Bruhs... I've finally figured it out

Bruhs... I've finally figured it out.
I've finally figured out the answer to that ominous question: "Did I make it, brehs?"
All you have to do is threaten someone.

When I was a young lad I always got into fights because I would threaten someone and they would react. For instance, in first grade, some chump said I was "out" during a game of whiffle ball. When I threatened to hit him to change his mind he just fought me.
Throughout life I have realized that people will just walk all over you if they believe that you can't follow up on a threat.

Now, when I threaten someone; they will immediately apologize. It's very satisfying when you realize that other people are convinced that your own body could definitely overpower theirs.

>WHEN I WAS

>A YOUNG LAD
>I WENT INTO THE CITY
>TO SEE THE QUEEN'S PARADE
>SHE SAID LAD WHEN YOU GROW UP
>LIFTS WEIGHTS AND THREATEN PEOPLE TO PROVE HOW FUCKING ALPHA YOU ARE
then she did her queen wave and fucked off to go visit her inbred grandson

kek

What about her nigger daughter in law

I tell people "I don't cheat, I get results" and then I flick a cigarette butt at them. If I'm not smoking a cigarette, I light one and physically force the person to stay where they are until I'm finished smoking it. Works every time. That's how I know I've made it.

>whiffle ball
Kek. You're kinda onto something OP. But most people just don't like conflict in general.

Strange.
I'm the OP but I don't remember posting this thread or understanding the state of mind that I must have been in when I wrote this.
Ok, thank you.

How do I become more aggressive? I used to see conflict as pointless and unhelpful but it's turned me into a little bitch.

Kek

Conflict IS pointless and unhelpful, only engage in it if you have to. That being said it's very important that you do when the time calls for it

Yeah but what if guys were scared to fight you before you got fit?

Everytime someone shoved me from behind I would quickly turn around and they would be all "sorry bro".

Fucking pussies

I can’t tell if i’ve become more of an asshole over the last year, or if I’ve stayed the same but people think i’m more of an asshole because i’m big now. Like if I make a joke or criticize a friend of mine they used to not care and rip on me back, but now they just get defensive and/or offended. What gives?

That's how strangers react always, but not how someone you're familiar with would react.

Obviously you're just fishing for someone to tell you that they've become jaded.

J-Jojan?

sauce plz

lol, you sound like the typical over-compensating meathead
Anyone over 15 with minimal social savvy sees right through that kind of act.
They'll yield physically, but you're a fool to think that is anywhere near respect, they despise you, but know your damaging potential
Threaten all you want, when that low-brow of yours lands you in some dead-end job, you'l bend down to your scrawny piece of shit entry-level manger and let him talk to you like a bitch, because your options are that or food stamps

Making is reaching a level of charisma where you can pull any hootie you want, and connect with anyone and make them want to follow even weighing 300 lbs of fat. Working out makes it easier, because responses from others are more favorable due to your physique and you feel more confident and assertive.

Making it is not looking like a walking cloud bullying people smaller than you. You're just an XL version of beta if you do this.

>Now, when I threaten someone; they will immediately apologize. It's very satisfying when you realize that other people are convinced that your own body could definitely overpower theirs.

I work with a peanut brain like this. He's a giant man and he's used to relying on his size to get what he wants. He's got no class or tact and you can't even have a normal conversation with him most of the time. Everyone pays him lip service because it's obvious he cares a lot about being the alpha or whatever but nobody actually respects him outside of a small handful of people who mistake his weakness for strength. Don't be that guy bro.

this guy said it pretty well too

What

Is this /niggergeneral/?

Congrats, you’re not in grade school anymore.

Adults are pussies, I’ve threatened people with 20kg on me into submission and I literally don’t even lift.
The only thing it takes is looking like you’re willing to apply violence, and people assume you know something they don’t so they doubt their ability to handle the situation.

tl;dr: you didn’t make it

It's so fucking easy to shut down a fight if you have some mass.

Just commit, really quickly walk towards someone, put your left hand on their right shoulder and grab their collar or just get a firm grip and walk towards them pushing with your fist up.

9/10 they'll back up and be like "bro chill bro chill" and if they don't your arms in the way of their right hook so you can just deck em.

Then again I'm pretty fucking massive and am lucky nobody with actual fighting ability has ever called my bluff lol.

didn't he died?

nah. I know his linkedin