What's the point of me lifting when a 10/10 girl is either the skinny yoga type or thick and both are up to genetics??

What's the point of me lifting when a 10/10 girl is either the skinny yoga type or thick and both are up to genetics??

self improvement? discipline? pleasure? strength?
I mean there's plenty of reasons

>skinny
>genetics

Forcefeed a skinny girl lard to the point where she can barely contain it every day for a year and see how skinny she stays. Put a fattie in a consentration camp and see how fat they stay.
FUcking kill yourself, get out and go to instead you defeatist little bitch.

Has anyone noticed an influx of "female" posters recently?
Now I think this might actually be a dedicated few or even individual female (male)s. My reasoning is that I've seen someone admit to it in one of the other threads. But my question is, why now?

BECAUSE ITS 2017

kill yourself you dumb nigger

>lifting for girls
>not lifting because you want to be a better version of yourself

not gonna make it

This faggot isn't lifting in the first place, great at mental gymnastics though, always manages to avoid falling into the pit of "accepting that your physique is heavily influenced by your lifestyle"

You won't become hot physically but you'll be one of the only girls surrounding the guys in the gym. No man actually wants a cardiobunny but they end up with them because they're the only girls they see.

source on this sperm wyrm?

This, the fact that I lift was a huge plus for my bf when we started dating. It's just another shared interest and it's fun to go to the gym together.

OP, a skinny girl can turn thick if she gains weight in the right places per her genetics. And a thicc girl can be skinny if she eats less.

Yoga makes people more attractive. If their diet is good, anyway. Genetics is a factor, but habits and diet are important too. Lifting is for self improvement, and for me it's fun.

This is the woman we all should lift for

Already do, Senpai.

Keep the faith.

To improve yourself. You may not look like the girl in the pic but you can make yourself into the best version possible. Seems like you need mental and self-esteem gains as well.

This is underrated. Most guys who are really into being fit don't go clubbing much or have a huge amount of time for social things so they rarely meet women. Hence all the threads here about where to meet women. If you are in a gym near lifters regularly you will be one of the few girls they actually see.

Desixchick on instagram

It's good to be built like a tank and have knock out power. Women get wet and men stay out of your way.

At what point did I mention physique? I said you could be a better version of yourself by lifting, and by extension, exercise in general.

Being healthier will benefit you no matter what, even if it just means you're stronger than you otherwise would be.

You can get a nice ass and thighs through lifting OP. I’m trans, I didn’t start with any curves, and I was anorexic. I squat, deadlift, and hip thrust my way to some semblance of curves, and my girlfriend is the woman of my dreams and salivates over my body.

I'm not trans, was always female with a boy body (except boobs). Lifting helped me grow a booty. Get curvier. If OP is concerned about women, ends up with a skinny yoga type, take her to the gym. Let her lift a little. She might like it.

I thought OP was a woman, but I could be wrong.

Because it make it easier to get (you)s, it's no recent development but more and more people are coming to Veeky Forums from other boards and do nothing but meme

You gotta work to get dat booty OP. (My ass is bigger than this now because this “after” photo was two bulk phases ago.)

don't think so, op pic isn't on her instagram

Fake

well the girl in the op got her body through cosmetic surgery, so there's always that