Why aren't you in a top fraternity lifting with your best bros and slamming top sorority pussy?

Why aren't you in a top fraternity lifting with your best bros and slamming top sorority pussy?
youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOW7xnzrL-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because dicklet

Because I chose a trade over standard degrees and don't want to drown in debt

Frats are suspended at FSU for faggotry, fuck them

>he doesn’t have rich parents
Enjoy struggling through life while I fuck 10s and get a job running the company you work for. Reminder: it is about who you know not what you know

I went to a party there my freshmen year at FSU back in 2010

>COUGH COUGH

Saw a guy pass out his a table then crack his head open on the fireplace at the pike house.

Frat faggots are pussies that couldn't make sports teams.

What if what you know is that it's who you know?

It always has to do with money. This whole bullshit of "just work hard" is a myth. It rarely happens and when it does it's because of a shit ton of luck

Ya if you had a joke for a major

i didnt have a joke major, i post on fit i was an engineering major duh, 150k a year right out of school while being a top frat star at a frat like OPs

Rushing pike next semester. Wish me luck boys

Who cares if it is a joke major if I make more $ than you while you slave away in a 60+ hour a week low paying engineering job lol. You work harder for less you cuck

My autism levels are so astounding that honestly, frat stuff like this doesn't piss me off or whatever like it does a lot of people. It just gives me anxiety.

Not just the sorority girls being so hot. Like watching them jumping around and all that raging during their parties literally gives me a headache just watching it and imagining being in that crowd of humanity

Is it too late for me if I'm already in my mid twenties? I'm going to college finally but I'm going to be old as fuck compared to everyone.

I did that shit, it gets old

Yeah honestly you're too old to get a bid, if you were 20-23 you might get into some lower tier houses but at this point any houses you'd get into you don't want to join anyway.

>ywn be an 18yo top tier Chad at an all white frat drowning in elite pussy, developing exceptional social skills, creating a massive social network for life, and living the life

Anyone who hates on these guys is seething with jealousy.

As a introverted autist white male 5'9'' manlet, I would kill to go back in time to be 18 and a 6'3'' frat bro like that

Literally didn't know there was such thing as lower tier houses until right now. That seems so cruel. The morale in those houses must be so terrible.

okay guys
my college banned all Greek frats cause a kid died in a hazing a couple years back. the thing is , now the ban has been lifted.
A. how do i start a frat and lead one? (i'll become uber chad )
B. dubs names it

>dude's name is literally "TRIPP"

name a more Frat name, I dare you
>inb4 some geed says "Chad"

yup absolutely man.

i'm similar to you. 5'9" introverted white male autist, but also skinny and ugly as fucking sin

my current state makes me get literal anxiety watching frat life like this though.

hunter

>yuros will NEVER experience this
wew

beta kappa

>A. how do i start a frat and lead one? (i'll become uber chad )
>B. dubs names it
You can't just name one, chances are your school requires it to be a nationally recognized fraternity. You need to pick one of those fraternities and work with their nationals to colonize a chapter at your school. You can't just make one up out of thin air.

Well they chose to join it and honestly if they suck it's their own fault. Throw better parties and recruit better guys.

Chi Omnicron Chi Kappa

>Throw better parties and recruit better guys.

being in a frat is about service to your community, not partying

>bottom tier frat detected

well shit
then i'll change it to how we haze new people for dubs to decide

>"Let's go to dchi tonight I heard they had a great spaghetti dinner the other day!"

said no Stacey ever

Greeklet detected

Dip

This. I've been dragged to thing similar, just a giant mass of people all jumping around, and I fucking hated it.

Reminder: Theres more of us than you and we'll finese your shit fuckboy. When the cops come we will die a mans death fighting the corporate pig scumbags while you wasted your life creating a meaningless existence playing with numbers and degenerate pussy. You will look back and know nothing about the real world. You assume we follow the law; fuck the law. like 99% of us in the real world beat the shit out of any yuppie flashing his wealth or his tiny, entitled dick. I hope you get robbed by a nigga and he rips your fucking head off or live long enough to see western society collapse because foolish frat boys like you.

i go to chico state, a small college town with a big party scene. going to frat/sorority parties has lowered my faith in God and in humanity. it's really degenerate and nothing to be jealous about. the only thing viable about being in a frat is the connections you make which can be meaningful

Have fun when your company goes bankrupt because you're a cunt and your workers hate you and just jack off all day.

