What is the current manlet cutoff?

What is the current manlet cutoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7J-Wm6u0Po
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7'0''

All memes aside, 6'1". It's not an exaggeration, the internet has globalized the world and has skewed perception. same thing for dick size, looks, etc, what was average two decades ago (5'10") is now below average because everyone has access to the rest of the world. Just like 6" dick is dicklet cutoff now, so is 6'1" for height

Am I atleast king of Manlets with 6 feet then?

tfw 5’3

Manlets by my definition are short men that I could never really take seriously because of their height.

Manlet height = under 5'9

Not tall is anything from 5'9 - 5'11

Tall is 6' - 6'5

6'5+ are never going to make it unless they have trained from child.

hang in there bro.

>Be 5"7
>Depressed
>But have long hair and a 7.25inch didck
>Mfw half the people around me going bald

I can m-make it bros.

/thread
t. 5'11 king of not tall tier

At 6' 2" I have to say 5' 4" is manlet as they are comically small at and below that point.

>not tall

also manlet

Nah not really, think about it dude.
I'm 5'11 so i'm not a manlet but i'm not tall either, I can be taken seriously but not too seriously y'know what I mean ?

At least I make the dick cutoff.

tfw 5'7" height though.

i'd say 5'7"

Lmao, 6" dick was the average too. It's up to 7" now. Try to keep up dicklet.

>Hang

>tfw 5'4

>7"
lmao, try coping a bit harder, the dicklet cutoff is 8"

>1.88m tall, 85kg, good structure of the body, green eyes, blonde hair
>mfw dick is only 16 cm at best

maybe in burgerland but in countries that matter 6'1 maybe 6'0 is the cutoff

>Being under 7"5 and having a

>1.87cm, 83kg
>Dirty blond, heterochromia gray/blue
>18cm dick.
Wanna split the difference?

Shh user don’t worry, I’d suck your 6 and a half incher.

>Tfw when 6'5"
>Tfw when 7 inch penis
Feels good desu.

Hey bud, fuck you! I just raised the cutoff to 9". If I'm considered a dicklet, then I'm making everyone else one too

Seriously though 7'' must look really fucking small on a 6'5'' frame. To me my 7.5''x6 doesn't look particularly large at 5'10''. It's gotta look like a 4'' at that height.

fancy

COPE

you lucked out on genes, as long as youre not butt ugly youre set brah.

How is 6" the cutoff? I feel it should be somewhat higher.
I'm 6,5" at 5'11" and it looks rather small in my opinion, average at best. I'm happy with it and got no complains so far but I still wouldn't consider myself "big".
Haven't seen many erect dicks live tho.

Well it's a fair offer, bro. I'll accept it.

you win this round bub

>6'0
>tall
Jesus christ with this meme. 6'0 is not tall. It's mildly above average here in scandinavia

you mean "here in my literal who irrelevant ass nobody can find it on a map country"?

Same bro, but you know internet culture is americanized as fuck.

Wouldn't slightly above average still be considered tall? It seems like this whole height thing might be another autism fit triggered by semantics and numbers

DESU, yeah. I honestly thought I was a dicklet until a girl mentioned that I was really big.

God damn word filter. T b h

>makes broad statement out of a tiny, irrelevant anecdote
SWEDEN YES

Scandinia can be either norway or sweden, and you missed. I hope you're americans, and I think you're americans, that would explain how you're defending 6'0 being """"tall"""" and your geography skills being fucking trash.

>tfw 6'2
>tfw 6 x 6 chode dicklet

Phew, close one

5'10... feels average

dicks 6 inches and looks small as fuck even on my 5'10 frame, feel sorry for bros that are any smaller lol

go to a nude beach every couple of weeks and contantly mirin' all the big wangs

Apparently I'm meant to be above average at 5'11 and 6" and I feel fucking tiny (although skelly at 145lb and girthlet at 4.5")

>6'2
>6.5" dick
>blue eyes
>athletic
>still no gf because throughout my entire life I would intentionally sabotage any woman's attempt to get close to me
I have no idea why I do it, but it just happens
I've friendzoned so many qts in my life, only to wind up a virgin fag in my mid 20's with little outside contact

6 feet 9.... 6 feet 9.. i got my TALL shoes! 6 feet 9! and 90 pounds of TALL food!

cross the fucking room into a wormhole across the lanky way! TWIIIIICE AS HIIIGH!

What the fuck are you talking about, Arin?

>just like 6" dick is dicklet cutoff now

Nice job ousting yourself as a dicklet, I am pretty sure even 7" barely passes as acceptable, making 7" the dicklet cutoff

I agree about 6'1" being the manlet cutoff now, given how many people are equal or slightly taller than 6' these days at universities

However 6" dick isn't even king of dicklets, it is 100% dicklet. 7" is the cutoff and I tell you that because I have a 7" dick and I have to go balls deep to make it in all the way. Even then that leaves little room for fun stuff without it slipping out. Go on craigslist and 7" is considered small, so 7" won't be dicklet cutoff for long

>In my secluded region of 20million people, 6'0 is above average
>this means that it is normal around the world
you are retarded

Fuck you.

