How can i tell if my testosterone is good or not without getting blood work?

how can i tell if my testosterone is good or not without getting blood work?

The only way is to measure how attracted you are to morbidly obese women. Godspeed user.

Most people have ACGT in their dna. If you're high-test, your dan will be AGNI, if you're low-test, your dna will be ABTE.

Are you making threads about it? Then it's too low.

If you make threads on Veeky Forums wondering how to find out what your testosterone levels are your test is certainly very low.

Do you like fat chicks?

you can't.
stop posting anti-nofap pics, too.
gratis.

Dont think you can
General symptoms according to Veeky Forums are: sleepyness, weakness, full head of hair with lack of beard growth, low sex drive, lack of progress in the gym, babbyface, gyno and being a leftist.

In summary, you prob are low test, go see a doc to know for sure.

i mean thicc is alright but mainly i'm attracted to healthy weight ranges on females

Haha true. I'm high test and prefer bbw

Go manspread on public transportation. If your testosterone is high enough, women will be very obviously attracted to your pheromones.

Slender girls are best.

He(she) is anorexic. Faggot.

spotted the fattie
dumb sack of shit

Hes right "she" is really disgustingly thin

I like both. That fucking gap tho

slender girls maintain their beauty and tightness well into their 40s, thicc girls hit the wall early 30s

i guess you're not future orientated tho

>muh future
>says the 30 yr old wizard who's saving himself for "the one"

fuck off incel

No he's not. The girl in your pic is hot too, but if you don't like thinn girls you're probably one of these

>a numale
>a faggot
>a fattie that thinks she's "unhealthy"
>so feminine that you don't like feminine girls

whoa what got you triggered dude? scared of the future? cheer up man, god damn

I c wot u did

just get blood work nigger
you afraid of needles or something?

If you're not bald, you're low T.

Do you get morning wood? If so, you've got healthy t levels.

>attracted to all females even bbw
>get rock hard for whales

I'm good

Morning wood

Morning wood, being horny, facial hair, easy dieting, strong shoulders, being respected, exerting dominance.

>if you're not balding*
If you're bald, you peaked too early and are becoming low test.

do you have facial hair since your teenager years? when did you started having pubic hair? do you feel tired all the time? are you a hard gainer? you store fat easier than you pack muscle? do you have rock hard boner?
i have low test and i'm on TRT at 250mg/week, my test was 331ng/dl and i had all i asked you and i was a late bloomer, now its at 1013ng/dl and i feel much better, started growing beard at the age of 23

i gagged

you are low test as fuck

Left or right Veeky Forums?

>Forward neck posture
>Disgustingly thin
>Looks weak and useless

What did he mean by "I like healthy women"?

Butterfaced ugly girl what the fuck your taste is shit user
>If you don't like what I like you are this this and that
Fuck off underage faggot,there are thin and skinny sexy girls but the ones posted are fucking disgusting,if you like them you might the one being a numale cuck low test faggot

All my gf's have been bbw
Always morning Wood
Shoulders are 54" all round
Have thick Beard when i choose not to trim

I think im good lol

you're confusing testosterone levels with standards, cuz you guys have none!

>Fat cheeks/butterface even when she is skinny
You disgust me,user,grow the fuck up and come at me again because it's clear that you aren't older than 17,and if you are then mentally you are still a fucking child.

>tfw high test alpha

okay tough guy, how about you post a girl that's ideal beauty to you?

ya

Fucking CUTE!

Veeky Forums posts bunches of girls having both fitness and attractiveness.

>this thread
Fitness is helpful because those girls having proper nutrition and muscle controls / circulation improves their sex life. Testosterone actually increases their libido, sensations, and orgasm.

>Veeky Forums posts bunches of girls having both fitness and attractiveness.
muscular girls are fucking disgusting, this isn't a matter of taste this is a matter of repressed homosexual desires

For example?

The trends posted there (effects on women) are suggestive of, e.g., that (glutes / thigs) pic's bodyweight being really healthy.

example? it's not feminine, i don't think these "Veeky Forums" girls would make good mothers

No

so groc dude

This one is cute yeah but still skinny bitches are often weak as shit and very useless overall,I'm not saying I dont like them but not all of them are good looking just because they are skinny.

Also only liking thin girls is a sign of being immature/gay as fuck

Nah she is hot af,the girl in your pic is not bad but I bet she has no tits and no ass whats the point you could rather be with a boy with her face and besides his dick you would have no problem

>skinny bitches are often weak as shit and very useless overall
that's why they need you to be strong and resistance, so they can be free to keep the house clean, make amazing meals and raise your children

Dude(ette). The girl you posted is literally an insane 4/10 dyke.
I think you need to go sit down somewhere.

What?

