This is not fucking FAIR

This is not fucking FAIR.
I just want to be able to eat a big meal, a big fucking delicious meal without having to gain five billion fucking pounds.

Just eating two bisquits and a hash patty for breakfast is already 75% of my carb intake for the day and i can't even eat a cup of egg potato salad without reaching 1k calories. Meanwhile I watch some fucking CHAD eat a whole large jar of peanut butter in THREE FUCKING DAYS and complains about losing weight.

IN ORDER for me not to become a fat fuck i need to control my eating and exercise and OTHER POEPLE just need to eat fast food FUCK

eat less carbs, eat more protein. instead of fucking bread and potatoes, you should eat like 3 chicken breasts. bet you won't be hungry after that shit. and that could be as much as 100g grams of protein, so eat protein instead of that filler shit, you goon.

But I want to eat a full plate of full with carbs, proteins, veggies. And carbs taste amazing, you can't make meat cupcakes can you? Plus I love potatoes.
Maybe you think what I eat is a piece of bread, but that's not true. Ever had a plate of hispanic food before? What am I suppoed to do remove rice, yucca, batata, and shit from it because of the calorie count when there are people who will simply lose weight if they don't stuff their faces? IT'S HORRIBLE

i dont eat for sustenance i eat for taste and ifi wanted a big plate of food i'd only be able to eat that one plate and nothing else for the day

>This is not fucking FAIR.

Calories in Calories out is probably one of the fairest things in life. Even if you're 10% over average and he's 10% under that's pretty fairer than everything else this world has to offer. From, looks, IQ, education, monetary wealth, there is no smaller disparity than calories in calories out... Unless you're countries in famine.

Name me something less discriminating than calories in calories out.

look, you defeated yourself before you even tried. you're destined to fail. just give up,

Just do alternate-daily fasting and you can be a fatass for a day and as long as you don't eat the next day you'll be losing weight over all.

Life’s not fair faggot get over it

destined to fail what? you ever have abichuelas con dulce? gonna take the carbs outta that too?

calories in calories out changes based off of your height and weight. this nigga lost 20 pounds in a few months because he started eating pizza and shit every day and not his fucking protein shakes

OMAD or OMEOD

Be happy for your moderate metabolism user. I'm an absolute dyel who's looking at 3 months until I star making gains. Bulking sucks for me.

Yeah, basically you'll have to do OMAD.

FAST, YOU WHINY FAGGOT.

I fast until 19pm (I do cardio and lifting at 14pm and 15pm on an empty stomach), eat an apple, then 113kcal of crackers, then a HUGE, amazing 2200 calorie meal with carbs, protein, fats. then I go to sleep well under my 2600 TDEE, feeling full and happy.

fasting is the easiest thing ever.

maybe eat spicy food and drink lots of water, it's working for me.

The water fills your stomach while the spicy food makes you take more time while eating it and makes you eat less of it.

You're not selling your superior fasting intellect when you don't understand how 24 hour time works.

>WAAHHH I HAVE TO EAT AND STUFF MY FACE WITH FOOOD WAHHH
What is hard about this again?

Lmao. Spics have no willpower

>no willpower
>i can't eat any of those things because of my caloric intake, i exercise and am fit/healthy
Man you're fucking retarded, I can WANT to eat good food, doesn't mean I'm actually doing it or am fat.

FAST, If you want to eat big and not be a fat ass FAST. You fast or you split the britches.

The exact same thing that's hard for your dumb fat ass, just the equal opposite

You have already chosen to embrace your weakness. Step aside and accept your boring life and unattractive body, this is a place for people that improve themselves.

They are both easy as fuck stop bitching. What's hard is when you need 4000+ to bulk and are active the whole day. That's just a matter of finding time to eat, but you NEETs don't need to worry about that.

Genetics

youll never make it

>eats fucking fatty sugary shit
>guys why does fatty sugary shit have so many calories?
I DON'T KNOW MAN, HMMMMM. Fat FUCKING baby! Little fucking 5 year old manchild fatfuck. You OPENLY SAY you eat fatty shitty sugarfoods, and yet you have the fucking audacity to act like the reason why your caloric intake is so much harder to maintain isn't your own doing?

Ever get so full that every time you take a bite you just keep chewing and not swallowing, and when you do you swallow it feels like you’re going to vomit? It’s basically like that.

>I want to put in the least amount of effort and get the most amount of results.

Life ain't fair faglord, time to man up.

Dude your metabolism is wack that's why you're struggling.

It sucks, I'm "skelly" myself, but I have apetite. Wanna know how? I just kept doing it. Day in day out. It's something to get used to. For me, it's chewing a lot that really sucks, so for example potatos I would spend a ton of time on, but something like rice and chicken I could just feast on.

It's a thing that has to be learned. You do that every day, maybe try some new foods, just push yourself every meal, and eventually you can eat more and more. Body gets more used to it, stomach expands, throat gets more used to swallowing all the food even when you're somewhat satiated. It's not genetic, it's one of the most influencable and environmental things there is.

It helps to have a positive look on food too. Think "every single bite I take will help me make the most out of my gains"
or
"it really isn't that much if I count the calories, i need all this food, no stopping!"

Another tip? Space it out a bit. Eat till you slow the hell down, then simply put the food aside for an hour and distract yourself. Come back to it and dig in again. Many ways to do it.

I would also recommend AGAINST using water to "soften up the food", I notice I get more used to eating a lot when I don't do that. That's in a way cheating, and won't help you eat more in the end. Plus, it's not good to use water to soften up food when you should use spit. That's why chewing properly is important, so the spit can do its work on the food. Digestion starts with spit and chewing.

How about you start fasting you fucking moron. I eat about 3500 calories with about 100 g of carbs daily but i eat them in a 40 min window and i think i look pretty lean

The secret of all the 'chads' you see that eat shit and stay lean is that they do cardio and eat once a day.

>me
>eat a fat fuck meal
>"okee, time for a 48 hour fast"

get some self-discipline you cuck

my shit-skinned fellow

OMAD master race

>I want to put in the least amount of effort and get the most amount of results

If you are not applying this to every aspect of your life you are not a man but a retard

Breh i'm italian, my normal diet is 70% carbs. Do you think i keep bitching about muh pasta? No i don't, i eat lots of meat, fish and veggies, and you know what? I eat a lot more than before

/thread

I'm not struggling you fucking retards, im already fit, control my calorie intake and regularly exercise.

I JUST WANT TO EAT MORE FOOOD

RETARDS