Can't be that high after all the 3rd world manlets you imported, nice try Sven.

Not swedish, like I said here And it is still that high. Why are you so insistant on 6'0 being tall anyway, you're above 6'0 right? It's really, really not notable or outstanding in any form or way to be 6'0.

Kys lanklet

>THE 6'1 AND BELOWERS
>THINKING THEY'RE TALL
>THEY JUST DON'T STOP COMING
HELP, HELP, NORMEN ON THE LOOSE! THEIR AVERAGENESS WILL DOOM US ALL!

>norway
>not cucked
LMAO nice try jan

Unfortunately for you, our average height is still around 6'0. You can browse /pol/ all you like but come to any university in the entire country and you'll find your amazing 6'0 stature to feel pretty fucking average.

Lol no thanks I'd rather not be gangraped by Somalians like you guys

Not an argument against 6'0 literally being average height though. If you don't want to come see for yourself and don't want to google average heights by country I guess you can keep telling yourself 6'0 is tall. One day it'll come true right?

>However 6" dick isn't even king of dicklets, it is 100% dicklet. 7" is the cutoff and I tell you that because I have a 7" dick and I have to go balls deep to make it in all the way. Even then that leaves little room for fun stuff without it slipping out. Go on craigslist and 7" is considered small, so 7" won't be dicklet cutoff for long
>I fuck roasties for a living,the post

youtube.com/watch?v=A7J-Wm6u0Po

How can 6' be manlet cutoff and 7'' be the dicklet cutoff? 7'' dick is far, far better percentile than 6' height.

Average height for males is 6'2 in Denmark.

I'd rather be 5 fucking foot tall than have to live in norway lmao

But Norway is literally one of the best countries in the entire world. You must have mixed sweden, norway, the suburbs of sweden, and the immigrant controlled areas in sweden together in a mishmash in your head. Maybe stop visiting /pol/ so often and stop searching for immigrants doing retarded shit when you're on google. Helps clear up your ridiculous worldview.

wew lad, that's embarrassing

>t "not a manlet in my own country"

>But Norway is literally one of the best countries in the entire world
Yeah, the rate of people who use antidepressants is so low.

>implying I browse /pol/

Lmao best on what conditions?

Well, this depends on where you're from. In america, I'd say 5'10 is the absolute cutoff. In india or japan or something, it's probably more like 5'8. In the taller countries in west europe like Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc, it's more like 6'0-6'1.

This depends though. What is considered manlet? It's a harsh term. Is it meant to be for people who are average or below, or is it meant to be for people who are notable below average? And what is the "average range" anyway? Does it scale percentage wise or is it based on inches within average?

Name 5 countries that are all better in terms of wealth, education, welfare and health.

Who cares if you're rich and educated if you're depressed?

Well, what makes poorer countries happier? It could also mean that antidepressants are expensive in poor countries too, who have worse healthcare.

I'm all against spamming perscription drugs to fix people's problems, but you can't deny that despite antidepressant abuse, it's still a really good country to live in.

No, if the average is 5'11, 6'0 wouldn't be tall. When you see someone that is 6'0 you wouldn't say he is tall. 6'4 and above are tall

FUCK YOU I'M TALL OKAY? I'M SIX FUCKING FOOT, HOW TALL ARE YOU?

>yfw sooner or later google will show 6' as average height in 'murica

That will bring about the greatest manlet culling in history

Measurement statistics for dick size is skewed to make guys feel better about themselves.

>the government has been taking regular height checkups on every person in america
>for every single person, a new pigment changing chip is implanted, alongside information about their height
>the technology has a system where if the government wants to, the entire pigment of the person goes bright green, like an alien, an outcast
>when they had finally finished measuring every single person in america, google updated its average height statistics on america. 6'0.
>the government broadcasts a message. a short, yet concise message, played on repeat on every electronical device within the united states with internet or TV-channel access
>"The Manlet Massacre has begun. Any person with GREEN SKIN is marked as being below the average height of 6'0. Said individuals are to be killed on sight. The head of each green man brought to your local bank will net you 10000 dollars, cash. There will be no repercussions for any murder, or other illegal activity performed on greenmen, known by now as "manlets".
>USA turns into a man(let)hunt, with every manlet for themselves
>some manlets donate heads of other manlets in secret to stock up on weapons
>other manlets try to create manlet societies in the woods, and prepare to defend themselves
>many months later, the purge is nearing its end
>the government runs some calculations
>the average height if every single person below 6'0 is killed, will now be 6'3
>google updates its average height
>The Government... broadcasts a quick. Yet concise. Message.

This is shit.