For those of you saying morning wood, are we talking like, full mast; been edging for 8 hours hard, or half chub hard? I don't get rock solid in the morning. its just a half assed pee boner

lmao, how can you complain about ass/tits when the girl you posting has the body of a male body builder... she could easily have a dick and i wouldn't be a bit surprised

i don't know any of these girls, i just saved them from a dump thread a while back... they're very pretty tho

what? it's not attractive... i think any well-adjusted male would be rightfully turned off by such bodies and mindsets from females

Absolutely disgusting metric. Both in enabling hambeasts and in lowering the quality of the gene pool as a whole.

fags ITT don't realize that when she's in off season she is probably hot as fuuuck. put on 5lbs of fat and suddenly she's a curvy goddess

>ywn lick her inner thighs and rub your nose in her cunt

how can i tell if my tastebuds work without eating?

Calorie partitioning. When you gain/lose weight, do you gain/lose fat or muscle? The bigger and leaner you are for the effort you make, the higher your testosterone.

lick things

Have you seen her ass,have you seen her tits?

Do you think she looks that shredded irl?no she doesnt she has a pump and good lighting probably a bit of photoshop,if you saw her on the street you and all the guys around would get hard.

Again I'm not against skinny bitches but you fags need to grow the fuck up,I used to be like that,muh skinny thin bitches until I grew up and realized there is more than skinny bitches in life

Woah, been lifymying for 11 months and I already have acquired a thick Brazilian gf. Feels good, man.

i think i have good testosterone because i have a constant primal urge to impregnate 90% of women i see between the ages of 16 and 40

kek

Who is this girl, I want to have kids with her.

Girls with good amounts of muscle are attractive because of their hormone production, dominance over themselves and their surroundings, and the mind-body relationship that's shared both within themselves, and with the opposing attractor.

Can verify. Am bald... could get jacked easy af when I was in my early 20's... late 30's, I am basically doing every damn test boosting strategy (including this nausea inducing onion shit) just to maintain a normal test level, and am considering TRT. Have even cycled 500 mg Test E for 12 weeks at a time last couple of years, and it's about the only time I have managed to put on any lean muscle... but I can put fat on just by looking at food.

If you want to fuck every woman in this thread, your test is good.

If you're being a picky little bitch, better get on that deep web androgel game douggie.

this thicc meme is bullshit. 90 percent american women are useless fat slobs that drink too much. Travel outside of the states and look how real women look like not roasty hambeasts that can't squat for minute good lifestyle choice.

brunettes>blondes its an objective fact
simple as

This, and you were being generous when you said early 30s

Yeah they all just blow the fuck up and become hamplanets

redheads, hot as they are, age terribly too, and blondes are meh. I want a tall slim dark haired qt so my sons are all tall and dark haired

If your not interested in bareback sex with powerlifting brraappthogs your low test

Liking thin women is a sign of high status. Liking fat girls is a sign of low status.

>weak as shit and very useless overall
This is low status thinking.

Half chub is acceptable. I heard a dr go even further and say to wrap stamps around your dick to tell if you get erections in the middle of the night.

Being attracted to that half-man in pic is a positive sign of latent homosexuality

good shit

Made for BBC

not made for bbc, feels good man

Calm down cuckleberry, nigger jim ain't here.

Low test cuck detected

I'm going to get shit for this but fuck it

A small cut (not emo cutting) and monitor how fast you heal. The higher the T, the faster the recovery. You'd have to dig in for precise protocols, but roughly high T 1-2 days, no more "crust" maybe slighly pinkish skin. Low T, same thing takes 5-6 days.
Again, I'm not recommending it and I'm well aware of the difficulty of making comparative measurements by yourself.
Just stating the fact that T speeds healing, seems less hassle to get your blood checked, but if you want to go down that road, you just need to workout the specifics

>3 days later
>newsflash
>an american teenager dies after slashing his jugular with a cutter, on the advice of the neo-nazi board known as Veeky Forums
>investigators still unclear about motives for the "staggeringly large quantities of onions in the teenagers room"

for reals? cause i heal insanely fast, i thought it was my high-quality immune system

agreed a million times

tubby late teens early twenties are dick dynamite, but 25 starts sagging already

Right girl's bra is a bit big for her tits

How do I get my doctor to take blood? As an 18 year old would they even try it?

Pls tell me this girl has a dick

This seems silly.
Vegetarians also heal much faster than meaties.

I'm questioning this method.

This

when i look at shit like this, i feel the urge for my dick to stand up but it never does.
what does it mean

You tell them about the problems in your life that may be related to low test. If you can't think of any, then there's no reason to get on TRT

My nigga.

All these feminists on Veeky Forums lmao

Look, if the girl you think is attractive bends forward and her gut hangs down, you're a feminist. Congrats on being brainwashed by fatass lesbians that will never taste a dick. Go do your fat acceptance/thicc nigger shit on reddit you fucking scrubs.

This, my chad friends all of them fuck bbw once a while

sticc pls go

I like the figure of this girl

My doctor just tells me I have depression and should be on SSRIs and that I don't need my blood tested

does sex drive equates to high test?

>t cuck