FIT HEIGHT POLL

VOTE VOTE VOTE
strawpoll.me/14521793

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is interesting. Remember to be honest, otherwise if we all lied the stats would be skewered.

Do i round up or down, i'm 187

180 cm is officially the manlet cutoff

im 180cm with shoes. am i a manlet or not? am i only a manlet when i dont wear them?

Yes

Pretty much. Only muricans think 6'0 is the cutoff, but that makes no sense considering they're shorter on average too, so not only are they shorter, but their cutoff is higher. Bad mix. No wonder lots of MANLETS are so salty here.

I'm 0.00181km

I am 182cm on my left foot and 185cm on my right

So you're like 178-179 cm max which is 5'10. KEK im 182cm in shoes and exactly 180 without anything on my feet

... That's... That's like 1, maybe 2 cm difference.... Like...

HAHA! WHAT A MANLET!

18 year old 5'8.5" manlet reporting in. Do I still have a chance, Veeky Forums?

Yes it is but in public that 2cm difference is noticeable in the where our shoulders are

looks like 6 feet truly is only average

Fucking mobile. I meant to say since we have a 2cm difference our shoulders would cut off at diff heights and thats noticeable in public

Noticeable if you're autistic maybe lmao.
No but really. I know it's noticeable but is it careable? 99% of normies won't give a crap about a height difference less than 3 cm at least.

>all those 6'2"

fucking kek, bullshitting already. gyms are literal manlet hubs, pretty sure there should be a lot more 5' going on in that poll

So to be able to see a deference in height is autistic? Cmon user-kun. And yea i agree with that lol i just like playing into the manlet meme

>not even listed

>current year
>being less than 5'7
KILL YOURS-
kidding.

-ELF

Its decided, 6 ft 1 is the new Manlet cutoff,

>TFW 6 ft 3 but I know my days are numbered until the Manlet cutoff catches up to me

Indeed.
>6'4
>30 years in the future, be aging dad
>have shrunk one and a half inch
>still good right?
>forgot about the manlet slaughter of 43
>average height has skyrocketed to 6'3
>am now manlet in what used to be one of the tallest countries
Feels bad man.

>the Manlet pits were turned into gas chambers

How did we not see this coming

Useless thread, most guys will not list their true night barefoot height not rounded up. There is already an idiot ITT who measures with shoes. I am 6,4 in the morning and 6,3 exactly at night so i voted 6,3. Whatevee the results are take off 1-2inches to account for all the foaming at the mouth retards who refuse to be truthful

Pretty much. It's pointless without measurements. And most people haven't measured themselves recently anyway, they just take whatever measurement they heard about them that was the tallest and used that no matter what. Meh.

And if you idiots are wondering, if everyone on Veeky Forums says they're 6'2, that's not gonna make the manlet cutoff go DOWN. It's gonna make it go UP you FOOLS!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I'M 6' MY DOCTOR SAID SO
AND I TOLD THE DMV I WAS 6' SO IT'S LISTED ON MY DRIVER'S LICENSE

>do evening measurement
>182 cm (5'11.8)
>realize I'm not 183 cm tall (6'0)
>have to go to the store to get groceries
>step outside and into the streets
>everyone in real life feels gigantic, i feel like a little child. sometimes even women tower over me.. why do i even go on
>no matter how much i work out i'll always be subpar, always be a tiny little manlet
>I give up... when i come home i'll prepare my shotgun, manlet-killer for tomorrow and shoot myself after when i wake up after crying myself to sleep, thinking of what could have been
>go to bed

>wake up
>do daily measurement
>be 184 cm
>mfw
>put manlet-killer back on the shelf
>stand proud
>stomp out of my room, being the big boy i am, doorframe barely not bumping my head
>look down on all the manlets in the streets, laugh at the lanklets
>actual godtier height
>feels fucking great being a manmore
>make lots of new friends
>had a great day, as is every day in the life of a manmore
>evening comes
>do evening measurements
>182 cm (5'11.8)

>manmore by day Manlet by night

>last choice is >6'7
Well fuck you too OP, I didnt want to take part in your shitty survey anyway

>Not just having a giantess fetish

Honestly guys...

You never learned.

tfw the measurement guy at DMV told me im 6'1 and then my ex gf measured me as 5'11 infront of 2 girls

youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M

>weremanlets

This should be the term for someone who's 6'0-6'0.5 in the morning.

