What kind of bodies do girls like this go for?

What kind of bodies do girls like this go for?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ayladlyla/
instagram.com/anneleeze/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made for BBC

HUNKS ONLY

Night rider

Bodies capable of easily lifting hundreds of dollars in their wallets

Tyrone always, Chad sometimes.

I dunno I never found anyone like this.

someone less attractive than her(so she doesn't feel insecure) but worth more than the average in income

They go for good personalities.

Holy shit

Women want two things.

1) to feel desirable
2) to be with someone others see as desirable

The seemingly complex and varied desires women express in men derive from the fact that the above two things vary from social circle to social circle, and women exist in multiple social circles simultaneously.

Apex kek

Anyone know who this semen demon is

Thats a big pool

4 u

those Girls dont care about bodies.

You are Alpha and have a good Job.
You get more than enough of those Girls to fuck.

For her

instagram.com/ayladlyla/
i might be wrong though

>instagram.com/ayladlyla/

wrong

instagram.com/anneleeze/?hl=en

Tits are way too small

kek you can see how salty the girl on the right must be

>private

Pretty sure they’re sisters

I don't have any pics with me right now
Someone post sweat towel guy

God damn BREHS

You can see her nips through her clothing

and?

dont bother they pick blacks only.

made for bbc

pretty insightful comment desu.
It boils down to status, but status is often relative.

Disgusting coalburner. Should be raped and put into a fighting cage with a bull. Would pay 100$ too see that shit.

Stop making these threads you stupid nigger

How about no you fucking faggot

To be fair none of the girls in that photo are particularly small

I do not want to sound spoiled, but the one on the left is average breast size I fuck. I am always amazed that people thing DD size breast are HUGE.. pretty average actually. Breast should be much larger than a handful, just slightly smaller than her head.

she's pretty stacked too user her sister is just out angling her

even moreso then

She's way beyond a DD you spastic, probably a G. Breasts look smaller in bikinis.

rich ones

Ones you will never have.

Kraeger this is just sad now. If you hate being black so much just kill yourself because you can't change it.

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that blonde thot was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

How can you even think of that bro

Just went through her instagram and she has a white boyfriend, so no, not really.

Is this Philadelphia? Looks like Philly.

He didnt, he copied it from another thread.

The blonde on the far right is her sister, the Jewy haired black one must be a (friend)

If she just put on some more weight she would be a 10/10

P O R N
W
H
E
N
?

I want one of these cards so bad. They look alpha as fuck.

Fuck off nigger. She's perfectly thicc as she is rite now.

This gif makes me sad. Why is kitty crying

I'm not saying fat at all, but she clearly has a body that is screaming to grow breasts and hips. So just a bit more would be phenomenal. I can guarantee if she gained weight a lot would be in the breasts.

>Why is kitty crying
Dropped the damn tuna bowl in the trash by mistake!

the kind of body that makes 500k a year

Share the pics, you know the rules.

it does look like Philly. and it looks like a PA license plate in the background

Share the pics bro

Who gives a shit? If you ask these kinds of questions you’ve got no chance anyways.

Here's her boyfriend.

I don't care about her boyfriend, just share her pics.

She has some shitty tattoos in some, so im choosing to avoid those.

Right, rude. No more then.

They go for whatever, dont be too fat, be gr8 with words.

im not him bro can you post some more her milk taps are world class

Can anyone identify that city from the skyline ???
I always thought that was a cool skill to have, similar to identifying classical music and classical artwork.
Btw--- unless she does some incline bench, or cable flys, those mammaries are going to be by her knees in 5 years. Icky.

Post you sensitive man

This Guy might be right

Thick

Sorry, going to go to the gym instead. Bad timing as i was about to post some really phenomenal photos of her, but another time.

>any person with black hair is a jew

Jew is not a race you brainlet

awww

Oh surprise surprise her bf is some tall scrawny half good looking guy. She probs likes him cause he fucks like a champ & treats her like shit sometimes

>a skellington

If the guy delivers an adequate apology and details all the ways in which he is a cuck and a failure to his mother then when im back from leg day i will post the top boob pictures she has on her insta.

This reminds me so much of my cousin. She has a top tier body and her boyfriend is a rail thin 6'4" guy. Being tall and skinny must be so much no. Don't ever have to put in any effort.

The rich asshole kind

Fuck off back to /pol/ cleetus

Who cares about disgusting mongloid Slavs let them breed with niggers

This clears up a lot

Cleetus, fuck off back to stormfront

Your kind isn't welcome here

fuck off nigger, you don't speak for Veeky Forums

fucking mongrel, post your body on cbt and see if nobody will call you a disgusting nigger

>that mole
kek, i guess perfection doesn't exist

DROPPED

>everyone on Veeky Forums is American
commit suicide, lefty babby

Not everyone likes Slavs and she’s clearly one. Her huge tits and curvy body is the only nice thing she has. She dosent have an ass.

Hmm it kinda looks like Grant Park in Chicago, especially if they were at a festival there

>taking this much pride in your measley power over Veeky Forums virgins

Bait or delusion

how's he managed that

Not even memeing, will manlets ever recover from this?
Turns out you really don’t need muscles for a gf, just be 6’2+

Unironically what this girls want is height-face-frame

15 will get you 20.

> who knew
Girls themselves will happily tell you the most important qualities are: HEIGHT, face and confidence (popularity really).

Things like muscle, money and style are secondary to those and become more important in later years as girls accept they won't get the primary qualities. That said it is worth lifting when you are tall and good looking because then you get to the stage where girls approach you and that feels fucking great.

Veeky Forums would probably say money or big dick, but even without those one could score higher than they'd think if they're likable or funny enough

fag triggerd

Why are people gusbing over a lady that already has sagging grandma boobs. Cow-tits are the worst.