Large amount of antioxidants

>large amount of antioxidants
>l theanine + caffeine for anti-anxiety and better focus
>metabolic booster
>48% lower risk of developing prostate cancer
>lifelong drinking helps protect against alzheimers and parkinsons
>lowers total and LDl cholesterol

why the FUCK aren't you drinking green tea right fucking now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058706/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2980538/
youtube.com/watch?v=rgANovulkeA&index=2&list=PLAtdGF0-xVNamOA89BRbY00GFlvMUAvWO
amazon.com/Tealyra-Premium-Dragon-Organically-4-Ounce/dp/B00CX33V6C/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1512149514&sr=8-5&keywords=Longjing&th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=spTBscGMG2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>green tea
plus comme bean tea

is this how those jap fucks live to like 100 and still can think? is it really as simple as drinking green tea all the time

is this the new onion general?

L theanine is fucking legit

Doesn't green tea lower test?

Doesnt the tea contain large amount of estrogen waste or something? I don't know anything about this but I remember someone on here talking about it

I drink about 2 liters a day - Half a salad bowl in the morning, then another litter at work.

I drink 6 cups a day and have for years.

is green tea Better than White tea ?

I've read conflicting reports

I do drink green tea, the actual stuff at night and the Arizona tea in the day. Got me through a bad cold a couple years back and I haven't put it down since.

I used to drink 4 to 5 cups a day until my liver starting hurting. Also benefits of antioxidants are very speculative.

Do you really think so?

>caffeine
>Anti anxiety

It decreases testosterone and suppresses the androgen receptor signaling fucking RETARD.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058706/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2980538/

The L-Theanine is antianxietal, brainlet

Don't forget to add lemon juice if you want to absorb more than 20 percent of the compounds

The bishounen look is very popular over there so this isn’t really indicative of whether or not it’s true.

It is, but I have noticed I get a headache the next day if I take a large dose. I am on the antidepressant medication mirtazapine, do you think this could be the cause?

lel i'd rather have less gains rather than prostate cancer

>lowering cholesterol
might as well drink soymilk

Clueless fuck, how many people under 50 do you know have prostate cancer ? 99% of people getting prostate cancer get it in very old age. Gtfo of fit if you think turning yourself into a low test numale in what is supposed to be the prime of your life, a good idea.

l theanine decreases anxiety and caffeine increases anxiety so it's basically nothing

S O Y B O Y B E G O N E

Because it mess with your gabba and literally makes you a slow minded retard.

It's a better option than being the fast minded anxiety prone retard that hasn't done anything with his life

What kind of green tea do you lads reccomend?

Why are you posting? Stop being dumb.

>j-just because its popular for boys to want to look like girls it doesn't mean they are low test at all!

Prostate cancer, like all cancers, takes time to develop. That's why it's important to take care of yourself when you're young. If you have prostate cancer at 50, it probably started at 30.

I don't know about real tea, only supermarket brand fake tea. That's why. What do I need to start drinking tea properly? What kind of tea to get? That kind of thing.

Prove dah second post wrong

>why the FUCK aren't you drinking green tea right fucking now?
Because it's winter and I don't like greens as much in the winter. I have an order of honey orchid dan cong coming today though.

What the fuck, just tell me if I should drink 2 cups a day or not

Does it decrease T levels by a significant amount? Aren't all the things you're doing to increase your testosterone far more powerful than the effects of green tea? (You are doing lots of things to increase your testosterone, right, mr. scientist?)

Watch this youtube channel for lots of good tea information
youtube.com/watch?v=rgANovulkeA&index=2&list=PLAtdGF0-xVNamOA89BRbY00GFlvMUAvWO

Here's an affordable green tea I've enjoyed
amazon.com/Tealyra-Premium-Dragon-Organically-4-Ounce/dp/B00CX33V6C/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1512149514&sr=8-5&keywords=Longjing&th=1

Brew it like this, gong fu style (less water, more leaf, shorter steeping times = more flavor, less bitterness)
youtube.com/watch?v=spTBscGMG2c

Find out for yourself numale. If something blocks your androgen receptors you could inject infinite testosterone and it still won't do what it's supposed to do.

Do you have such a minuscule amount of testosterone that drinking a little green tea will turn you into a woman?

so you just show up to threads asking people to read studies you don't understand yourself? You're a big guy.

Zinc, vitamin E and selenium protect against prostate cancer while not turning you into a japanese male. In fact they also increase testosterone. But yeah go for the numale option.

The sugary drink that says green tea doesnt count you fat fuck

So get those nutrients too, preferably from food sources that don't give you prostate cancer.

You haven't read the studies you posted and you couldn't understand them if you tried. Stop projecting your numale self onto others, you zero-T studyquoter.

Thanks teaguy

Yes, tea has an amino acid that mitigates the negative effects of caffeine while still giving you an energy boost (albeit small compared to coffee). Have a cup, your brain seems tired.

Whenever I make it the tea comes out yellowish not actually green like the pic so I just throw it out. Any cooking tips?

That's normal. It's called green tea because the leaf is green, not because the liquid in the cup is green.

Im pretty much convinced at this point that stutter posters have autism

>mix this with lemonade or sparkling water

Drink kino.

Kek

Nigga I just drink that straight out of the jug

Im sure the guy throwing weeb terms on a anime board is anything but autistic

When I try to brew green tea, it doesn't get the promised green color. Why?

Isn't matcha more effective?

this is what happens to oxodized leaves, usually from china because they're cheaper.

if you import green tea from japan or most matcha powders available in the US, it should be green.

Cheap green tea

everything contains estrogen on Veeky Forums