Will there be anyone who can fill the eternal void left by Zyzz? I mourn everyday

Will there be anyone who can fill the eternal void left by Zyzz? I mourn everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OpJGZ9RHAvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, rich p-

shit

Honestly, probably not. He was one of a kind in too many ways to be replicated. The bad news is there will never be another zyzz, the good news is other heroes will arise

more of this comic?

DELET

Just fucking end it all

Spirit of Zyzz is still with us, with every sad cunt who realizes it is possible to become a sikkunt. I'm a weak middle-aged man but since I saw my first Zyzz video a few months ago, I'm determined to get shredded as FUUUUAAAARRRK. I'm already skinny and have great cardio so I just gotta move the heavy shit.

We're all gonna make it.

He'll always be apart of us. We're all gonna make it brah

Honestly its embarrassing how you guys idolize someone with the quintessential hot topic faggot hair cut. It just screams beta faggot. But i guess thats why you guys identify with him so much. Lol

F

I feel the same way about Billy Mays
youtu.be/OpJGZ9RHAvU

It's not even Zyzz, necessarily. For me, it's that period. Zyzz, Jojan, Lamb Rogan Josh memes.
My life had so much hope for the future, as well.

Now shit looks bleak and although I've tried (very close to) my best this year, I'm not sure I can be bothered with life any more.

Been thinking about how I was going to pull the trigger on ~5 BTC in 2013 and that shit has me blue

>My life had so much hope for the future
But of course, Zyzz did have a part in that,

I'm not going through this
>your dad was the best man I ever had
Yea I'm down here tho
Yea I'm gonna be a good girl

I just want to be a sikkunt
How do I release my inner Zyzz?

what?

Nope anyone that matters to Veeky Forums fucking dies best we can do is meme on a live the aesthetic lifestyle.
The zyzz era was a fkn top kek now its pure shit.

Is this song lyrics or something? I've read it three times and its making progressively less sense

One day

He was leaving humanity behind, it was inevitable

Jeff Seid has occupied his place. See goggle

There's a little bit of zyzz in all of us.

He will watch the gym.

Rich will watch the skys.

me

>pure shit
:/ what kind?

Veeky Forums was never the same once Zyzz left our world.

I always preferred tinytrip.

just remember that zyzz trusts in you to make it and he'll be always spotting you from heaven

I formerly nominate Jaxblade because he seems like he's one of us. A former chubby weeaboo who wanted to change

why would I want to fill zyzz's void when it's the only place where I can still hear his voice ?