5'9"/175cm thread

Hey fellow 5'9 bros.
How much do you weight?
How are you keeping it up?
How long have you been lifting, got any good results?
Have you dated any girls lately? Were they cute?
I gained 24 pounds/ 11 kilos since june now I am 165lbs/75kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Masterrace 5'9" checking inn

71kg
Progress is good
4 years, only seriously for a few months. Made good progress lately
No dating, meet a few cutes when out

Cope more, manlets

Unironically using the word Mog

Fuck off back to lookism, your window of opportunity is closing

>Mog
?

I'm 160, but some is fat. Also 5'9"
I almost made it to 5'10" feels bad

64.5kg/142 pounds, doing mostly Muay Thai and Boxing with some bodyweight sessions and cardio in-between; my entire family thinks I'm underweight but I'm not quite sure, I have to say I like how my body looks at a low bf%, but I wouldn't drop a single pound below where I'm at right now.

If u lose fat
Fix your posture
Fix ur flat feet if u have that
U can maybe get 2+ cm

5'10" masterrace checking in

bow before me manlets and off to your pits

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLETS

89 kg. I'm trying to lose weight but it's harder than I thought. I don't lift, only do bodyweight exercises. My arms, shoulders and back are getting bigger and I no longer feel like I have the body of a teenage boy. Once I go below 80 kg I'll probably look pretty good. Girls are a waste of time, MGTOW for life.

I'm 5'11 bow down to me

Jeff is 5"5 and his videos are awesome, back with science studies, completely reccomended.

But damn next to that guy he looks incredibly small, even considering he is quite buffed and strong

>Have you dated any girls lately? Were they cute?
I had sex with a divorced mom living by herself.
She was a way older than me but she had a 25 look, was really crazy for sex we ended up fucking a lot of times and after her son was born she did surgery to not impregnate again so I cream-pied her pussy a lot.
After sex she told me it was better than fucking her dildo so I guess I did fine.

Pissed that my mother, sister and father are all taller than me and make fun of me for being short. If my family were short of be chuffed to be "average height", but not when my mates had short arse parents but they're now taller than me.

I'm 12 stone/77kg/170lbs, maybe 10% body fat, not sure though. I wanna be ripped and lean, but I'm happy with what I have.

Don't spout that loser shit here, just keep doing what you do and you'll meet a girl that suits you, don't be a woman hater because you can't/too lazy to persue them.

haHAHAHAHhahahaHHAHA.
FUCKING HAAHAH AHAH .. ha. ha...
Whatever dude.

Did I strike a nerve, manlet? AHAAHHA LMAO
>5'9
>thinks ANYONE takes him seriously!
LMAO! I could probably beat your child ass up, I'm 6'3, 155 pounds, you little bitch, what do you weight, 120?? HAHA fucking MANLETs man

>155 pounds
kek

I'm at 210 kinda fat but whatever lifts keep going up thinking of doing clen cycle during cut
I was at 250 when I started last year got down to 195 in August or September i believe

Alternative version

LMAO
>MANLETS
>thinks ANYONE takes them seriously
i'm 240 pounds at 6'2, you little bitch, 10%bf. I'd whoop your ass hard. I can squat over 180 pounds and bench over 150. :) I'd kill you irl you know?

>Cope more, manlets
>implying more than 2% of the population looks like the dude on the right
>Ignoring how easy it is to get jacked as a MANlet
Cope more lanky, hit your head on the shelf again?

168lbs, currently bulking since September but I’ll probably start cutting early around February. Due to my shitty genetics I get huge love handles pretty quickly, which kinda makes my upper body look like an X. Shit sucks. Lifting for 1.5 years, but I hadn’t really focused on progress before this bulk.
There are a couple of cute girls in my class but I’m pretty beta and I’ve got shitty communication skills. I can do small talk and have fun conversations just fine but I’ve literally got no fucking idea how to flirt. Maybe I’m just ugly, who knows.

>implying women want anything worse than the best

truly the masterrace

Fuck, now I miss fucking that cute mommy...

>caring about what women want
hah

Cuck detected.

5’9” crew checking in, pic is with a pump
Weigh about 155, trying to get up to 170 by March/April
Lifting for three years now
Yeah I’m banging some hot girls

Wait what the fuck? I thought 5'7 was 175 cm, google lied to me

5.7’=/=5’7”
Americans don’t know how to base 10.

There are twelve, not ten inches in a foot

5’9” is 175cm
5’7” is 170cm
5.7 feet is roughly 5 feet and 9 inches

We use both simultaneously. It’s the rest of the world that can't into something so simple yet they shit on our education system

Awesome physique bruh. You're not letting the manletism get in the way of sculpting a great body.

Mirin hard
Am jelly too

5'9 here, I weigh 163 and I still look like a DYEL
what the fuck

> weighs 240 pounds, allegedly 10% bodyfat
>can only squad 180 pounds and bench 150.

I am 6ft 185lbs and can bench 225 for 3 reps and squat 240 for 10 reps. Been training for 2 months now btw

He was being ironically retarded to show how weak lanklets are. You might actually be retarded though.

Thanks bros

I have a very small frame. 6.5” wrists, narrow waist, narrow hips, etc
My legs are lanky too

5'9" 165 lbs checking in. Former fatty at 250, cardio'd down to 145 when I didn't know any better ended up skinny fat. Slowly adding weight, still pretty gross body tho. 360/250/425 s/b/d training as a wannabe powerlarder

Fuck bros 5'9" 181 lb reporting in, am I a fat ass?