Any stories you want to share?

shit dude i went to uc davis and i remember hearing people who would sometimes trip up to chico for a weekend. not me though cause i was an aspie

i wonder what it is about chico that makes it a big party school. is it just there not really being much out there besides forests and shit

>Fraternity rosties
>top
kekb8

here is the top sorority at florida state in the same "house" thing as OP's (delta gamma is known as the social whore sororitity around the usa)

youtube.com/watch?v=nOW7xnzrL-E

>her name is literally phoenix

Because i'm a division one offensive linemen in the Pac-12, fuck those jabronis

LOL, no thanks. If you're going to go after girls like that, not only are they much easier when they're in highschool, they also haven't taken a ride on the black'd express yet.

but I am

I'm not white and also poor

nice cope

Wasted dubs
Name it Natty Alpha Phi

Dubs get

guess it's natty alpha phi

Delta chi reppin

Honestly wouldnt change it for anything

RIP Turntle

All the money in the world won't buy you genuine love and the more you have the harder real love is to find.

>the more you have the harder real love is to find.
Is that what mommy told you after you found out that the bullies are all successful while you're still a fucking loser?

Because I’m not a faggot

does she love you or does she just love your money? How can you really know?

Happiness exists outside of material possessions my friend. The things you own end up owning you.

Being around people like this would get fucking exhausting. Sure it kind of sucks missing out on a constant stream of pussy but it’s probably not as fulfilling as it seems

>tfw I joined the frat full of autist

you would only get the "constant stream of pussy" if you are hot

then again

>wanting the "constant stream of pussy" of hot girls who have fucked literally every other member of your fraternity at one point or another

with all the money you can perform all the actions
your actions is how you get people to love you and money helps fuel your actions.

My undergrad didn't have any frats I was interesting in joining.
If it had one of these big lux bro frats that'd be awesome, I'd join in a heartbeat but instead they had a coke dealer one and a nerd one.

Southern Utah University represent lol fuckkkkk

The Netherlands actually has some pretty big student associations. Although I admit it's a lot less "Lmao frat bro lol" like.

> omnicron

t. retard

I would rather stay a virgin for the rest of my life then give up my Veeky Forums hobbys (ranging from tradingcard games to miniature games and from pen and paper to 6 hour board games.)

Because I'm too autistic with severe trust issues. I literally can't fuck a girl if I don't know her for a few years. I'm just unable to get close to people if I don't know them very well.

Was in a top frat at an SEC school had a blast for the 5.5 years it took me to graduate

Those videos somehow just fill me contempt dont they are a perfect example on what is wrong with america

This is considered 10/10 by americans.

V I N D I C A T
I
N
D
I
C
A
T

fuck them tho

because the universities in my country focus on actual education and not throwing parties.

I'm in FIJI. I used to be pretty into it back when I was a pledge and as a second year, but it gets really old. Also drinking jungle juice and beer 5 days a week for two years made me gain ten pounds that I'm just now starting to shave off.

Other than that it was cool, being a pledge is simultaneously the worst and best time you'll have in college

Because my frat isn't a top tier frat. Love them to fucking death though, and of course any of them are great to lift with. Theta Chi forever

knor

Same here, school?

I'm convinced fratfags are literally retarded.
You will never encounter a more memed category of people.

70% of frat guys at my school are named Matt or Will
Yeah, it's really not for everyone. I went to a few parties freshman year with a friend in Pike (which is apparently the crazy frat). Shit got out of hand to the point where I was just standing there drunk and disgusted. Guys pouring beer down a 5/10's ass crack and licking it off, some guy fingering a very nearly passed-out girl on a couch while she was telling him to stop. A bunch of piss drunk guys getting into a truck and driving downtown.
Not to mention the endless drama associated with the "dating scene". You walk down the street behind some guys and learn about how Stacy from Zeta Alpha was supposed to be Matt's date to formal but she started dating Hunter from Sigma Gamma who was still fucking Ashley from Kappa Pi but she's mad at her friend for fucking him for free coke at the Delta mixer.
Just seems unsustainable, especially if you're taking hard classes.
If I'm jealous of anything, it's not the lifestyle, it's the fact that these guys have 6-figure jobs at their dad's companies waiting for them while they fuck around with a psychology degree.

