Why are soyboys so low test, anons?

Why are soyboys so low test, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ad3368cda1e2722b
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
instagram.com/p/Baz-t7tHy8t/?hl=en
stack.com/a/why-conor-mcgregors-steak-every-day-diet-is-a-thing-of-the-past
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from the soy?

>79% of vegans - women
Why women always so stupid?

Good thread.

because their lifestyle is one that doesn't produce much testosterone. Soy has very little to nothing to do with it so soyboy is a pretty bad term to use. It's like saying anime lowers your T because most weebs are low-T faggots

because vegans have cleaner anal sex. I’d wager there’s a large proportion of gay male vegans as well and I don’t mean that derogatorily.

All memes aside, I don’t think science supports that it’s the soy. I’m fairly certain is lack of hardship and challenge that turns men into soyboys. We didn’t have a war, everyone gets participation trophies, you have to be nice to everyone and no bullying, competition is not encouraged in schools, etc.
you never see soyboys from the ghetto or in sports for a reason

Fpbp

Retardation tends to do that
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ad3368cda1e2722b
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9

Low-T = More likely to be pushed around (liberal) = Adopt a lifestyle that is absolutely beta (veganism)

Well, it's like crack in itself doesn't cause you to become a homeless bum on the street, it's just a side effect from consuming it.
Soy only makes you a vegantard and the rest of it follows in those footsteps.

>90% of men in my country have gone through military service in their life
>military is considered the time when boys turn into men
>tfw never went to the military and I'm a massive soyboy

God, what I’d do to that melanin rich qt3.14

People that drink soy milk are more likely to be vegans and studies show that vegans have lower testosterone and soy is high in phytoestrogens which in theory are weaker and if they bind to estrogen receptors soy would increase testosterone but studies show the opposite and I imagine low testosterone men spend their leisure time watching anime rather than doing something physical or social so you might be right.

Cite even one study.

Nice try you fucking idiot.

Lacto-ovo vegetarians.
They consume milk and dairy wich literally has female estrogens in it.

>no one in this thread knows anything about soy

Vegan diets don't turn you into soyboy, they just further advance you from a T-free to a soyboy
You see, the psychological standpoint on why a man would even consider a vegan diet, such as muh animals or muh environment already indicates that he's lacking testosterone already

I don’t know is soyboy replaced nu-male but this nu-male lifts heavier than you
instagram.com/p/Baz-t7tHy8t/?hl=en

reminder that Conor McGregor got his ass kicked by a Soyboy

is connor the champion of meat or something?

>"It's steaks every day for me. Steaks for breakfast. Steaks for lunch. Steaks for brunch. Grass fed. Massaged. I'm feeling damn good."

So, yes. Basically.

stack.com/a/why-conor-mcgregors-steak-every-day-diet-is-a-thing-of-the-past

Reminder that Conor won the rematch.

Then lift user

reminder that Conor always gasses after like 2 rounds.

Nate Diaz never gasses.

C-miesvässykkä tunnistettu :D

How in the fuck are those numbers significant if the confidence interval includes the other group's number?

Pc culture now has the joker.
makes me sick

Is soy good for women the same as it's bad for men? Will it help with breast growth? Weight loss?

Huutis :D

No joo, itelläkin sattuneista syistä shit-tier C-babbers, ja armeija-aika jäi aika lyhyeksi. Älä kuitenkaan turhaan jää liiaksi kiinni tuohon yhteen ei-parhaalla-mahdollisella-tavalla menneeseen elämänvaiheeseen, vaan suuntaa katse tulevaisuuteen. Ala kehittämään itseäsi joka päivä. Käy puntilla aktiivisesti, lue, harrasta, opettele olemaan ihmisten kanssa.

We're all gonna make it.

>moonspaek

Nigga you could've just type it in english

>vegan test 13.7nmol
>non vega 17.4
>tfw I'm not vegan and 13
I kinda wanna kys now

Moonspeak is nihongo you mongoloid.