
>doesnt care about being active, loves car rides tho

Pugs are a prime example why eugenics should be a thing.

>Der Unterhund

>kangal
Yes. They are the most fuck-off dogs.

If the dogs were to be eradicated, world wouldn't lose much. Fuck them.

forgot pic

I killed a hunting dog on a highway last weekend lads. Not a good feeling.

They get as big as a fucking donkey.

American cocker spaniel
Also great

You are fucked in the head buddy

Looks like a dog a cuck would have.
Not even kidding mate.

kek

My dream is to one day have a house/appartement big enough to get a doggo.
Would be bro as fuck.
Cats are cool too.

My first doggo was a blue heeler from when i was like 0-12, protective as fuck, never left me out of her sight when we were out.

Would nip lightly at other kids feet if they ran by but never mine.

Blue/red heelers are the top tier dog if your in Australia

typical pitbull owner in a nutshell, you're like 40% of the problem with the other 60% being the dogs genetics.

My doggo, she's very protective and independent but she will still grab a rope and bring it over when she sees me.

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

looks like animal abuse...

She really wants you to hang yourself huh.

Dutch Shepherd Master Race reporting in

My border collie mix is great. They have a lot of physical energy so they will run and hike with you. But they need a lot of mental stimulation as well, so you can't plan on just walking/running them. They need clicker training sessions, food puzzles, etc because they can be physically tired but still bored out of their mind.

I might get an Australian cattle dog as my second dog. They're also very athletic.

Pic related, she's in perfect shape according to vet.

i wanna get a wiener dog rottweiler mix then you could call it a rotten wiener lol

caucasian shepherd
youtube.com/watch?v=LVSkGqaBA70
CUTE!

I think the German Shepherd is cool and all, but goddamn do I hate defensive dogs. My friend had one and all I did was point at him and his dog tried to bite my hand off. Also I work for UPS. Why can't people just get normal dogs like do you really need a german shepard or a pitbul just get a normal dog who isn't an asshole like everyone else. And fucking pit bull owners always have to rant about how muh pit bulls aren't aggresive and how much they're misunderstood like they're ex-cons or something, even if they aren't aggressive it doesn't change the fact that they're energetic spastics that jump on you and shit.

CHOCO LAB

pitbulls are to dogs what niggers are to humans, it's hilarious seeing inbred pitbull owners go full delusional SJW-mode defending them

My dad's ridgeback farts a lot. It's pretty sweet

Sweet smell?

No lel

My dog does the same after we bathe her lmao, but I think she's just trying to dry off

>tfw fat, old, and lazy ridgeback
>despite this he is 12 and will probably live for a year or 2 longer

I wish he was a running buddy. Don't let women take care of dogs, as they will turn them into fat and lazy cats.

Also does anyone elses Rhodie walk around when he shits? Mine does a 10 yard line or circle and has been doing it since he was a puppy.

Weimaraner
Pic related, my 2 dawgs

That's weird. they're great dogs man, mine is ADD as fuck but if you use treats you can teach him to do just about anything. I've got him up to ~20 tricks just by fucking around every once in a while

damn that sucks lad. one of my worst fears honestly

>Don't let women take care of dogs
At least most women, yeah. They're MAN'S best friend after all

Mine doesn't walk in a circle but he pops a weird stance and walks forward. Pretty hilarious honestly

Pitbulls are great dogs if trained properly, aka not trained to be pyscho. You seem like a pussy to begin with, but yeah untrained or poorly trained dogs in general can be dangerous.

brazilian mastiff

>Nobody said malamute yet

Fucking faggots, i bet all of you roided fucks wouldn't handle my malamute/husky hybrid for more than 5 min, he is literally the devil incarnate, but i love the cunt

pits are the niggers of the dog world.

>tfw no dog

Labs are top tier

>golden retrievers
I see you are a man of superior taste

Beagle, super loyal and loving but unfortunately abused a lot for like research and shit. Pretty much anything you want to do they'll tag along and just be cool and chicks dig em

Golden Retrievers may be the basic bitch family dogs, but they're still top tier.

They're good for short to mid distance jogging, will play fetch with you for hours, and absolutely love to swim. Goldens are so hardwired to be pleasers that not giving them positive feedback is enough to punish them. They're so eager to be good dogs they'll basically train themselves.

Great dog
Mine diead 2 month ago and I still hear her voice sometimes

>Also does anyone elses Rhodie walk around when he shits?
HOLY SHIT I just saw mine do this for the fist time today and thought I have to ask /an/ or someone about it, went on Veeky Forums and this is the first thread I went into, see this post. What the hell is going on?

>>Don't let women take care of dogs
Woman(mother, cousin, friends) do seem to love ruining all the training I give mine ridge back
>train dog to gently take food from hand
>They just chuck it at him, now he panics and bites your hand of you hold it for him
>Give him food every time he barks to make him be quite
>Now he barks all the time to get food
Bunch of other shit, but the best one
>Train him not to come inside house unless i tell him to enter, and to leave if I tell him to
>Mother just gives him food to get him to go outside
>Dog now knows he gets food every time he goes in the house
>Forces his way into the house if you open the door, then sits and waits for food
>Mother gets extremely angry that he does this, but keeps giving him food anyway
>Mother can't understand why dog keeps coming into the house

Her name is Mel, her mother is an Ibizan hound (podenco) and we think that her father is a labrador.

Pretty cool doggo, likes to walk and run a lot and is cutie, im studying at uni rigth now so i really miss my doggo