What muscles are most important for Punching power?

I met Golovkin in a gym back in 2015.The guy is Middleweight Champion,tho he walks outside the right with a bit higher weight that.I am around 220lbs
When he punched he hit much harder then me,I simply don't understand where this power that some boxers have comes from?

youtube.com/watch?v=savKlreoAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8af3tMLnI
youtube.com/watch?v=RKTUgs8zI78
youtube.com/watch?v=vijD09_O8ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throw weighted punches and see if that helps.

Power comes from rotating your body by pressing down on the floor with the balls of your feet and turning legs/hips/torso with the punch. Legs probably most important but it's a lot of different muscles

Shoulders are extremely important to have strength in, you need great speed in your feet, all the stomach and lat muscles, biceps is also speed for maximum retraction. My shoulders are overdeveloped and my coach said thats probably the reason for my ability transfer power flick my shoulder for the last additional power

Its all about the WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIP
Floyd how to whip
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8af3tMLnI
Tyson how to land the ko
youtube.com/watch?v=RKTUgs8zI78

Bum!

As with almost every sport, all the power comes from how you move your hips. Fucking gymcel

>220lbs
I do not believe this 5' 10" man walks around at 220 and then cuts down to 160.

Not hard enough to knock Canello out, which is apparently what you need to not get a draw from joke refs even if you handily won the fight.

>220lb
OP is talking about himself you illiterate nigger

Hand muscles

Flexibility and putting his entire body into it. Any power punch starts from your feet and gains power from torso and hip rotation. GGG also has thick forearms which give a bit more weight to the final impact. If you watch GGG, his rotation is extreme and it also comes out very quickly. That's why he sends people flying.

it involves muscles all the way up from your feet to your traps.

If you're going to practice punching against resistance, do not be a retard and use dumbells as they exert force in a way that won't benefit your punching power. Instead, use cables.

punch bowling balls like ggg does in that vid

Abs. Legs. Shoulders. In that order.

It's the kinetic chain you faggot. Think of it like not just punching with your fist but more like throwing your whole body behind your fist. Almost every single joint in your body is in use during a punch, barely any muscle.

NO, go hit heavy bag

This

also this.

A good way to get it is to look at basebal pitc

some people just have a natural aptitude for hitting hard as fuck

if you aren't one of these people, don't expect all the training in the world to make more than a marginal difference

Uses your whole body but, I'd say your back and legs are the most important.

Besides that technique is huge.
youtube.com/watch?v=vijD09_O8ek

It comes from technique, timing and accuracy, numbnuts

This. Other than to practice technique, good options are classics, squatting, deadlift, good morning etc., all should be done with speed (if bar slows down too much, set is over)

technique is critical to punching power

>legs & hips for pivot
>back & chest for strength
>neck to take blows
>arms for snap
>abs to take punches

>When he punched he hit much harder then me,I simply don't understand where this power that some boxers have comes from?
He's a world champion who has been training his entire life to be a great boxer and you're a random fucking idiot on the internet. No shit you can't hit as hard as him. What did you expect, moron?