6' in the US
1m80 in Europe

Funny cuz it's higher in the USA, but when i went there, 80% of people were like manlets to me

>Giving outdated facts

Manlet cutoff for grown males now is closer to 6'4 or 6'5. Dick size though has probably been the least changed with a little under 8" long and 7.25" girth.

>hurr I think he's exaggerating so let me hyperbole it even more, that will make my thoughts true h-hehe

Before I say you ousted yourself as a manlet, which you did, you do know there's nothing exaggerated about what he said right? 6' has been average at best for a while now, and people are getting taller. 6'1" is perfectly reasonable as the manlet cutoff. As for dick size, the average doesn't matter. What matters is what women find pleasurable, because that's what dicks are for. So the dicklet cutoff is 7".

Official manlet cutoff: 6'1"
Official dicklet cutoff: 7"

>maybe in burgerland but in countries that matter

haha, that was a cute story.

What I find sort of odd is that, it used to be that manlet cutoff was considered 5'10, which is reasonable in most of europe. Manlet meant you were notably shorter than most other dudes, even average dudes.

I agree completely that you're not tall at all unless you're 6'1 or above, I still think it's odd to say that's the "cutoff". Because someone who's 5'11 or 6'0 isn't short, they're just average.

7 inches is "cutoff" for being considered big, agreed, but 6 inches is just straight up average. It doesn't make sense that the cutoffs for "manlet" and "dicklet" is the same as the places where you can consider yourself tall and big dicked. Shouldn't there be an inbetween?

>using his real stats to make reassure yourself you're not a manlet AND a dicklet

Adorable

10'00''

depends on the country, american genes are mongrelized dogshit hence being over 5"6 is tall there

>calls americans retarded
>resorts to an insult when someone points out his data set is too sparce to be worthy of reference

stay classy

Should there? Some would say no. When you're 6'1", making you slightly taller than everyone else, then all of those "everyone else" become manlets to you. The memes are real, to someone who is 5'10" or 6', having to look up to someone's eyes makes you feel like a manlet. Makes you feel like they dwarf you. Get enough 6'1", you become a manlet in your mind at 6'.

If anything, the middle line is blurring out. Soon there will be only manlets and perfect male height. Why? Because women don't care about about everyone else below. They aren't like us. They want the best. There could be a thousand manlets and only a few dozen perfect male height, the women would strive to belong to the latter.

I didn't call anyone retarded.
Either way, it's a well known fact that america has pretty fucking shit average height compared to europeans. Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Croatia, Finland, all these countries have an average of at least 5'11.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Also according to this chart, WHITE AMERICANS have an average height of 5'10.
Counting all of america, they have an average of about 5'9.
You could shrug off this data and call is retarded and wrong, but even then, being an inch above average height, isn't particularly impressive.

It's odd... You can be a manlet at 6'0, 5'11, 5'10, or you could NOT be a manlet at these heights. I guess it depends on the person. Thing is, you're only truly a manlet when you consciously think about it. And most people below 5'9 DEFINITELY think about it long before coming on Veeky Forums. So the manlet cutoff in my opinion, is pretty much a way of saying "if you're this short, so many people are taller than you that you're probably gonna pay attention to it."

Odd system. But I have no grasp on what's tall and not. I'm 6'4. And there's no person in the entire country, no, the entire world, no, the entire UNIVERSE taller than me.

The fact you measure your dick to such a specific measurement leads me to believe that your dick isn't that big and you're probably adding an inch into your height.

As a completely average height woman (in the UK) I would say 5ft8 and below should be considered manlet.

If you're 5ft9, you're taller than most women so they should physically look up to you. If they're taller than you, then they're normally freakishly tall.

6ft1+ is tall.

I'd say so. Manlet is the point where women will get self conscious talking to you because they have to look down. Just having 2 inches on them helps a lot against that.

My boyfriend just added that apparently women want a guy who's taller than them in heels - so maybe that's around 5ft10 for most normal height women?

Less than 6ft.

I could BREAK you in half with my 2 hands you manlet trash.

It's 5'7, i don't say that because I'm an insecure 5'8 man, i say it because as a 5'8 man when people ask my height and i say I'm 5'8 they always say they thought i was taller, so i can't seem "that" short, i must seem normal to them

I'd agree with something like this. Manlet cutoff is somewhere in the 5'8-5'10 range. This is because around 5'7, you've hit the point where woman are beginning to be the same height as you. Then you're average till you hit around 6'1.

>However 6" dick isn't even king of dicklets, it is 100% dicklet. 7" is the cutoff and I tell you that because I have a 7" dick and I have to go balls deep to make it in all the way. Even then that leaves little room for fun stuff without it slipping out. Go on craigslist and 7" is considered small, so 7" won't be dicklet cutoff for long
This is because literally 90% of men lie and add 2 inches.

Any time someone says 9 inches, they're 7, if they say 7 inches, they're 5.

Medical surveys time and time again show the average to be 5-6inches.

>tfw 5'8.5"
Just