That refreshing burning tingle in your throat

That refreshing burning tingle in your throat

Don't tempt me, fucko

Nothing beats a cool glass of water desu senpai

I've never understood why carbonation is a thing. It feels awful.

Cold glass of fresh water all the way.

>soda
Disgusting addicts.

helps me with the cut.

Carbonation makes it slightly acidic, which makes it taste more refreshing.

Bump

Having a hard time quitting this shit.
It's everywhere, I can't escape.

Its easy senpai, you ONLY drink water now. Maybe put a herbal tea in your water bottle

You joking? Figuring out how much calories are in everything you can drink besides water, black coffee and plain tea made it the easiest bad thing to cut out of my diet. Then again I don't have a sweet tooth. My weakness is red meat and fried/breaded chicken.

Not a fan of the diet stuff?

Try less calories drinks or tea.

I know the pain. Sometimes I fuck up and binge on soda and then I feel like shit. However, I found a way how to get back on track, after the binge I drink some diet soda for a day or two, then I move to sparkling water again for day or more and then finally to normal water. Sucks to have sweet tooth.

Keep strong bro,

You're going to make it

Is drinking a coke once or twice a week really that bad?

no silly. I am super healthy and I drink one pepsi everyday or so. It's all about genes.

Nope. Moderation is fine. The problem is people who get on a slippery slope and end up replacing water with sweet drinks. Those people shouldn't trust themselves.

I flipped to Diet Coke and Coke Zero. I get taste and none of the calories.

once you kick, it tastes like shit afterwards

your feeding your gut bacteria, which feeds off of soda, so the more soda you drink, the more of that bacteria you have and the more you crave it, the less you drink, the less you crave it (unless its psychological cravings)

I quit soda cold turkey for almost two years in 2014, switched to carbonated water first and then tap, now I drink a coke or Sips™ once a week tops. Still can't quit sugary food though

I never ever liked Coke or any cola beverage.
They all taste weird but Coke especially leaves a metallic taste in my mouth.