5'9 Archduke of Manlets reporting in

>165lbs BW
>185 OHP
>265 Bench
>355 Squat
>485 Dead

Been running/lifting forever, only had a legitimate routine/diet for lifting for maybe a year and a bit.

>5'11
>190lbs
>20% body fat
I am fat but we have similar proportions. Cant help but respect your physique thou, I usually laugh at manlets trying to find flaws to laguh at but you are seriously a perfect mix of bear/otter mode atm.
>developed chest/trap/shoulders
>full chest/good insertion
>insane trap volume
>visible abs/bad insertion however (cant have everything
>wide back/lats
>guessing around high 10-15% body fat
if you cut to 10% holy shit. I have same legs, not lankey at all, it's spartan mode. When I get pump on my thighs, they touch right under my nuts but when off pump you get a gap, so it's best of both worlds bro. I'm currently cutting to 180, I'll meet you at 175 spartanbro gl.

I never said that at all. You on the other hand seem pretty insecure. Denying the disability of your height only proves you acknowledge the social pressure by women you choose you hide from by acting tough, so I think you care what women think but so much that you don't want to believe it

Very nice

Shouldnt have put 240lbs then. Its really hard to differ between ironic and serious here, because there are so many dyels on this board

Is your name Gio?

under 6ft about 200 lbs lower bodyfat many girls already this year like ten chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8

Nah

not OP here. Dude, YOU are insecure. You comment under a thread for guys 175 tall, saying they're manlets. You took the time to edit a ridiculous picture, you then proceed to argue with one of them about women, thinking that height is the barrier to being top 20%. Like you've never actually seen a shorter man with a higher success with women than you have.
This fucking manlet shit is the worst. Sure, short men have it bad, but 175 isn't even close to short, and they can pretty easily make up for it with good game, etc.

t. Triggered by your stupidity bruh

85KG, lifting on and off for 4 years, naturally dense bones so I weighed a lot even when I was skinny, also have wider shoulders than virtually all of my mates including my really tall ones. Went on a date on Wednesday but the girl was to boring for me.

What did you do to get your chest so big?

>Everybody in the background laughing

So this is the dreaded manlet pit

5'9 checking in. I'm currently 65kg/145 lbs and doing Greyskull's Lp. I, OHP 40kg/90lbs,bench 70kg/150lbs, Sqaut 85kg/190lbs and Deadlift 100kg/225lbs (all for 5 reps) My progress has been stalling lately (I'm not able to increase the weight every workout) despite me eating in a 300-500 caloric surplus. Should I keep doing Glp or switch to Phul or something like that?

1,76 cm Tall
Used to Weight 156kg.
Went down to 103kg.
Got my first Job and also Started College and Drinking. Let myself go.
Got back to 150+.
10 years Later. Am getting my life back, got a new GF. Work is no longer stressful.
Got down to 142kg. And am still losing weight.
You body is there waiting for you to steer it in the right direction, man. Life is good.

Hang in there buddy, you got this

5'9-5'10 is the absolute worst height.

You're not quite a manlet. But you're also not quite 'not' a manlet. You're in a weird limbo where sure you're grateful you're not a midget, but also continually agonize over just falling 1-3 inches short.

im 5'10"
i weigh roughly 60 kg.
keeping it up at a decent pace.
entering my 2nd year in march and gotten good results last two months.
dated two girls within two-three months, both adorable.
glad to hear your progress, it motivates a man.

Hey bro if you have wide hips its pretty good to just sort of cruise around 13-15% bf because then it gives you that V taper due to a bit more mass. Dunno if you care, but hey you might like it. Also heaps easier to maintain.

You look great. Wish I was just 5cm taller so I could be 5'9

Mirin' hard. Routine?

>How much do you weight?
140 lbs
>How are you keeping it up?
Good lately, since I finally found a job. It was hard for a while there.
>How long have you been lifting, got any good results?
Lifting seriously for 2 years, up from 130 lbs and down 1-2% body fat. I look good, but in order to put on more weight I need to bulk, which is hard for me. I think I'll just stick to being shredded ottermode with good endurance and a cute face. It seems to be working for me.
>Have you dated any girls lately? Were they cute?
I haven't dated any girls since freshman year of college, which was almost ten years ago. Got laid a few times since then, but no lasting relationships. I need to move out of my parents' house DESPERATELY.

Thanks for the chat, fellow bros who feel like manlets but are actually average height.

My feet aren't flat and my posture is normal I think

Everything but flat barbell bench.
I love dumbbell incline bench and machine flyes. I'm weak- I only bench with 65s but it's all about that mind muscle connection and time under tension

thank you
I do your standard Pull/Push/Legs/Rest

I'm 5'10 140 lbs
what is a realistic equivalent of 1/2/3/4 for me

You are average height so it's still 1/2/3/4

Checking in.
I'm up to about 87kg, been lifting on and off for a bit because of life. Got into the army, things kinda stalled because PT and field time fucks everything. But, things are looking up. Got a cute weeb gf that adores me and still let's me have my space.
Overall, nice.

my foot doctor told me that i have probably the worst possible case of flat feet, they are 100% flat when i stand. i was under the impression that it couldn't be fixed. how would it be fixed? would it be surgical?

>how much do you weigh
150lbs, 68kg
>how are you keeping it up
pretty well
How long have you been lifting, got any good results?
Don't lift, I run. Have been for five years now. Training is going well and I'm seeing nice cardio gains
>have you dated any girls lately? Were they cute?
Nope, cast a few lines though

>dyel cardiofag
>doesn't date qts
gee who woulda thunk

imagine living in 2^11-31 and thinking "dyel cardiofag" abs wont go far with qt3.14159s

>I'm 6'3, 155 pounds