Go to gym

>go to gym
>fuckin packed with tight young girls doing ass exercises in spandex, glancing around the room to see if guys are looking
>sweating bullets trying not to glance or stare at all the bent over asses in see through spandex with thongs underneath
How do you bros do it?

If you're good looking like i am (6'1 / sandy blond hair / grey eyes), they'll usually smile or play cool about it.

If you're a skinnyfat manlet like 90% of the population, expect deathstares or just being ignored completely.

I know you're trolling but I am attractive, still girls don't like being STARED at for too long but man do I love staring at a nice ass.

By not having that problem. Women in my gym avoid the weight room. During the rare times they're there, they stick to the smith machine and leg press tucked away in the corner.

Coworker just told us a story that happened to her at gym yesterday

>she's 31, shorter, slim, cute as fuck (looks like she's mid 20s)
>detects some guy following her to her car
>stops him
>he pretends like he thought she was some friend of his
>makes a little small talk with her
>then says this
>literally says this to her
>"hey this is awkward for me to ask, but would you be down for me to eat you out? no strings attached, forget dating and all that, just a little fun"

HE LITERALLY SAID THIS TO HER AFTER FOLLOWING HER TO HER CAR

OP, whatever you do, DO NOT be that guy. Please, for the love of God. It doesn't make you alpha or "redpilled". No matter how hot the girls are, DO NOT DO THIS

Listening to music. I go to basically an entirely different space in my head with the right track. Thots don't exist. Theres no Spandex, no yoga pants. No chads, no virgins, no Stacys. There is only weight and the need to lift it, distance and the need to run it, and music and the desire to enjoy it.

The trick is to find a reflective surface to stare at the asses vicariously

Uh, the question of the thread is how to avoid staring at asses, not following girls to their cars and asking if I can eat their pussy.

Not trolling man, haha. The only difference between flattery and being a creeper is whether or not you're attractive.

>it's a "mirrors on every single wall" gym so no matter what they can still catch you

whatever you do, do not stare at a girls ass and think she wants you to ask her out in the gym

Just look at them it's what they want and you get a free show with your workout. Make sure youre at least 1234 or else youre just a creep.

Don’t use the mirrors breh, they’re a trap. You wanna catch a cheeky glance with your mirrored sunglasses placed on the floor next to your bag.

Dude, just in a gym? I'm such an autistic permavirgin that I literally glance at the ass of almost every decently sized girl I see in public who are between like 16 and 40. And if they have a nice ass or are wearing leggings/spandex/etc like a lot of girls do, I try to glance as much as I can

This is how I imagine a lot of dudes on Veeky Forums are.

Zero finesse. Just 0-100 because they've been taught from the internet that being blunt and emotionless is """"""alpha""""""" when they don't realize that being a dominant male is a whole mindset and not just being a fucking creepy jerk.

>HEY LET ME EAT YOU OUT

fucking kek.

A guy I know actually gets laid this way, and he's fairly average looking/slightly ugly. No fucking clue how he does it. Some kind of classified hormone cologne maybe. He literally walks up to girls, says "hey I can't look away from you girl, you wanna fuck?" 9/10 girls say no but it doesn't take him longer than 30 minutes for a yes.

this guy is a skinnyfat manlet like 90% of the population but he's right

>9/10 girls say no

Yeah the issue with this is that some day you'll get Harvey Weintstein'd because that shit is frowned upon by 90% of the population that aren't weird skeezy pick up artists.

If that guy was Chad literally the same story would've instead been alpha and she would've agreed

Doesn't matter what 'type of guy' you are, so long as you look good you can get away with anything.

yeah, i mean in a sense, you have to imagine that a guy doing that must have at least had some kind of success to continue it. but apparently the dude was some 34 year old filipino guy which makes it even worse.

i literally did not believe her when she told this and jokingly accused her of lying for attention. i completely refuse to believe that a guy would think (especially now with all the sexual harassment shit in the news) that following a random girl out of the gym through the parking lot basically to her car and ASKING TO EAT HER OUT AFTER A FEW MINUTES would work

but the worst thing was that she actually interacted with this guy and basically responded with a "well, im flattered to think im pretty, but thats gonna be a no for me dude" and even SHOOK HIS HAND afterwards saying nice to meet you. she excused this by saying "obviously he has mental issues to do this, so i wanted to play nice so that he didnt murder me"

