Remember these nu-males buzfeed journalists...

Remember these nu-males buzfeed journalists? I used to laugh at them for having sucha sissy Testosterone until I learned mine T levels. Turns out I have measly 351T. Now I feel depressed as fuck. I mean I work out 5 times week for almost whole year, generally stress free with good diet (especially last 2 months) so I was really surprised to learn that I have such low testosterone. I'm about to turn 26 and still slightly overweight but compared to how I looked one year ago it is day and night. Even though I'm disappointed as fuck, nothing has changed. I'll still continue to workout.

Anyway, any advice how to raise your testosterone naturally?

And I guess post your own T in this thread.

Could always be worse, OP. Are you suffering from any low T symptoms? Endo is gonna prescribe me some clomid to see if that will kickstart my test production.

Iktf, i have 275, might aswell kill myself

Took this 3 years ago. I have every symptom of average/low T but surprisingly, this was my test result. Is Quest diagnostics accurate?

> Turns out I have measly 351T. Now I feel depressed as fuck.
> I mean I work out 5 times week for almost whole year
> generally stress free with good diet (especially last 2 months) so I was really surprised to learn that I have such low testosterone

Now do that for the rest of your life and try to unfuck your hormonal balance, see ya in 5 years or so.
Also, I absolutely bet your diet is shit, just like the diet of the majority of the people in this shit board.

Testosterone drops when you make exercise, that's how men's body work. Of course if you are doing exercise almost everyday your levels are going to be low, if you want to get your real value don't make exercise and don't masturbate for some days until you feel full of energy.

Wait what, exercise increases testosteron

I laughed at them too, and when I got my T tested I was 618 ng/dl so I'm still laughing at them. Laughing at you too OP

It actually decreases it.
Exercise specially training causes stress, and all stress reduces testosterone.
Does anabolic signalling increase when you train? Yeah, but testosterone drops because your body is stressed.

>meatcucks have low test

Who woulda thunk

Mine is 6,66 ng/ml, that's metal as fuck.

Testosterone change through out the day. It might have been caused by:
>bad diet
>lack of sleep
>stress
>sugar
>processed food
>alcohol
>lack of sex
>vitamin deficity
>lack of onion
Have a good christmas and a happy ned year.

>never got T tested
Hmm I wonder

You have to look at testosterone like an "energy/stress value" in this, your real value increases because you are healthier and your system is more active and stronger, of course, you are not going to see that value in paper if you are making exercise everyday or a lot of it. The body stressed, tired and because of that, your testosterone is going to be low, that doesn't mean you have low test tho, that means you have low test at that moment.

This beta cucks of buzzfeed don't make anything more than sitting in the chair all day complaining about men and nazis while drinking soy so that's probably their real value.

My T level is 1010 and I'm balding DYEL (started strength training 2 months ago), also through my life I had only one gf.
Relax. If you are not suffering from any symptoms of low T you are OK.

Why would you want high test?

It leads to baldness and gyno

I have tested myself 4 times in the past.
once when I was 18 and got 350 ng/dl, I tested myself again half a year later and it was at 750ng/dl

I've also taken 2 tests this year. One was 320ng/dl and the other 650ng/dl

the doctor says that something is wrong but modern medicine isn't capable to properly diagnose or treat it.

fml

t. goldstein

>351
>Now I feel depressed as fuck.

Yes well feeling "depressed as fuck" over a number does in fact make you a girly little faggot OP so I guess it must be true.

But in all seriousness 351 is within the healthy range of testosterone therefore you're perfectly fine.

So long as your body has enough for healthy physiological functioning (i.e. the healthy range that you're well within) it doesn't matter if you're lower-normal or upper-normal your body will still function healthily.

Having slightly more WILL NOT make any difference to your day to day life. You will NOT gain more muscle.

Steroids work because they increase testosterone by a HUGE amount. Usually over 10x (1000%) the normal level. Increasing your testosterone by a tiny amount from 315 to 600 (95% increase) will not make an significant difference.

tl;dr
>only worry about low test if you're ACTUALLY low test (i.e. below normal levels)
>increasing your test from normal to normal makes no difference
>if you actually want to see more gains due to greater test you'll need to use gear

Forgot:
>too little fat in the diet
>too little saturated fat in the diet
>too much soy(boiii)
>too much or little bodyfat
Testing one time doesn’t accuratly tell your average testosterone level because it’s change from low to high multiple time of day. 300 might be your lower end.

3 years is a long time nigga, repeat the test

Optimal bf % for higher test?

Normal levels nowadays are low test.
You dont want to have "normal" testosterone you want to have optimal testosterone.
Increasing your test from 80-year old male (350) to 20 year old male (800) will make all the difference in the world, obviously not roider level but you will have more gains, youll feel better, youll feel more confident, youll be healthier, youll be more concentrated and you will live longer.

Usually its the lower the better.
But if you have to fuck your nutrition to get to very low bf dont do it, dont starve you body or reduce the amount of fat you consume.

>baldness
nah, that’s down to a gene that signalizes your hair follicles on your head to off themselves when DHT binds to them
>gyno
nah, that comes from a sudden quick increase in test, which the body doesn’t know how to deal with, which is why it mostly affects teenagers and roiders. If your body produces the test itself, it gets used to it, even if it’s a lot.

Now real problems liked to high test are increased chance for heart disease and increased chance for certain cancers but I’m willing to take my chances.

Also, are you eating your
>vegetables
?