Help me loose weight guys. I eat twice a day, the only carbonated drink that I drink is fucking water...

Help me loose weight guys. I eat twice a day, the only carbonated drink that I drink is fucking water, I only eat dark chocolate and I do 1h cardio on my bike every day. And nothing is happening.
Give me a good everyday workout that I can do at home. And I would really appreciate if you recommend me some kind of diet. I want to loose this fucking belly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sticky

Try to involve more muscles in you Workout. The more involved, the more calories are burned. Also compliment your cardio/endurance workouts with atleast 2x a week with Weightlift training in the Hypertrophy range. Try to have healthy habits, dont use the elevator use the stairs.
Eating is important, try to eat more frequently. You are only slowing your metabolism at this rate, which wont benefit you. eat 3 or 5times a day, try to eat more protein but cut the dairy products. Eat meat only twice a week and oncentrate on vegetables. You will easily lose weight. Also, calculate your energy usage/ calorie intake.

> i eat two meals and double that in snacks why am i fat

Thanks a lot
I don't eat snacks... I grab a bag of peanuts 2 or 3 times a week if that counts

How long have you been trying to lose weight?

For about 2 and a half years. I have lost a couple of kilograms but I want to loose more and faster.

count
o
u
n
t

calories
a
l
o
r
i
e
s

>switched to a high carb low fat whole food vegan diet
>fat is melting off while I'm stuffing myself everyday

would recommend

>vegan
enjoy your malnourishment

delusional much?

>the only carbonated drink that I drink is fucking water

go vegan

well done ;)

>jelly that he has to starve himself with a low volume of meat trash while us Vegan Chads can eat whatever the FUCK cruelty-free food we want while getting cut the fuck up

b'd the f out

Please explain how B12 and protein work in vegan diet
>inb4 fucking lentils, how do they work
We had an Auschwitz at home when trying to sustain a vegan diet

>Please explain how B12 and protein work in vegan diet

I take a cheap B12 supplement.

For protein, youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=388

Yeah believe it or not carbonated water exists

Why would I stuck to a diet that doesn't meet my body's needs?

OP is asking for tips on how to lose fat. I'm giving him the best tip I've learned. Go find me a fat vegan bodybuilder. They don't exist because they're all fucking shredded.

>best US weightlifter is a vegan, breaks US records
>NBA players and other professional athletes are making the switch and crediting veganism for improved performance

Oh but wait, YOU'RE the special snowflake that can't function on the healthiest diet for humans.

How many hours have you been on this diet?

Who are you asking?

OP

I have been like that for more than an year.

water fast boyo
best answer

>dark chocolate
Dude are you fucking retarded? 100g are like 500-600 kcals nonetheless because of the fat. Stop eating fatty

Eat less, read the sticky, etc.
Measure the amount of calories you eat compared to the amount you use daily.

Went vegan for a year, doing exactly what you said. Didn't lose an ounce, only some hair. And that stopped when i resumed eating animal products. Fuck off.

OP, you probably are stuffing your face during meals and conveniently left them out of your question too. You cna also fuck right off.

>start counting calories, go to a 1300-1400 daily goal
>do 1hr of cardio a day, averaging 550 calories burned
>lost a single pound in 2 weeks

What the fug

I didn't know user, thanks for the info!

Why the fuck can't you dumbfucks give any decent advise? Here, watch this:

You say you want to lose weight OP, well here's how you do it. Go to a TDEE calculator online and insert your information. From that number subtract 500 calories from it and eat that every day. A pound of fat is 3500 calories, so a week of eating at a 500 calorie deficit will make you lose 1 pound of fat per week. Easy shit right. But you have to count your calories. Use websites such as calorieking and google search to find out what any given foodstuff's caloric amount is, then use an app like myfitnesspal or mymacros+ to track them, or just do it on paper.

Quick note: TDEE calculators may not always be right, so if all else fails only eat an average of 1500 calories per day. I say average because I eat 1000 calories on workout days and 2000 calories on days before a workout, and 1500 on saturday, if I only eat 1500 all week I find I don't have enough energy to work out.

There you fucking numbskulls, this thread could have been over in one post if you motherfuckers actually tried to help other people out instead of meme. Never gonna make it.

You need to give it time, we all lose weight differently

Whenever I'm cutting I typically lose it in bursts. It's typical for fat cells to saturate with water before fully emptying themselves, for lack of better scientic terminology. This is why it can seem like nothing is working, then one morning you step on the scales and you dropped 1kg like you what mate

go find me a fat non vegan BODYBUILDER faggot....
its their fuckin job to look jacked

Ah okay. I wasn't super worried as I noticed my workouts were rapidly improving, but seeing such smol weight change was prettty frustrating

Do my diet
Coffee and a sandwich for breakfast
one plate of spaghetti or something for dinner
no lunch

Cruelty free? Implying that the harvesting of crops doesn't result in the unintentional deaths of millions of animals.
Just because it's less cruel doesn't make it completely free of it.
Plants are also a form of life as well, feel free to have that sense of superiority once you find a way to sustain yourself without the consumption of other life in any form cunt.

>a couple of kilograms in more than two fucking years
wth man

I really hate pasta and I usually skip breakfast

What the fuck is going on here

Look here you dimwit:
That is literally all he needs to know, and it was the first post.

>loose
every fucking time
why can fatties not spell

how is it the healthiest diet if I have to take supplements?

3 things that could be the problem
1. You're really small
2. You're not counting your calories correctly
3. You're a lying fat piece of shit that should just kys