Why the fuck can women get away with eating like a pig

Why the fuck can women get away with eating like a pig

how is her whole body skinny except her ass

Most can't. For every thicc brapphog, there are 99 women who just look like a sack of saggy shit at the same height / weight.

Yassss queen slay!

It's not fucking fair they can just shove whatever they want in their gullet and they just get big butts and get fucked by whoever

>EVELYN shoves PIZZA down her throat and FUCKS CHAD while YOU eat OATS home ALONE

>and get fucked by whoever
no thank you

you want to get fucked?

Same way men do

Men can get away with eating much more if they got big

I want a world where women don't get rewarded for getting fat

YOU fuck CHAD while PIZZA works OUT. PIZZA has CHEESE, PEPPERONI, and SAUSAGE. YOU eat HOTPOCKETS while DOMINOES makes PIZZA. YOU deliver the PIZZA to STACY'S slumber party where STACY puts PIZZA in her MOUTH. How can YOU hope to MAKE IT when PIZZA has BREAD, SAUCE, and TOPPINGS?

Jesus fucking Christ..you fucking whine like a fat cunt... Not fair..I wish..some other nonsense...

But none of these pictures are attractive OP, what is your point? Women eat too much and they turn into fat disgusting people.

they only can if they have a cute face and their bodytype is conducive to curves 2bh

We can't. She probably looks unsightly without clothes.

Is OP mad because he obviously wants to fuck her?

they are resource to be acquired, putting them on moral will just punish your mind

I will never understand the Burgers' obsession with big butts. Is it because of all the inbreeding with niggers?
Sure, a tight and muscular butt is nice, but if the butt is big because that's where she hides all the pizzas it's simply disgusting.
Here's an official ranking of the sexiest girl parts that are not primary sexual organs:
>stomach (flat)
>legs (long and tight)
>neckline (slender)
>hands (slender)
>tits (firm, must not be too big or hang)
>butt (see above)
>hips

Because there are still thirsty men that will fuck her
Even worse are the morons calling fat "thick"

Because some men are thirsty

Fats should be shamed, but the people we should really blame are the chubby chasers. Shame the chubby chasers and perhaps these women will be driven to become more conventionally desirable

never understood the appeal of long, skinny legs to some guys, personally. just seems so minor compared to most of the other things you mentioned.

just like my pr0nz

blameniggers

I don't really put much emphasis on the length, just dislike stump legs. However, tightness is critical. Not skin-and-bones skinny, but with a healthy or maybe slightly above average (remember, the average woman does not exercise) muscle mass. Quads are a big turn-on for me. Calves... nah.
Maybe I should have placed them lower, now that I think of it.