>wanting the "constant stream of pussy" of hot girls who have fucked literally every other member of your fraternity at one point or another
This is what would bother me. Whores have always just grossed me out on a very base level, to the point where I see them as less of a person if they fuck around (I know how fedora that sounds). The whole system is like a communal fleshlight swap.
Wouldn't that get old fast?

if you arent in the top 1% it doesnt mean shit who you know, it's just luck...

JMU bro

I was in a frat user shit was dope, I wasn’t as rich as some of my boys but since their parents just gave them credit cards with unlimited spending they had no trouble spotting me on shit. We threw fucking ragers every other week and I got laid at almost all of them, sorority girls are fucking sluts for frat guys but they won’t touch poor fags Kek. Shit I went for marketing and literally maybe studied for 20 hours all 5 years of school cuz we had answers for 95% of tests. One of my boys dads got me an internship at a Fortune 500 company that landed me a job making 80k first year out of uni. Man I miss those days probably the funniest period of my life, most of you sound like you have sour grapes cuz you were too big of losers to get into a good frat.

Because I don't have rich parents to wipe my ass for me my whole life

Why do poor fags always say this? They act like being poor is a badge of honor and always blame their own failures on the fact that their mommy and daddy were too stupid to have enough money to provide for them.

FYI - all women are whores. So better get over that ASAP

>always blame their own failures on the fact that their mommy and daddy were too stupid to have enough money to provide for them.
Wrong, I don't blame mom and dad for anything I'm saying you're pathetic for bragging about getting handouts. If you're rich that's fine, my best friend is a richfag, but you're not better than anyone because someone else is carrying you through everything.

Because I'm 35 years old.

>sour grapes
Carrying me through? My parents didn’t take my classes for me at uni or apply to hundreds of places and do interviews for me. Sure they allowed me to graduate debt free and to not starve and to be able to dress nice but that’s about it as far as handouts go. I hate to say it but a lot of the rich people I know are better than the poor, they have much better manners, are smarter, have better taste in everything, better hygiene and don’t constatly play the victim of how hard their life is and spend all their extra income on nascar memorabilia.

If you've fucked a girl you don't get to whine about being "autistic"

true if you dont live this lifestyle and you are atleast 1,90m just end yourself

Because I am an arab muslim living in Jordan.

Because i am student at the biggest Uni in Germany and we don't like fun. Plus, we don't like to have a life here at all.

This
You are wrong and you know it. The poor are less intelligent in general due to shitty public school education. Being rich literally DOES make you better than the poor. There is a reason the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor and it has to do with the poor being brainlets.

No frats in my country, good news is I'm doing postgrad at University of Chicago next year and my American buddy is getting me into Sigma Chi

All women are essentially nothing but living fleshlights user, the goal is to smash the freshmen pledges before they get too used

Here's a tip: people in frats don't call them frats.
> "top" sorority pussy
They're all roasties.

lmao what a fucking twat you are,
i study on a shit university myself heinrich heine universität düsseldorf and i live close to campus, we do awesome parties every second week at my place in the student dorm, i mean you are not even trying, pathetic. last time 50-60 people came, you are just coping. join a teamsport i do american football and football, got a lot of friends from there and i study computer science, which has the biggest loser density among any subject, despite that i picked the coolest guys and chill with them, i met my gf through one of my friends. i mean you will never make it. sorry but not sorry kid

>Sure they allowed me to graduate debt free and to not starve and to be able to dress nice

So you were carried, you didn't develop character or learn the value of money because you were handed everything.

Your parents deprived you of very valuable life lessons.

>the value of money
Lol, Fiat currency has no intrinsic value user

>the value of money
Poor detected. You are all the same

he has plenty of time acquire those lessons.
stop coping

Kek at triggered richboys

>tfw never got to bang frat bro bropussy
Feels bad man no homo

Kek at jealous poorboy being triggered by our very existence