Thought having a kid would ruin me physically and mentally...

Thought having a kid would ruin me physically and mentally. Turns out it’s the best thing to ever happen to me focused, motivated, happiest I’ve ever been and the best shape of my life. Why aren’t you breeding user?

before I start someone else's life I first need to start my own

I have no wife.

I want to have kids, but I don't like them one bit; the younger the child, the less I like it. This is a real problem for me, as I'm worried that I won't be a good father. OP, did you dislike children when you were younger, but started liking them later on? If so, how did it happen?

I never liked kids at all, still don’t, but it’s your child user completely different. For example my kids playing in a park with another child, I will interact with kid or parent for my child because their having fun, an that’s all that matters their happy, you are user.

Don't want kids. Too beta to deal with the responsibility, shit genes and I don't think life is worth that much overall. I plan on dying in my 50s.

Neither did I, the only thing that’s beta is planning it, shit just enjoy yourself with your girl fucking all the time, nights out, parties, holidays, then that weight of responsibility will hit you like a ton of bricks at some point, but it’s actually a driving force in my motivation now.

>be 5'8

I'm not making another person deal with this shit.

I'd only consider it if I can blast my son with HGH and roids during puberty so that he can actually be a man and attraxt females.

I am a single dad man. I got my shit together because of my daughter, I mean I'm stuck in a dead-end job but it pays the bills and I have enough free time to stay with her at home, I can't really complain

Girlfriends preggo. Feels like my life is over desu.

Because I'm not stupid enough to fall for your jew tricks.

I want kids but I don't know if I could tolerate having a wife, I'm seriously considering having kids using donated eggs and a surrogate from Thailand, I'm pretty much the opposite of the guys ITT who don't want kids, if I found out I was sterile I would honestly an hero

Majority of issues that we have in the world would be solved if we controlled our population.

No gf
Am loser

>Majority of issues that we have in the world would be solved if we stopped the Jews
Fixed that for you

>Majority of issues that we have in the world would be solved if we controlled our population.
>our population.

Do you live in Africa or India?

You learn to like your own kid but dislike everyone elses. It's crazy but when you look at your son/daughter you see a reflection of your childlike self in them. I didn't really like bei g around little kids when I had my son but it's different being around your own kid. That's all I can say

T.dad

> having aryan babies is a jew trick

Yes, overpopulation of subhumans, not overpopulation of aryans.

ANY POC NOT HAVING IVF ARYAN BABIES IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST US

If you are POC, you need to GET STERILIZED and then BUY ARYAN SPERM AND EGGS and make your woman have IVF 100% ARYAN BABIES or you are just another enemy combatant.

This planet is all ours.

Op here fight the good fight user, that smile on your kids face will push you if you let it, soak those feels up. We all need to be an example of hard work and down right audacity in the face of adversity.

> audacity in the face of diversity
ftfy

Man me and my girl literally dual cried on the bathroom floor, it’s hard to think of giving up everything that makes you, you and makes you and her you and her, basically all the bullshit but you can still be the same people just better, I love my girl more than I ever have for giving me this perfect little thing that looks at me with par and that’s what makes you work harder in everything just keep that in the back of your mind and you’ll be golden.

how to find mate?

I really want to. I don't even find little kids annoying at all.
Just need a better stable job, own house, pure 3D waifu, etc. first
That may take some time.

Fuck user, good way of looking at it, hopefully they don’t make the same stupid mistakes we made, but we will be there to pick them up an dust the off desu.

Certainly, being a dad is pretty awesome

am not chad Tbh

If you contribute to having more than one child per house hold then you also become the part of the issue. 3rd world does it worse but 1st worlds who have more than one kid is also part of the issue and it needs to be regulated. Go to walmart and you'll see a lot of red necks with 4~5 kids waddling around. Human are a plague and there is not a one single benefit for any of us to exist for our planet.

