Lats or Traps?

Which one Veeky Forums? I honestly prefer lats and a bit of trap. Lots of trap and little lats makes your body look very narrow and odd.

Be careful not to get the hourglass figure or the beetle-back that I see all the time in the gym and on Veeky Forums. Looks fucking ugly.

I'm pretty sure either being removed from your body would feel painful and lead to some severe postural problems

Yeah, ive seen some guys with beetle backs around my gym. I do rack pulls and bent over rows to avoid that

Traps.

You don't fuck with the guy with big traps.

Meant to post this instead

i want bane traps

i fell for the all lats no traps meme, and i look fucking stupid. big traps make you look savage plus makes your neck look bigger.

In the its not one or the other you can have both. its about proportions. If you want to look tough big traps are the way to go

let's be real here most people we see at our gyms have poor posture too.

Why do you have that other picture saved anyways? Are you some type of faggot

I prefer this

Yes but that's not the reason. It's in my fashion folder.

>It's weirder that I have a picture of a guy with clothes on than a guy with a naked torso

wew

Big traps look great but the lifts that hit lats hard are way more fun to do.

Lol

>he doesn't have a folder for naked guys
A-are you straight or something?

people always say big traps make you look narrow. If this is true for you, it means you're narrow, period.

If you're wide, you're wide. Big traps won't make you look any less wide, and will possibly make you look even wider. Lats are important, but upper back gives you the most bang for your buck with how much it adds to your frame.

This is a redpill most people are very hesitant to swallow.

this, overly huge lats look terrible with nothing else to go with it. thats why everyone should focus on the upper back, which has a splashover effect to lats. But lats don't have a splashover effect to upper back.

The big lats meme is perpetuated by bodybuilders on gear, who's traps, upper back and neck already exploded from taking drugs, so of course they're gonna focus on lats. Naturals have to do things differently.

Almost every guy in my gym has the "gorllia posture". Even the PTs for crying out loud... bad posture is everywhere.

>beetle backs
Non naitive english speaker here, could you post a picture for reference? Are we talking about neglecting the back muscles?

I'm straight when it suits and gay when it suits.

Being bisexual is pretty neat I recommend it.

thats because most people train horribly. They focus on benching and vertical pulls like weighted pull ups. Thats kyphotic posture 101.

Focus on vertical pushes and horizontal pulls for supreme posture and aesthetics.

Both

That rings true. Everybody in my gym seems to love benching and 5000 different shoulder exercises.

what does a beetle back look like? tf

The fuck is a beetle back? First time I've heard of it.

Can confirm, my posture suddenly fixed itself after I started focusing on overhead pressing and rowing. Benching is a meme.

I’m about to shit on people who do calisthenics. They’re mainly the ones who have this problem. Also here’s a pic

Whoops wrong user
This is what a beetle back looks like

Look here

This is a beetle back

This is beetle back

what exactly is wrong with that? new to fitness btw

the only acceptable type of back development

>they don't want to be able to sprout wings and fly away

lats are sexy though

if you are on gear it doesn't matter
if you think the guy you posted isn't blasting, you're retarded