Testosterone, Honesty, Orderliness, High Conscientiousness + Low Openness, Right Wing Brains

Testosterone, Honesty, Orderliness, High Conscientiousness + Low Openness, Right Wing Brains

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2015/01/blue-billionaires-on-top-114151
forbes.com/sites/gregoryferenstein/2016/02/26/a-lot-of-billionaires-are-giving-to-democrats-heres-a-data-driven-look-at-their-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orderliness linked to racism + structure + gender roles + rightwingedness

Collapse of gender over time
Likely correlation to sperm count and testosterone levels

Low Openness is not that great, neither is being exclusively right wing. The rest are pretty good though.

This poster is to a male like Linkin Park is to metal

And you are a fucking troll son. Back to /pol/.

What were you aiming to acheive out of creating this thread, OP? Answer me honestly and promptly, if you're so high-test.

i agree with u but take this shit to pol
this is fitness not politics

interesting stuff

>Testosterone, Honesty, Orderliness, High Conscientiousness + Low Openness, Right Wing Brains
People usually just say that I have "high functioning autism"

Well they are the ones trying to push politics into fitness

Just for (you) OP

The Newsweek headline is so hilarious.

african americans are pretty strong. i wonder if the bulk of incarcerated blacks are going to vote republican.

maybe you've confused conservatism with evangelical right-wing bullshit.

>Your favorite right wing ogres
Join the army. Eat onions!!! RAAA

Fuck off faggot, that's literally what you are doing right now

I'm extroverted as fuck, lie constantly and have incredibly low orderliness neuroticism and empathy

and I'm extremely right wing (libertarian leaning towards ancap)

They probably only tested for conservative values

The people I know like you are far left, as they are parasites that want people to be forced to cooperate with them even when they defect. AnCap terrifies them as they would be left out in the cold to die without a strong state since they backstab everyone lol

nah I want the state gone so there's less constraints on my behaviour

>TFW not lord humongous of the wasteland

>literally
You are like literally triggering me??? can you stop???

What Eastern European shithole/part of London am I looking at?

>London
kek is there any white people there besides their rape pets?

>London
kek is there any white people there besides their rape pets?

That is paid protester shills in Bulgaria. The payment is the pizza they are eating. Some pseudo-nationalist bullshit.

>tfw try to be masculine, lift and eat healthy
>other people around me talk about how all men are evil and suck feminist dick and are still more naturally masculine than me

Shotty genetics suck so much

As women get older I think they start to appreciate real masculinity as they actually need it

18-24 are kids with no real life experience and all the ideals in the world, you cannot beat nature with words

Not very honest if you're in prison and not very orderly if you failed to see the merit in studying and attaining a decent job, opting to flaunt the law instead

97th percentile orderliness here, can confirm

>On the other hand, more "liberal" students tended to have a larger volume of grey matter in the anterior cingulate cortex, a structure of the brain assoviated with monitoring uncertainty and handling conflicting information.
>handling conflicting information.

Liberal doublethink confirmed by science!

i dont know about that, you're possibly right, but the notion that conservatism is linked to alpha male tendencies/traits is valid. this idea that conservatism has anything to do with being "right-wing," is so flawed. ted cruz is not an alpha male, ya know. this is my issue with conservatism being dragged into this new brand of evangelical right wing bullshit.

More reason to hand in your natty card, test gives you a strong mind on top of a strong body

am high test, high honesty, low orderly, lift

am communist

>am high test

heh

What kind of faggots spends time making such terrible looking infographs. Has Veeky Forums become facebook

enjoy balding and always cheating on your relationships

too much test is bad unless youre a soyboy

Learned everything you know about roids from your mother?

it's true (1054 ng/dl last test) but i'll admit i'm the anomaly in my circles lol

androgel is prescription free
what do you all think about it?

sucks and will make your gf grow a dick if she touches it

you've only told me good things
why does it suck?

it's not particularly effective at delivering testosterone because it's delivery mechanism isn't good. also you'll still crash your shit if you decide it's a pain and don't want to continue. better to just pin.

Just like one of my hentai mangas! Where can I get it?

>androgel is prescription free
Do you mean free by prescription? Because with most health insurance plans, it's a huge copayment.

If you mean available without prescription, it depends on what country you're in but it's definitely not available without a script in any first world country. It's also vastly inferior to injectable testosterone. The only thing most people experience is suppressed testosterone levels (lower than what they had in the first place).

Androgel works men like birth control works for women. It's just a big enough dose that the body starts to halt its own production of the hormone but it's a smaller dose than what you had to begin with unless you use an entire container every time you apply it.

957 ng/dl. Deep voice, tons of body hair, naturally strong and masculine.

INTJ, high conscientiousness, voted for Jill Stein and before that, Obama twice.

PS: I'm probably the most "racist" person on Veeky Forums. However, my racism isn't /pol/ tier meme bullshit, it's just race realism, which is why I'm happy to vote for an Ashkenazi Jew with an extremely high IQ, not to mention a so called black man like Obama (Kenyans are dark skinned caucasoids and his mom is white).

Do you vote for Hillary?

>>>/soymilk/

>N-not fitness related!

In 2017 lifting is a political act. There is a reason MSM is shilling so hard that lifting is dangerous and leads to asocial tendencies.

They don't want you to improve and be strong.

Kek even in this image it shows women actually value masculinity more than the soyboy kids these days. Sad!

Reminder that the function of testosterone has nothing to do with brain structure and both have nothing to do with political leanings.

Russiafag, go back to Putin and tell him you failed to promote chaos and divisiveness in America.. AGAIN. Then kill yourself. You foreign nationals need to stay the fuck out of my country.

Is Hillary named Jill Stein?

How can you be a race realist and vote for a candidate happy to fill the country with mestizos?

>muh russia
200ng/dl test confirmed.

not fitness fuck off
and it's still not fitness related if your imaginary boogeyman doesn't want us to lift.

This seems like a valid question until you realize those mestizos are coming here regardless, whether legally or illegally. Donald's wall isn't getting built, in case you were holding on to that fantasy.

are you my brother in-law?
lol

if you work hard to get gains and status why would you ever be a leftist?
left wants everything handled to them.
right wants to work hard and keep their shit.
it's obvious that a gym brah would go right eventually.

>No time to worry about socio-economic inequality when you've got to finish your reps, brah!
this but unironically

>tfw centrist

>that cringe normiebook post

Wow, the people who helped with the Harvey flood is the demographic of people who own launch boats? What a surprise

Lmao, at one point in 2016 a Latino and black guy were leading your polls bud
Is that why most self made billionaires/millionaires are left leaning?

>still haven’t ascended to radical centrism

itt seething soyboys

>Is that why most self made billionaires/millionaires are left leaning?
are you actually retarded

ITT: People with fragile sense of personality resort to defining themselves with pop-psych and journobloggers who are notorious for murdering science to manufacture clickable headline.

Are you?
>cuban
>buffett
>Bloomberg
>soros
>gates
Off the top of my head. That's not even counting celebrities and non-business billionaires
Only conservative one I can even think of is Mnuchin
politico.com/story/2015/01/blue-billionaires-on-top-114151
forbes.com/sites/gregoryferenstein/2016/02/26/a-lot-of-billionaires-are-giving-to-democrats-heres-a-data-driven-look-at-their-agenda/

Gates, Bloomberg, Soros and Cuban are NOT representative of "most self made billionaires/millionaires"

Majority of "self made billionaires/millionaires " are
upper middle class who have worked for a couple decades.

donating to charity doesnt make you left wing retard
youre literally talking about people that own the worlds biggest capitalistic companies