>fat trashy people have kids so you shouldn't!
Flawless logic there buddy.

legit

Because fat trashy people are 90% of our population. Bringing 5 children into the world while knowing that all of us are affected by population problems is like putting on a blind fold and being self righteous about yourself for living in a first world, thinking to yourself that you're different than the people who lives in 3rd world shitting out 5 kids.

Tbh man the woman in your life will always be the hardest thing about having kids, but when you show the assertive nature you’ve hopefully set out throughout your relationship into becoming a father, their pretty much swooning over you man. Of course you have to listen to pure dross sometimes but they’ll love you for the support and giving them what naturally they crave.

>Human are a plague and there is not a one single benefit for any of us to exist for our planet.
We're just as much part of this earth as the fucking rain forests. The planet doesn't care what we do, it will be still here after we are long gone.
>hurr durr if there weren't any humans then the plants would be chilling
fucking myopic hippie

>lots of shit people are making lots of shit babies
>instead of trying to make good babies, you should just leave all the reproducing to them
Fuck off

Surely it would make more sense to want to enhance the gene pool not let it be over run by absolute scum. We are a fart in the wind kid, your logic is high school stoner tier you fucking lonely little faggot.

His point is that depopulation is required.

your only hope is to find a womanmore gf , only then can you redeem your bloodline

>dad is 5'6
>mum is 5'10
>I'm 6'1
Based dad.

sorry faggot but I didn't ask to be born and I love my life and everything that comes with being conscious so ima do the same for my sperm

>just do whatever makes you feel good bro

Same here bud, in fact I KNOW I won't tolerate a wife.
But I want to be a father.

Not OUR population, you naive faggot, THEIR population.

Because I'm selfish as fuck and can't even get girls. I also live with Mommy even though I make 52k a year.

It will be provided sooner or later.

Well there you go, make some babbies with her, you know she wants you to!

I smell a jew.

Then go depopulate some shithole that relies on foreign aid just to feed itself instead of preaching to me why I shouldn't have children.

Exactly.
But those fags think everyone's the same and equal, so they don't have a problem with Western love-babies being aborted instead of fucking Somali or Afghan hellspawn.

Because whites are dying out and if I bring another one into the world he/she will get metaphorically/literally raped.

Fuck no nigga

I have two daughters. I thought my world was going to end, but life goes on. Responsibility gives the world meaning. A good wife and good children bring honor to their father. Having children reminds you what it's like to be a child, and you can relive bits of your childhood through them. As hard as it can be, it can be equally rewarding.

>We're just as much part of this earth as the fucking rain forests. The planet doesn't care what we do, it will be still here after we are long gone.
Rain forests don't pollute, kill, nor cause damage to destroy our world. Yes, rain forests and humans are nothing but at least one of us aren't a plague.
>Let human be humans and destroy shit while we're all alive and who cares what will happen after our death?
So ignorant and self righteous, perfect example of a human nature.
There is NO such thing as a good baby

It's interesting to talk about this because a lot of people get so rustled about this, as if they think that their existence has a significant benefit to the planet and we are actually something. Unfortunately we aren't. lol

Why not both? And pro-tip: The explosive, "perpetual" population growth of the west is precisely what enables its governments to facilitate ridiculous birth rates in the third world.

But then again, I believe it does not matter. Tomorrow can take care of itself as one might say.
Soon, brother

Why does it matter to you in that way? It's not like nature and the environment would not get along without us anyways. The whole over-population argument is pretty shit and retarded.

> Too many people!
> Ok, what's the solution?
> Regulate child birth into a law
> Ok, then you need to give up X as a law
> No, those are my "freedoms", inalienable
> Then child rearing is inalienable

Humanity will die eventually and when it does, everything else will carry on as if we never existed.

Underrated post

One can be of ecological persuasion without necessarily being a misanthrope you know.

If it's such a problem for you, then you would not have any problem what so ever just taking your own life. Go ahead. Hold to your conviction, you ball-less newt.

Because I like boys and don't have a vagina

Hey. Kill yourself.

in the end that's what it's all about right? We all die eventually, some earlier than others