I'm exactly 6'4

I just found out i'm actually 5'11'' instead of 6'/ Fuck you and your imperial cis measuring system ree

This happened to me too. DMV registered me as 6' but then my then-gf suddenly brought up that I wasn't really 6' and measured me and I was 5'10.8"

That's one way to get cucked

Oh no, this minor change of your own perceived height will now have an enormous influence on your quality of life.

But it has, faggot. 6' is manlet tier even now, to see the 5' in your life is devastating. To know that you'll never be the Chad she desires to tower over her

Your height fluctuates throughout the day a bit and due to your posture. For example, at the beginning of the day if I've been maintaining good posture I'll be a respectable 6'4, but at the end of the day if I've been slouching I'll be a barely average 6'1. You're both weremanlets.

not by 3 inches, you were never 6'4" you fucking fraud
t. 194.5 cm in morning, usually ~192 cm in the evening, 191.5 cm after squat/press induced spine compression at my lowest
slouching doesn't count either way, as measurements are done with straight posture

There's no 6'9? WHAT THE FUCK MANLETS

kys skeletor brainlet

179 can I claim 5 11?

>you were never
But I am, every morning. I measure it routinely and have it confirmed by someone else occasionally. I'm 6'4 in the morning and usually 6'2 and a half or so at night. But it's gone down as far as 6'1 if I did heavy squats and slouched around the rest of the day. I know measurements are done with straight posture but if you slouch all the time then you won't be able to straighten it as much as you otherwise would.

These polls are fucking retarded, you guys are just desperate to pad your stats. There are as many people claiming 6'3" as there are claiming 5'8".

Before you call manlet im a legitimate 6'5", standing at 199cm in shoes. fuck of you wannabe lankets.

HAHA no you are a FUCKING MANLET for EVER DUDE HAHA! omg.. next time you see a taller woman than you, Think long and hard about how fucking short you are. when you're in the street, look at peoples shoulders, compared their height to yours. look closely, are you taller than them? are you at eye level with them? probably not you fucking manlet lmao, think hard about this shit.

must suck to be you. As said, I'm 6'4.5" in the morning and never drop below 6'3"

I'm 6'2" but most girls I've dated said they would rather a guy only be a couple inches taller than them. So 5'8" or so seems to be the ideal height, especially considering how easy it is to be swole at that height.

If you're 5'8, how are you gonna snatch the fucking rad amazon women? And let alone make giant, roaring powerful and MIGHTY sons?

>5'4
>amazon fetish
>every girl is taller

comfy

annihilated

The amazon women are about 5% of the women. Who cares about sons. As they say on lookism, the first step is always a vasectomy (for 99% of guys).

what does this tell us?

We should put the cutoff to 6'1 to give as many people the manletism mental disease as possible and keep it realistic enough for people to fall for it

people here a liars. Give me a break, do you know how fucking rare 6'6 and above is?
1 in 1000

>Normal distribution
>except for the 6 jokers who clicked the highest value for shits'n'giggles.

Well we can assume anyone willing to lie totally went for over 6'7 and due to the sheer rarity of such individuals we can probably safely discount that whole category. We can also assume that most people who were willing to lie about their height a little bit would only put 1 or 2 inches on. Since Veeky Forums is so harsh towards manlets it's reasonable to expect a taller than normal population since manlets will have been driven off, so 5'11 as Veeky Forums's average height seems like it's accurate.

>be 5'10"
>go on Veeky Forums
>claim to be 6'
>5'8" manlets claim 5'10"
>make fun of them for being 5'10"

This, I am 188 cm with shoes on but I am not going to list myself as 6ft2 because I'm not

I'm 6'8 and I was pretty average at my university.

i lied in the poll lmao

only a manlet would do such a thing

I'm 179 and i claim 5'11 and its worked so far

a lot of people under 5'10'' won't even vote. you think they wanna be reminded of their genetic flaws? only tall people like to have ego stroked.

I do not believe for a fucking second that there are more people here who are 6'2 than there are who are 5'9. I just fucking refuse to believe that.

i'm 6'8" and rarely see anybody my height

The manlet cutoff has officially been moved to 6'1" I believe, and it makes sense.