>especially now with all the sexual harassment shit in the news
do you really belive most people read the news?

not the guy you're responding to, but if you're American, the sexual harassment thing is fucking huge over here. You'd have to be a complete shut-in to have not heard about the insane backlash tons of men in power are getting for even the most remote issues of sexual harassment

>using reflective glasses to glance at a girl’s ass
yeah fucking that. just straight up stare at their ass, and when they look at you like wtf are you doing, stare at them until they look away. then go back to staring at their ass

Are girls hornier on Thursday nights?

I’m as beta as they come and far from a chad but I joined bumble on Sunday and instantly got matches and girls “in queue”. I’m a brown hair brown eyed guy with symmetrical features and only swipe right on brown hair brown eyed girls that have symmetrical features. Not that I have anything against blondes, I have cousins and family members with blonde hair. But they take too much work for a beta like me and I never seem to close.

I had 4 girls in queue at 4 pm and now I have over 35 “in queue”

What happened?
Are girls hungrier on thursday nights?

I know I know chad gets 100 matches in one day and all that jazz

flips(male and female) are thirsty as hell man, they pretty much make up the majority of hapa couples.

Bitches would literally latch on to me and ask for sex cause they want some mixed race offspring, meanwhile flip males will hit on anything that's remotely caucasian.

yeah i actually told her when she told me he was filipino ":no surprise there"

>tfw filipina girls are basically asians with latina features, like they are usually thick with tits and asses and hips and facial features like latinas but with asian tones to them
>so hot
>im an ugly manlet jew so i dont get any of them even in california

Mind explaining to me how is this wrong?If it was Chad motherfucking Thundercock instead of some random average guy how would she react?

Like a clean handsome tall muscular jock asking her the same thing,there is actually a chance of her saying yes,he tried his luck because thirsty as fuck and he failed its k.

Fucking modern society,you all think skin.

I did the same some time ago.

>Midnight
>Exiting underground metro
>See this ~40yo foreign milf
>Be pretty dirty from working and whatnot but I'm not ugly
>Ask her about what time is it
>Ask her if she would give me her number too
>Nope.jpg
>It's cool,blahblah
>Walk away fast so she doesn't think I wanna do anything bad to her

And everything was gucci you faggots,it could have been a yes and I was horny as fuck I rarely approach womyn I'm autistic as fuck

Weird how blondes are perceived to me. You mean natural blondes? Most down to earth girl I ever dated was a blonde

By staring at their asses not giving a fuck, smile, shrug your shoulders when you get caught and go back to lifting

>17yo giving advice

I just go there to lift, don't get distracted by anything other than the weights, you need optimal focus

That was actually just an excuse. I’m trying to adapt my genes to the national average by breeding with a Mediterranean white woman or a latina

T.Low test beta

No, they're trying to make plans for the weekend.

In that they have plans already, but they're scrambling to secure backups in case those fall through. Or when they're out trying to pull a Chad, they can redeem themselves by getting some gratuitous attention from you late at night.

Also, in my experience hanging out with women, they love to brag about going on dates with their friends. Not bragging about the actual contents of the date itself, but rubbing it in their faces that they're going on a date. One of my female acquaintances almost always shows up at the bar or where ever with our group, stays for 10 minutes, and then announces that she's going on a date and leaves.

>womyn
The fuck is wrong with you?

Shut the fuck up autistic lard piece of shit nothing is wrong with me you bastard faggot cancer shit hope you die in your sleep ugly useless braindead chimp

I just wear sunglasses to the gym.

I love casually looking at titties and ass,
gets me so hyped for my sets.
Haven't been called out yet.

It's a bit fucking different to simply ask a girl for her number and to ask a girl to eat her out.

There is a creepy old dude that does the same at my gym. He is like a women repellent, whatever equipment he is using, no women get close.

Correct response. Obviously don't be an autist and stare prolongingly, but just be casual, check out the ass, carry on, if they see you and look at you just give em a polite smile or just look back as if there's literally nothing out of the ordinary happening.

This. You can't truly have you mind in the muscle if you're too busy staring at thots.

Good kek