Why is he such a dick now?

Why is he such a dick now?

He used to have a friendly and respectful attitude now he's basically "YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8YcKLet70E]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just because you're fucking retarded

He's still friendly and respectful, but now he's not afraid to put his dyel haters in their place.

He's also a fag.

The reason for both is he spent too much time on Veeky Forums.

Ever since the 12 year on Veeky Forums threatened his life, he had nothing left to lose.

He is scared of Vegan Gayns lol

TRT gave him roid rage

He hates r/fitness and Veeky Forums. If isn't leddit or Veeky Forums, which team is he on?

>be busy college student
>watch scooby's video on time management [youtube.com/watch?v=c8YcKLet70E] because he claims you have to do 3 hours a day of cardio
>he doesn't give any advice, literally spouts memes about "not wasting 4 hours a day watching tv and drinking"
That's when I lost respect for this cunt. He sounds like he's never had to earn a master's or raise kids, both of which take up too much time to do cardio reliably. He's just a condescending jackass nowadays, and him claiming natties have to do cardio to keep your heart in good shape while literally running trt is immensely hypocritical

>He sounds like he's never had to earn a master's or raise kids
Oh look, it's the middle-aged faggot who thinks he would be JUST as fit as Scooby if he ONLY had the free time. Get off of Veeky Forums and do your cardio.

>not natty
>pretends to be natty
>always evasive as fuck when directly called out on it

he’s a faggot who should’ve gone instead of zyzz

Didn't I literally just tell you I'm still in college, scooby? That's not middle aged. And why would I need to do cardio if I can just monitor my diet/calories and lift for 30 minutes a day. 2 hours of cardio daily is fucking unrealistic for 90% of people with actual jobs and families, sorry you've never had either

it's pretty obvious that he's on TRT. He's always categorically denied roids but been coy about TRT. I guess he thinks of himself as "basically natty" and doesn't want to scare off normies from bb. I'd still have much more respect for him if he was just open about it.

He lost his shaggy

He's natty though. He's just on testosterone replacement therapy to have his test levels be the same as when he was young, just like literally majority of men who are in their mid 50s.

>same as when he was young

When he was young, T levels were more than twice as high as now days. Our median, ~600, was their "medically low" where it was considered detrimental to health to be that low.

the jewish team

>Heh people like ME with LIVES can't be expected to commit time to their fitness

>He's natty though
>He's just on testosterone
user...

500mg of test per week would give you about 3-4 times the test levels of the top level natural test guys, but ok.

jeff pls go

Isn't TRT like 200mg/w though

That's the point.
and 200 is bordering on just being on and not just trt.

I know this isn't exactly the thread but would it be a smart idea to put your son on TRT throughout puberty? Is there any way to up your sons testosterone naturally/permanently without the need for continuous treatments/procedures? I saw that our generations testosterone is at all time lows and we're basically women but with penises.

Get him active
Feed him grass fed meat and veg
Keep him away from excess sugars, candies and junkfood
Get a good water filter
Get him into sports
Let him play video games occasionally but only after he plays outside with his friends
Keep him away from smart phones and tablets as much as possible
Try to push him towards more interesting television shows and not to braying homosex and retardation that is modern television.

Copy pasted in a txt, already had a few of these but also reading some new stuff. Much appreciated.

I mean he's gay and doesnt have kids, so why would he have had to raise them?

>is it a good idea to inject hormones into someone whose hormones are already ragingly unstable from puberty?
Unironically neck yourself.

He's still buttfrustrated about President Turpentine

T. Scoob

He is on the DRUMPH train?

Non ironically, that puts him on 4chans side.

Butthurt rightwinglets: the thread

Scoobert is fine. Go suck Milos Ass you guys

Why does everything have to be us vs. them

>natty
>on test
Did you also learn these mental gymnastics from training for 30 years?

he's been lifting most of his life and wants to share advice
fake nattys come along with 5 years experience and look better and then new lifters ignore scoob and take their advice.
imagine being in his shoes you might end up telling the new lifters to go fuck themselves

he's preaching to the stupid

He's just a boomer dickhead who thinks it's just as easy for a twenty-something to make something of himself as he did. He's trapped in his boomer worldview and can't fathom that people could have it harder than he did.

Arnold did it.

This is true for so many these days bre

Arnold also had heart surgery.

Arnold did what?
Jump on steroids as a teen for having low test?