How's your tinder success rate?

how's your tinder success rate?
I've been using it for a month, had 5 dates and got laid every time, its like shooting fish in a barell

Awful
When I go to put it on their toes for dates they stop replying even if conversations have been fluid.

I'm also fucked as I'm back in my mums house so have no where to take them

Also back to working part time and don't have. Much money to take them out.

Had the app for like 4 years. Went on one date. Got cat fished. Made for a good story at least.

Pussy ain't cheap nigga

you're supposed to get custom pics before meeting up nig

She was a snap chat genius, dont know how she got me

It's shite man I've been dry all year. Because of it

tell us the story

Wow thats sad :/

What type of pictures should I showcase to get the best swipe-right/success ratio?

Just deleted the app.
Had great succés fucked A couple girls and right now Im happy with the fuckbuddy i have.
Also have to share this thiccness i matched with.
Never met up tho, not my type.

Well I was doing a house up what someone owns to live in and don't have to pay rent.Nothing major but a lot of work to do.
all o basicaly need now is carpet and some furniture.
But I'm only working part time now.Im in construction and all the fresh jobs arnt starting until January.
And I need a job to pay for the house.

But I'm only earning like £1000 month now.

And I can't bring any one like that back to mine
And someone is always in

So yeh I've got depressing first world problems

What's her insta

Jesus Christ that’s the best ass I’ve ever seen. Squats + natural Thiccness. Today’s a great day.

Dont remember sorry.

Looks like the backside of a horse.

Was she a fat or a tranny

I have no clue how to respond to this

show benis

"wides or 99s?"

"i got a camel wide 99 right here for ya"

Think she wants you to eat her out

Camels = cigarettes?

I match with pretty much anyone I like. but then again I'm above average looks, is fit and browses faggot tinder :v)

"i got a camel 99 wide right here for ya"

yes its cigarettes

Haven't had any success, mostly just given me anxiety.
Something about meeting up after just texts feels weird for me. I have super low confidence so I feel like I've "tricked" them if we'd meet. If I talk to girls in real life I'm less anxious and I can "present" myself, but from never knowing each other to meeting 1 on 1 is too much.

camel toe

Not fit related. Fuck off to /soc/

No I feel the same
It's weird tho

I have friends who are amazing at texting girls.But once they have met them nothing is kept going because I think they are lacking in the real life department even though some of them have fucked well more than me

With me I need to be able to read peoples body language and I can talk and have a laugh in real life but have shorty text conversations unless I know them

Conversations what go like this

U ok
Yeh u
Yeh I'm good
You been up to much
Where you from
Blah blah
Then it ends

Odd few conversations will repair in banter

When it comes to that I'll either ask them out and they just stop responding or they say yes but then tell me their busy.

And like I said I'm not earning much and back in my mums

But then saying that one friend always fucks them in his car

just matched with a blonde qt 40 mins ago, she hasn't messaged me yet. her bio said
>I'm not here to see your car, dog or cat

Should I send her a dickpick or would that just become #metoo?

fugg can't send pics directly apparantly.
My waiting game is pretty stronk, or would you recommend anything else?

I'm surprised how annoyed I am at not getting her insta, guess no nut November really effected me

I've tried tinder. Maybe it's because I'm still fat but I never had any success. I've matched with a few but I never message first or know how to break the ice. I use to be awesome at talking to girls before I got super fat. Now it's like I'm a lil virgin that gets anxiety whenever an attractive girl is present. Will I have more success once I'm in shape? Or is it all about the conversations?

she's pretty qt no? and nice milkers it seems

please advise, I don't usually write first. My pics are mostly decent, one ripped douche bag shot with abs in gym mirror

INCREDIBLE body desu-ne~